• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Anything about Capibara in particular that bothers you, @Jacksonian Missionary? Because I don't find him voting EURO as problematic, tbh.
It's possible that I'm reading far too much into the Euro vote, but honestly it just bothers me how he's been simply skating by because of one vote on Wagon. Since then all he's done is come one and vote the person in front, usually resulting in the death of a villager. Something about that low effort, no pressure game he's had makes me feel he can fit well as a wolf.

It's hard to get a good read on Capibara. He did promise analysis which didn't end up appearing yesterday, but I've done that as a Goodie before.

OK, so I feel like there's a lot of people here advocating for the Cliges lynch, or at least saying that he's in the top two candidates, and he has 1 vote. Let's make that at least two, chall we?

Vote Cliges

OK, so I feel like there's a lot of people here advocating for the Cliges lynch, or at least saying that he's in the top two candidates, and he has 1 vote. Let's make that at least two, chall we?

Vote Cliges
Is he your preferred lynch, or are you just saying 'yeah, alright then, Cliges is fine'?

Genuine question. I'm not being facetious.

Is he your preferred lynch, or are you just saying 'yeah, alright then, Cliges is fine'?

Genuine question. I'm not being facetious.
Preferred lynch, largely because of why I voted him yesterday.

Yeah, aedan's defense of me is quite earth-shatteringly forthright when one considers it in retrospect.
To be honest aedan simply isn't forthright when it comes to defending packmates. He makes small, non-commital throw away statements and puts up another candidate. Or, if he thinks it's worth it, he'll push a packmate to death and use the goodwill that buys him to move closer to victory.

I think health has been a bit under the radar.

Vote Health

Health has spent at least the last two days trying to, sadly at this point unsuccessfully, find wolves and being semi-actively involved in the discussion. The deadline has however been terrible time wise.

Cliges:
JCan [738]
Rovsea [743]

Cliges:
Health [747]

Jacksonian Missionary
madchemist
Capibara
Health

Cliges:
JCan [738]
Rovsea [743]

Cliges:
Health [747]

Jacksonian Missionary
madchemist
Capibara
Health
So I don't get a vote?

I am also fine with a Capibara Lynch.

I also really don't like that Capi has obviously been on, has posted, but has yet to put up any sort of defense or who he thinks the wolves could be.

I also really don't like that Capi has obviously been on, has posted, but has yet to put up any sort of defense or who he thinks the wolves could be.

About the only thing that makes me consider that not particularly damning is that he did pretty much exactly that in my Big where he was priest.

But meh. Unless I'm wrong on Rovsea, JCan, or Jackson, we should be unable to lose.

Unvote Capibara
Vote Cliges

Yeah I'm reading full on wolf from his posts today.

fixd

Cliges: 3
JCan [738]
Rovsea [743]
Jacksonian Missionary [732 Capi -> 757]

Health: 1
Cliges[747]

not vote:
@madchemist
@Capibara
@Health

All right, let's give this a shot.

I'll grant it, this game I have been quite far from what you'd call an active player. However, I have tried, albeit very slightly, to put some thought on my votes. I am also sure I am not a wolf. So let's make a review of the remaining players:

We can safely asume that madchemist is cleared, as per EURO information.

Yesterday's actions also put Rovsea in the goodie camp.

Can't remember much about JCan from memory, but from voting record. On one hand, he voted for Rovsea on a critical point on Day 1, but he did also pointed his suspicions towards aedan, long before the outing, being the first to vote for him, as a matter of fact. Had it been Day 1 or 2, this vote could be seen as "I voted a wolf alibi", but being Day 4, I find it less likely. So, goodie points for JCan.

Jacksonian has been quite active and has provided good analysis. He pointed some attention to aedan on Day 2, although he didn't give a reason and ended voting for Voyager. He has been tunneled all game by Cliges, point which I'll retake later. I haven't gotten wolfish vibes from him either and I think he's on JCan-goodie level. Still, it depends on what Cliges turns out to be, other point I'll explain in short.

Cliges was run up yesterday and was the clear lynch before the aedan outing, but I still think he's a good candidate for today. On Day 1 he pushed Rovsea closer to the lead instead of voting for Wagonlitz, a throwaway vote on Day 2 on Jacksonian (whom he has antagonized several times during the game). Not much to say about his Day 3 vote and going again for Jacksonian before the outing last day.

Health has been generally under the radar, but his voting record doesn't help much. A throwaway vote on Canadian on Day 1 instead of commiting to either side of the Rovsea-Wagonlitz lynch. Again on Day 2 voting away from the frontrunners. Finally participated on the Day 3 tie and was the only one who didn't follow the outing -asides from aedan- yesterday. Of course, this is because the time of deadline doesn't help him, as he pointed out, so I wouldn't put to much importance on the non-switch. Still, the rest of his voting record doesn't really help.

For today I favor lynching either Cliges or Health. If Cliges turns out to be a villager, maybe his suspicions about Jacksonian are right and he should look closer at Jacksonian tomorrow. If Cliges turns out to be a wolf, that would put Jacksonian more solidly on the goodie camp, narrowing down the last wolf. However, Cliges was run up yesterday and I don't want to turn up this into a Cliges bandwagon and I would rather apply some pressure on Health, who has been flying low for most of the game.

Vote Health

I'm still seeing a Jackson/Health pack as an outside possibility, especially given Jackson's call earlier today to TIE Cliges and Capibara. But my gut says Cliges is a wolf, and if that's so, whoever's left (and I think it'd pretty much have to be Capibara or Health, in that case) has no chance of winning.

I'm content with lynching Cliges alone, even if that means I don't survive the night, just because I think it sets up the village for the safest possible victory. I do think a Cliges-Health TIE pretty much guarantees us a wolf, FWIW.

Vote Cliges