• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I also would like to get this DLC for HIP and have had my email verified for a long time now. There isn't any "Activate" button, someone please help, I want my HIP to be whole again!

Hey, I also would like to get this DLC for HIP and have had my email verified for a long time now. There isn't any "Activate" button, someone please help, I want my HIP to be whole again!

Have you connected your Paradox Account with Steam ?
If not, what have you got in "Keys" ? Isn't there a key you can copy and activate on Steam ?

I'm having the exact same issue.
Connected the Account to Steam. E-Mail has been verified since 2014. No "Activate" button or anything else under the keys tab.

EDIT: Apparently you have to creat/edit your profile tab. Add date of birth and so on...

EDIT 2: After clicking the verification link from my E-Mail I get this "This is taking way too long, something must be broken. Please try again later."... :/

EDIT 3: After automatically getting logged out every time I changed the tabs in my account it suddenly worked. Got the DLC.

Last edited:
The eu4 pack was offered for only 2 months, the ck2 pack was offered for 9. Will they ever offer the eu4 pack again?

The eu4 pack was offered for only 2 months, the ck2 pack was offered for 9. Will they ever offer the eu4 pack again?
They've said that it might be put for sale sometime in the future, but it's not certain.
But yes it is a bit strange; though luckily I got it when it was offered.

They've said that it might be put for sale sometime in the future, but it's not certain.
But yes it is a bit strange; though luckily I got it when it was offered.

Maybe in the future is a not so great reply after 9 months especially when those 9 months are filled with silence on the subject. I'd like either a definitive "sorry it is exclusive" or "it -WILL- be released at a later date" or "shit homie we forgot all about that, I'll upload it to steam after lunch" (or however swedes use slang :p)

Reactions:
Maybe in the future is a not so great reply after 9 months especially when those 9 months are filled with silence on the subject. I'd like either a definitive "sorry it is exclusive" or "it -WILL- be released at a later date" or "**** homie we forgot all about that, I'll upload it to steam after lunch" (or however swedes use slang :p)
There hasn't been silence though. People have asked about it repeatedly and got answers repeatedly. Just in other threads. But, yes, the answer always was that it might happen, but it's to be seen. The same was answered with regard to whether the Evangelical Majors pack would be released, and that was released, 11 months after it originally was planned to be given away for free, so it might happen.
As far as I've understood it's marketing which sits on the button on whether it gets released again or whether it is to be exclusive to the people who used the fora before February 2016. (With used as in had their accounts verified.)

Reactions:
Heads up everyone,
We will stop distributing the South Indians Portaits DLC to anyone that verifies their Paradox Account on 12/12/16! If you haven't verified your account yet I'd strongly recommend that you do so :)!

There will not be another DLC to replace the current one as we are revising how this process should work going forward into the future. Fear not though for we have a few ideas but until they are confirmed I'm afraid I can't share more details than this at the moment.

In short: Verify your Paradox Account email before 12/12/16 if you want a free South Indian Portraits DLC.

Reactions:
There will not be another DLC to replace the current one as we are revising how this process should work going forward into the future. Fear not though for we have a few ideas but until they are confirmed I'm afraid I can't share more details than this at the moment.

What is this part trying to say?

Reactions:
We used to have another DLC before we changed it from the current one, this won't happen this time around. It made sense when I wrote it but perhaps it needs rewording?

Reactions:
Heads up everyone,
We will stop distributing the South Indians Portaits DLC to anyone that verifies their Paradox Account on 12/12/16! If you haven't verified your account yet I'd strongly recommend that you do so :)!

In short: Verify your Paradox Account email before 12/12/16 if you want a free South Indian Portraits DLC.
Are you going to make it available for purchase anytime soon? I really don't understand why you haven't been able to say whether you will or when. Making it completely unavailable is just a bizarre decision I don't understand the reasoning behind. This is going to put some mods like CPR+ that use it in a hard place as they will either have to remove it from their mods or permanently lock people who didn't get it from using the mod.

Reactions:
We used to have another DLC before we changed it from the current one, this won't happen this time around. It made sense when I wrote it but perhaps it needs rewording?

Yes it needs to say "we will make the old ones available for download". ;)

Heads up everyone,

My situation is odd, a few months back, I've tried to download the South Indian Portraits from my Paradox Account Page (under Keys Tab).
All I got is this error message, "Something went terribly wrong, please try again later".

Then I decided to copy and paste the key in Steam, the DLC downloaded and it works.
The question is what does this means for me when the deadline comes?

That's fine, as long as the code has been redeemed (via Steam or the account page) you will have it forever. I should have made that clear as well, anyone that has already redeemed the DLC will ofc keep it after the removal.

Reactions:
That's fine, as long as the code has been redeemed (via Steam or the account page) you will have it forever. I should have made that clear as well, anyone that has already redeemed the DLC will ofc keep it after the removal.

Good to know.

You would help a lot if you instruct me on how to redeem this on Steam. I had a look at DLCs for CK2, but South Indian Portraits is not even there.
Copy the activation code from the key page under your Paradox account. Then open the steam client and pick activate a game in one of the drop down menus at the top. That'll open a pop up, where you put in the activation code and the DLC will then be added to your account.

Reactions:
Status
Not open for further replies.