"Sunflower" (patch 1.2) released! [checksum: bb23]

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
As far as I know there is no way to release a puppet nation. Any chance this will be implemented?

In the country management screen there is "Manage Occupied Countries" at the very bottom middle of the page - you can release nations from there (or at least you can as the UK).

Is that what you're after?

Reactions:
In the country management screen there is "Manage Occupied Countries" at the very bottom middle of the page - you can release nations from there (or at least you can as the UK).

Is that what you're after?

No I meant when for example you have Vichy France as a Puppet playing Germany, there is no way to release the puppet if I wanted to conquer the rest of France for myself.

Just what the doctor ordered! Thanks for the fixes guys! Cheers! :D

Quick question, Paradox.

Would it be possible for you to add casualty and combat statistics to the game for individual battles, so that I can see exactly how many troops were wasted in an engagement? It was one of my favorite parts of Hoi II, where I could click on a battle and see exactly how many assets were participating, in terms of men and material. It would also be nice to compare how many troops I have with other countries in a ledger of some sort.

Reactions:
Why did you give china that big debuff????
Well thanks because China is now a suicide nation... :(

China isn't suppose to be that great back then, barely hang on and do some things. On the other hands, Japanese players are complaining much worst than what the China been up to.

Where in this patch was China debuffed?

I would like to know what they did, if they did something to China.

Just ran over the patch, didn't mention anything change to China, maybe it is listed under balance.