Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man Announced

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Reactions:
Reactions:
Yes, because political correctness is overgrown. And Rights of Man as human isn't that time period. It's an idea that is closer to Victoria time set.
Hardly even that, in this era when the rights of people grow the right of women vane. Misogyny for an example was a strong force after the french revolution. "Let them eat cake" and all that.

Reactions:
@BjornB

just pls make sure that the same guy writes announcements in both forum and website. you can copy one of your announcement.

https://www.paradoxplaza.com/europa-universalis-iv-rights-of-man said:
Paradox Interactive presents the newest expansion to Europa Universalis IV, the landmark historical grand strategy game from Paradox Development Studio. Rights of Man adds greater depth and detail to a host of game systems. New decisions, greater customization and added personality are all coming to the best-selling game about exploration, trade and conquest.

Features include:

Great Powers now have special diplomatic abilities: Don’t let your development lag while you expand, so you can make use of new threats and overtures to neighbors.
Personalities and traits for monarchs and military leaders will add bonuses to your nation or assist you in battle
Queens can be generated by royal marriages, and serve as regents if an underage heir ascends to the throne
Subject nations can be given more specific instructions on how to behave at war
Fetishist nations can choose from a number of cults, and uncover new options as they wage war and make alliances
Coptic nations will be tasked with preserving their faith through the control of holy sites throughout the near east
Other Features, including a new faction system for Revolutionary Republics, a unique new government form for the Ottoman Empire, the ability to abdicate, allowing building in subject states, and debasing currency for quick cash.

I just hope the Tech changes do something for Sow Discontent and Sabotage Reputation. They ruin the late game for me.

I absolutely hate plating the late game now. The entire world is constantly sowing discontent and sabotaging my reputation. The early game is fun and amazing. But I think we need something to make the late game experience more enjoyable

Reactions:
anyone have a description of what happened in the stream! I missed it all except for him saying V3 is confirmed not in development

Reactions:
Really Disappointed. There is yet untouched mechanic with no purpose and that is the governments types that should have an effect with expansion that is called "Rights of Man". I hope at least the Revolutionary republics feature will be a surprise and not another button.

Reactions:
What about CK2? The new plague mechanics are looking to be badass.
Fantasy. Pure fantasy. DLCs have made it worse

The "medieval world" it depicts has nothing to do with a realistic world. Becuase decadence only affects muslims and feudalism was used by every culture everywhere

Reactions:
I care. I'm from poland and in my language name of this DLC can be translated as this two things that I questioned.

Maybe so, but nobody wants to hear about you politicising the name of an expansion pack for a game. If we wanted to talk modern politics, we wouldn't be here.

Reactions:
I absolutely hate plating the late game now. The entire world is constantly sowing discontent and sabotaging my reputation. The early game is fun and amazing. But I think we need something to make the late game experience more enjoyable
That's what makes the late game challenging and interesting and not just a blob against the clock.

Reactions: