• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well we fans could start to wrap ups some files. Look for bugs that can be easliy fixed. So sort of community fix/update for a starter. Maybe then som devs will find it intresting to do something. I have some stuff for DH, but im working on other files for other games so things take.

I'll keep trying, I think it is a connection issue between host-members. If I clear that up and need more help, I'll ask. Thanks

hello there DH Devs + fans ... I was wondering ... a year has already passed since the release of the 1.04 patch .. so do you think or know if there will be a 1.05 ?

Even after all this time, I still play DH every couple of month's or so. And will probably continue to do so for the next couple of years at least. Although I would love another patch, I don't expect we'll be getting anymore from the DH team.

Something I would really like to see for DH is Steam Workshop support. I wonder if that's possible? We could have more new mod content and it would be nice to have all mods in one location while being simple to install. It might even give a bump to sales. Just a thought.

i believe it was said the game is still in development. it has just slowed down a bit.