• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TinyWiking

Team Lead - Customer Support
Administrator
Paradox Staff
89 Badges
Jul 1, 2015
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Crusader Kings II: Limited Collectors Edition
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Prison Architect
  • Tyranny - Tales from the Tiers
  • Haemimont Games Staff
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Imperator: Rome
  • PDXCON 2017 Gold Ticket holder
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Premium edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Sign Up
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Hearts of Iron 4: Arms Against Tyranny
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • 200k Club
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Victoria 2 A House Divided Beta
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Humble Paradox Bundle
  • Magicka 2
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Steel Division: Normand 44 Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • IPO Investor
  • Eugen Systems Staff
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44 Deluxe Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Surviving Mars
Greetings everyone!
One thing we really value here at Paradox is customer feedback and that's why we are happy to share our latest survey with you all! This time it focuses on re-playability in role-playing games and we'd be tremendously grateful if you would take the time to fill it out! As always we also have a short FAQ!

How long will the survey take?
Around 15-20 minutes.

Who is this survey aimed towards?
Gamers well versed in the ways of role-playing games, preferably with extensive experience in a multitude of different games (Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Baldur's Gate etc).

What is the purpose of the survey?
We are interested in learning more about our customers expectations, experiences and other similar things in regards to role-playing games and their re-playability.

Will I be compensated?
No, there will be no prize for participating in the survey other than our eternal gratitude and virtual high-fives!

Will we share this with anyone else?
No, the survey results are for us only, nothing of what you enter will be shared with anyone outside of Paradox.

If you have any questions, concerns, comments etc feel free to ask away here in the thread and we will do our very best to answer you as best we can!

From all of us here at Paradox: thank you for being awesome!

-:Take the survey:-

Reactions:
Reactions:
Where is the USA on the list of countries?
Is USA seriously not on the country list for the survey?
Congratulations, you passed the "I actually read this part of the survey" test..... ;)! Rather ironic that we missed it to be honest, I sincerely apologize for that :p! It has now been added.

Reactions:
Reactions:
The list of games they went through at the end didn't cover any of the CRPGs I actually really liked. (I did like Dishonored, don't really think of it as a CRPG though).

Reactions:
Dishonored is an RPG?
In a way, it has RPG elements what with the way you can tailor your character to fit the way you want to play the game, kind of like Deus Ex. We wanted to cover a wide variety of games with RPG elements, hence it was in the list :). As you noticed it is not extensive in any way, shape or form but we went for games that most people probably know of and have tried.

Reactions:
Pity the survey didn't talk more about older style RPGs, such as the first two Fallouts or Diablos I & II. Modern western RPGs tend to follow a very samey formula (with a few exceptions)

Reactions:
You are welcome

Reactions:
Now that Paradox owns the World of Darkness and Vampire: The Masquerade licenses, I'm hoping for an RPG from this genre. The Masquerade was a brilliant game.

Reactions:
I would have enjoyed a larger list where I could click over the games I have played and leave the ones I haven't. I also would have liked to have an option to say I own the game but don't play (Vampire). I tried to put some small thoughts into the message box but I just couldn't find the right words and it's too close to lunch!

Reactions:
I was surprised and saddened that the games Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2 wasn't listed with the "Games you have played" questions :(

They are the best RPG games ever in my opinion.

Reactions:
Your feedback is much appreciated guys, the survey will be running for a while and if we want to build on it with a second one going into more details we will make sure to take your feedback into consideration!

Reactions:
What about JRPGs? you guys going to look at them? if so look a the game i refrence in my sig

Reactions:
You ask about Fallout: New Vegas but not Skyrim, huh?

Reactions:
Status
Not open for further replies.