Crusader Kings II - 2.6.1.1 The Reaper's Due Hotfix - NOT for problem reports! [SKBW]

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Anona

Paradoxian
2 Badges
Jul 9, 2014
  • Paradox Order
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
Hi all,

We just released a hotfix in which we fix a few things, see patchnotes below.

Happy to see that most of you seem happy with the patch and The Reaper's Due!

##########################################################
########## 2.6.1.1 The Reaper's Due ###########
##########################################################

###################
# Bugfixes
###################
- Fixes songs from the base game being disabled in contextual songs
- If the contextual song doesn't find a song to play, a song will now be chosen by ignoring the contextual song system
- Fixed children not getting their education trait upon becoming adults when you don't have Conclave
- Can no longer call ally into war against their own liege
- You can now get the achievement 'Papal Mache' by killing a Caliph, as implied by the description
- Epidemic diseases no longer stall if you are infected while you have a non-serious symptom
- The "desires a matrilineal marriage" AI modifier no longer happens when matrilineal marriages are disabled
- Horse doctors got a little better
- Incapable people no longer steal your food in seclusion
- characters will not accuse their liege during witch hunts since they have to approve them
- Vassals will no longer refuse their liege's marriage or betrothal offers to get a "better alliance"
- No longer will you get upset about your spouse/parent's grave getting robbed if you were the robber
- Removed the possibility to search for partial titles for performance reasons
- Eunuchs may only select the Groom an Heir ambition if they have a living child
- Fixed several cases of when a Christian Holy Order built a new castle, you would be notified that Beit Dejan was built, instead of the actual castle
- Court physicians now always ask their own liege for money.
- Generic reincarnation event requires your heir to be your child
- Added some more ai factors for when head of religion wants to blame Jews for the plague
- Fixed some broken text in reincarnation event
- The priest generated by event 3021 now has an education
- Murderers are now immune to prune (prevents the red skull from leading nowhere)
- Characters who are marked as special interest by the player, or immune to pruning are no longer killed by the court cleanser
- Fixed in issue with prisoners being able to complain to their liege that the chancellor was looking inappropriately at his wife
- Added the sayyid trait to al-Hadi (id 188648), son of Al-Mansur
- Crash fix that occurred in some mods using custom maps.
- Fixed an issue were you would be notified of eating your own close dynasty members
- Fixed 867 Sápmi setup
- Event WoL.6120 will now only trigger for adult characters
- Further reduced odds of under 16s getting cancer
- Rulers are now willing to negotiate non-aggression pacts with their vassals
- Fixed so infidel penalty is applied properly for betrothal/marriage
- Modded game rules should now be loaded properly.
- Fixed so call ally alert no longer shows if it's a war against your ally's liege
- Fixed a crash when using custom maps

Go to 2.6.1 Patch notes!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions:
- Fixed children not getting their education trait upon becoming adults when you don't have Conclave
Oh, so that's why I saw someone without an education trait in my game I started today. I was really confused, but didn't realize it was a bug. Glad it's fixed (along with all the other stuff)!

Hey Paradox team,

is it intentional that we cant marry our daughters to our vassals anymore?

In other words: "Desires a better non-agression pact: --------------"

- Removed the possibility to search for partial titles for performance reasons

Does this mean I have to type out the entire title to find anything now? This makes this feature kinda useless to me. Especially if the title has special characters in it.

Does this mean I have to type out the entire title to find anything now? This makes this feature kinda useless to me. Especially if the title has special characters in it.

For 2.6.1, we updated the title search to include partial names. Meaning that you could search for "papacy", rather than "the papacy" to find the title you want. However, it could cause some severe delays whenever you would search for titles, or if you would search for several titles (the game would stop responding up to 30-50 seconds at times). The functionality should be returned to exactly the same as before 2.6.1.

Reactions:
No. It works like it did before 2.6.1: it only search for the start of the title.

Reactions:
For 2.6.1, we updated the title search to include partial names. Meaning that you could search for "papacy", rather than "the papacy" to find the title you want. However, it could cause some severe delays whenever you would search for titles, or if you would search for several titles (the game would stop responding up to 30-50 seconds at times). The functionality should be returned to exactly the same as before 2.6.1.
Damn you, @Servancour!

Reactions:
Rulers are now willing to negotiate non-aggression pacts with their vassals

Does this mean my Vassals are now more willing to marry into my family so they can secure a non aggression pact ?

It seems like all the notable issues have been fixed. Now the DLC is perfect. Great work.:)

Reactions: