• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
PC for life!

Reactions:
Plot twist, *you* were Kyros all along. You slipped while getting out of the bathtub, bonked your noggin on the edge of the tub and got amnesia. The entire "adventure" is just you stumbling around in a daze.

Reactions:
Reactions:
wizard-of-oz-original1.jpg

Left to right: Fatebinder, Barik, Eb and Kills-in-Shadow, all following the yellow brick road to Kyros.

Reactions:
And this must be the most perfect conclusion to a tangent ever lol

It's actually uncanny!
That's how they did the characterization for the game. "Like Oz, but darker"

Reactions:
What if the reason we don't know is because it's really obvious.
Like, only a few people have actually met Kyros right? So what if it's like it's a dude and he has a ball sack on his forehead but it's one of those situations where Kyros is really sensitive about it so everybody just ignores it and never brings it up and never talks about it because they don't wanna suffer his wrath. Even though it's a large obvious ball sack on his forehead.

What if the reason we don't know is because it's really obvious.
Like, only a few people have actually met Kyros right? So what if it's like it's a dude and he has a ball sack on his forehead but it's one of those situations where Kyros is really sensitive about it so everybody just ignores it and never brings it up and never talks about it because they don't wanna suffer his wrath. Even though it's a large obvious ball sack on his forehead.
Makes me think of movie 43

I think I've just discovered where the Obsidian team got their idea regarding Kyros' identity from.

IMG_20161102_140209.jpg

It all makes sense when you think about it. None of the Archons are going to admit that they were all unable to resist the delicious taste of Kyros' specialty - the kebab. It could also possibly be Kyros' ultimate plan - to bring peace to the entire realm once the conquest is over by introducing this wonderful food to everyone.

Joke aside, I do hope that we get to meet Kyros, perhaps at the end where after defeating the rebellion or ejecting both the Scarlet Chorus & Disfavored out of the Tiers where Kyros would react differently based on our choices.

Reactions:
I think I've just discovered where the Obsidian team got their idea regarding Kyros' identity from.

View attachment 216734

It all makes sense when you think about it. None of the Archons are going to admit that they were all unable to resist the delicious taste of Kyros' specialty - the kebab. It could also possibly be Kyros' ultimate plan - to bring peace to the entire realm once the conquest is over by introducing this wonderful food to everyone.

Joke aside, I do hope that we get to meet Kyros, perhaps at the end where after defeating the rebellion or ejecting both the Scarlet Chorus & Disfavored out of the Tiers where Kyros would react differently based on our choices.
Well considering the dishes on the menu I could totally see that place being run by the overlord.

Would be pretty cool if Kyros was one of your companions you meet early on, and they are doing one of those "boss pretends to be an employee" things.

Though I think Kyros is a front and the empire is actually oligarchic in nature.

Reactions:
Plot twist, *you* were Kyros all along. You slipped while getting out of the bathtub, bonked your noggin on the edge of the tub and got amnesia. The entire "adventure" is just you stumbling around in a daze.
The sad part is, this theory is in Obsidian's wheelhouse.

Reactions: