• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
ZmjAZ1D.jpg

"Micromanaging fetishist? Me...? Not really, I just like to toy with my prey.."

7Mujsaz.jpg

The Kilwan army got wiped in one swift stroke, and then they all spread around..

XracVIn.jpg

Because the Mughals were at negative -3 stability after ditching the protectorates, "aspiration of liberty" disaster had started ticking. It can only be stopped by reaching +3 stability.

Jodhaa tanked prestige by placating vassal rulers until prestige was under 30, and then she took the "improve my prestige" mission.

wbnP1TA.jpg

That mission finished now, and the threat of revolution is now GONE..

Catalonia got fed in West Africa.

Aragon got fed with some Kongo provinces, and Mughals started chewing on the rest.

Another mouse eaten.. Kongo simply VANISHED from the map..

bjMwkVf.jpg

I guess the cat got tired of playing with the mouse :rolleyes:

bdxQMBu.jpg

Next mouse to toy with: Tlemcen. Their alliance with Ottomans got cancelled 6 years ago, and now Jodhaa invaded them.

The little mouse was cornered now..

55wJyXe.jpg

Jodhaa used the 'cede colonial region X" peace option against Chili. This peace option is ridiculously overpowered o_O

Another mouse eaten.. Chili got wiped off the map, and the Mughals started coring 5 provinces. Autonomy got increased everywhere.

YBQ9hMQ.jpg

Kilwa swallowed our patented "annul alliance" peacedeal. Our troops are needed elsewhere!

And fast :confused:

SamgtOe.jpg

Our fleet transported our troops back home.. Ayutthaya is close to finishing the siege on our capital :eek:

AwQEcAU.jpg

They started westernizing the moment they were set loose. Ayutthaya has low military tech due to it.

It makes their armies pathetic.

*STOMP*

ZH34BSE.jpg

Time to clean up this area :cool:

rm9RcGs.jpg

0oGzSl2.jpg

tXBpaiQ.jpg

The fleet transported our army once more..

NzXHTqQ.jpg

Ayutthaya army was wiped, and their capital fell.

Pagarruyung and Sunda lost their alliances, and gained a truce.

hPBcQVJ.jpg

Tlemcen got sieged up, and the Mughals engaged their demoralized army..

6ShIi9b.jpg

"Spread and siege, boys!"

ey3wTLI.jpg

Poland..

In september 1782, the vassal Poland integrated.

They got force vassalised at the start of the full scale European invasion.

They got fed, and the Mughals gave all their old cores back, and then a lot more.

Mughal Germany was no more; The city of Wien was connected to Delhi now..

Forts got deleted, estates and states assigned.

And now.. France :cool:

hY8uDYD.jpg

Ayutthaya got overrun.

cffUTp5.jpg

Another mouse eaten... Tlemcen vanished off the map.

eAx6f2p.jpg

Another mouse eaten.. Friesland, the OPM in Palau, got annexed.

tIYNXde.jpg

Another mouse eaten.. Burgundy, the OPM inside France, got fed to France.

Emir de Valois was delighted that the FRANCE tag was now as big as it deserved to be!

He sent a Frise oriental to Delhi as thanks..

Hnrlzhh.jpg

"Voici une Frise orientale pour votre chambre à coucher, Jodhaa. C'est une création personelle!" said Emir De Valois.

Jodhaa kissed the Emir, and unwrapped the gift.

B5iltn7.jpg

"Beatiful! A masterpiece!"

Jodhaa gave it a nice place above her bed.

MT7jM2d.jpg

British Louisiana and the USA duked it out, and USA WON.

USA is crazy big, and POWERFUL.

Their time will come.

rzEnprS.jpg

Next up: Scandinavia and Tidore.

The Mughals engaged the Scandinavians inside France, on their coastal fort of East Frisia.

Err, "Frise orientale".

Last edited:
ERMjI1O.jpg

"Oh, so THAT is where Emir de Valois made his gift?" wondered Jodhaa..

AI5i3ST.jpg

Bâbur engaged the Scandinavians in Frise orientale, while his mother was sleeping.

Nothing to it really.

6TIgNNJ.jpg

*STOMP*

UlYNWFc.jpg

The Mughals started a siege on the two forts protecting the strait into Scandinavia heartland.

And what does the very hard ai do? Attack, attack, and attack o_O

But the Mughals stacks always stay within reinforcement range of each other..

They got routed.

DHsgKfx.jpg

Meanwhile, the Mughal army arrives in Stockholm from the east. They didn't see that coming ;)

qyfs1qs.jpg

"They just KEEP throwing themselves at us!" muttered Jodhaa.. "Hire more mercs!"

SX9OESE.jpg

HOLD THE LINE!

kuVrCDb.jpg

The hired mercs reinforced the fight, and that was needed o_O

The Mughals were actually close to losing the fight :eek:

WwrEDjN.jpg

"That was TOO close.." muttered Jodhaa.

0NlD1My.jpg

Jodhaa got notified that the previous coring batch finished, and made peace with Ayutthaya.

The Mughals took a BIG bite out of them. They maybe kept 1/5 of their development..

ihlh2Q5.jpg

It got divided between Aragon, Najd, and the Mughals.

giphy.gif

This mouse was too big to swallow, so the mouse got a spanking. We can eat them whole later :p

V8UPpw7.jpg

The capital fell, and the stack moved down south in an effort to sandwich the Scandinavians.

They simply attacked the southern siege stacks non stop :(

Mt9tvtY.jpg

The Scandinavians saw the danger, and tried to escape the trap.

Jodhaa ordered reinforcements to force march as soon as one stack was movement locked. Funnily enough, the other stack STOPPED when she did that :)

kEtQD96.jpg

The battle was won, but the Scandinavians did escape the trap. GRMPF :mad:

pqZAKcg.jpg

Jodhaa wasn't amused, and chased them around non stop.

YkhZ5NC.jpg

Another mouse eaten.. Tidore got full annexed.

The war versus USA was mainly to avoid a coalition, but also to force 'annul alliance' on their ally Great Britain.

zDZLECa.jpg

The war versus USA and British Columbia was meant to avoid a coalition of ALL of the leftover nations..

Jodhaa ceded some worthless land.

"We can easily take it back later... The important thing is that we got a truce with them again!"

Cat-Mouse-87989.gif

The USA saw things differently.. They shouted something about mice defeating the cat.

KYpiZPt.jpg

FRANCE..

They were once SO powerful. Then Austria, Great Britain and Spain started chewing them up.

In the end, France got forced out of Europe, and King De Valois moved his capital to the Caribbean.

The Mughals declared on them, as they had eyed this little mouse for a LONG time.

France became the vassal of the Mughals, and they got force converted to Sunni faith. France had taken religious as first idea group, and Emir De Valois started converting all his cores.

Over the next decades, France gradually got ALL their cores back, and they got new land in Germany, the Balkans, Iberia, Italy and Africa.

For once, they have NOT been my archnemesis..

They actually HELPED converting Europe to Sunni faith. ALL their provinces (well, almost) got converted to sunni faith.

But now, it is time to say goodbye to France.

okUTEq9.jpg

Emir De Valois will be remembered for his famous champaign parties in the magnificent palace of Champagne.

o8eOpBS.jpg

Another HUGE mouse eaten.. France integrated in march 1790.

tumblr_mj417nh6J01qbxi45o5_500.gif

"Hmm, can we full annex this mouse?" wondered Jodhaa. "Yeah, seems we can just about DO that!"

aaWqqDL.jpg

The Mughals bluntly asked for a full annexation of Scandinavia :cool:

iUBwdxo.jpg

The Mughals took their part. Catalonia started chewing on entire Denmark, and Jodhaa gave the rest to Novgorod.

Another big mouse eaten..

And guess who is next? The Ottomans..

But that will be for the next chapter, as Jodhaa predicted that the Ottoman mouse couldn't be eaten in one go!

WJ99uVD.jpg

But.. Maybe we *CAN* make an Ottoman pouf cat bed next chapter ;)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Last edited:
More then 150k Timbuktu soldiers are threatening our coastal siege stack!
That's not normal, are there even so many natives living there?

A lost [/IMG] tag there.

bjMwkVf.jpg

I guess the cat got tired of playing with the mouse :rolleyes:

+100 for adding cats :p! We definitely need more in the next chapters :D.

But.. Maybe we *CAN* make an Ottoman pouf cat bed next chapter ;)
Do it! You have to!

Reactions:
Reactions:
This AAR though Very well done!
Cant wait for the next chapter!
Also i'm sure this has been asked before but ever thought about streaming?

I was worried you wouldn't have time to integrate all of your vassals, but now it looks like you'll be fine. Do you remember how many years it took for France?

I honestly got no clue. I started integrating them after Persia integrated, I think. And Poland after Manchu integrated. Or the other way around.

France was HUGE cost to integrate though, I'll give you that. But administrative efficiency 3 lowered it a LOT.

This AAR though Very well done!
Cant wait for the next chapter!
Also i'm sure this has been asked before but ever thought about streaming?

Oh yeah, it has been asked before. I'm not keen on doing it, but not saying NO.
I'll answer why.

1. I'm a turnbased kind of player. My popup/pause settings make game pause 10-20 times a month. I constantly adapt to those messages, and theorycraft ahead. I wonder, would players actually like watching that, even if I explain everything I think about?

2. I play sloooooow sometimes, especially on hard wars. No clue if people can stand that.

3. People will laugh at my arnold schwarzenegger accent ;)

4. cold water fear I guess ;)

5. I honestly never researched HOW one can actually stream eu4 or anything else. But, my rig can handle it for sure.

Convince me, and I might go for 'achievement' streams. Or god forbid, tutorial streams for coalition guide and PU guide and whatnot.

Glad you like the AAR, I hope it inspires you to try something silly hard on 'very hard' also in EU4.

An atwix stream would be nice but i fear endless hours of strategy planning. :D

Drop more cats in the next chapter please. ;)

would you like to hear me theorycraft in a stream parats? For endless hours on end?Just wondering ;)

Seems like the cats were good idea... Needed something to flavor up te last 50 years, and this seemed perfect.

1. I'm a turnbased kind of player. My popup/pause settings make game pause 10-20 times a month. I constantly adapt to those messages, and theorycraft ahead. I wonder, would players actually like watching that, even if I explain everything I think about?

2. I play sloooooow sometimes, especially on hard wars. No clue if people can stand that.

5. I honestly never researched HOW one can actually stream eu4 or anything else. But, my rig can handle it for sure.
Well, 1) it's amazing what you're able to do, and explaining it all could be interesting. But don't be surprised if it would pull of many. I think people who have read your AAR's will appreciate it more than random people who don't have.

2) a bit the same as above

3) Difficult question, what should I answer ;)... There are a lot of non-native English streamers out there, one extra wouldn't make a difference, right?

4) Didn't you had that with your first AAR too? And look at the result!

5) There are some programs which enable you to record things. I once used Bandicam to record something for school, but there are a lot of such programs, just need to search around a bit.

Seems like the cats were good idea... Needed something to flavor up te last 50 years, and this seemed perfect.
Cats are ALWAYS a good choice, look at the internet, it's full of those hairy, cute little creatures :).

would you like to hear me theorycraft in a stream parats? For endless hours on end?Just wondering ;)

I would like it. ;)
atwix theorycraft lessons for some deep insights off steamrolling.

I honestly got no clue. I started integrating them after Persia integrated, I think. And Poland after Manchu integrated. Or the other way around.

France was HUGE cost to integrate though, I'll give you that. But administrative efficiency 3 lowered it a LOT.

Oh yeah, it has been asked before. I'm not keen on doing it, but not saying NO.
I'll answer why.

Convince me, and I might go for 'achievement' streams. Or god forbid, tutorial streams for coalition guide and PU guide and whatnot.

Glad you like the AAR, I hope it inspires you to try something silly hard on 'very hard' also in EU4.

Haha, we'll I'm sure some people would to love to see a stream! my advice is to just record something offscreen first and try the talking to yourself thing. Could even upload it to youtube somewhere using OBS.

Im doing a one-tag Ryukyu world conquest on very hard right now but since its me and its TTM Im cheating out of my ass. :p selling ships to bankrupt AI's and 'birding' (ctrl-alt-delete closing the game)

Well glad you finally made it to 2nd in score before 1800. :D

Well glad you finally made it to 2nd in score before 1800. :D

grmpf.

I'll beat the Ottomans in score before 1820. Or I'll consider this campaign a failure!

I really wish you had done a youtube playlist of you playing this campaign. it looks super fun and really exciting! gj!

Next campaign, I'll give streaming a shot.

I'll post it on youtube, and then I might stream live.

Big MIGHT though.

Chapter 18: Full scale America invasion

9LyUy6Q.jpg

Time to turn the Ottomans into Ottoman cat pouf :mad:

We surprised them nicely..

4U9oses.jpg

Two of our previously 'annul allianced' protectorates got surprised also ;)

NX8qt2Y.jpg

The Ottomans still have about 100k troops on active duty.

A stack threatened our 5k artillery on their capital, so Jodhaa decided to outmanoeuver them.

Their entire army got routed :cool:

TUbxqo6.jpg

Jodhaa had started siege on all the 'far away' enclaves of the Ottomans. This limited their routing destinations severely :confused:

They actually routed to a coastal province that can be reached :p

giphy.gif

The Mughals continued their pingpong match against the Ottomans..

89307-slow-motion-ping-pong-shot-gif-Zcuz.gif

The match attracted quite a lot of viewers!

ekIzESh.jpg

ping-pong.gif

The Ottomans got ping ponged again..

armoBpd.jpg

The Ottomans got WIPED :mad:

Cat-Ping-Pong-Fistbump.gif

Akbar did a fist bump with Jodhaa..

XAAiAQv.jpg

tumblr_msx5e9E5fE1sodo64o1_400.gif

bhwX9IZ.jpg

giphy.gif

T3k2b6c.jpg

wvDfK1L.jpg

spgHR0G.jpg

Ottoman empire? No, Ottocat!

c0425c49dc4c2ac3d675313aee0f4753.gif

The Ottomans went POUF!

XJw0tD5.jpg

Next cat sports victim: Sunda.

Caj62eb.jpg

Ethiopia offered some small resistance :rolleyes:

MGz13C7.jpg

fast-funny-cat-ready-aim-fire-run-run-pussycat.gif

q4RHztX.jpg

d06MjpZ.jpg

NvfTjcC.jpg

wTHIgDp.jpg

Last edited:
RN6nT6g.jpg

u6GQq6i.jpg

L1JpvKg.jpg

USA and their allies are one of the last problems on the map.. Time to rectify that :mad:

87KM0YX.jpg

USA have a LOAD of troops (they got plutocratic), and almost 10 points of morale..

Jodhaa decided to take it SLOW. Sieges were done in an orderly fashion, and all the stacks stayed close to one another..

ZOfE5va.jpg

The USA placed a siege stack behind our lines.. They will regret that :rolleyes:

PV7lcq4.jpg

hIV3TeZ.jpg

FIRE!

PHV4i20.jpg

The USA still has loads of backup stacks :confused:

More then 150k troops are threatening our siege stack down south, near the hill fort Stanwix.

EEK :eek:

931012_200x130.png

Reinforcements force marched towards the battle.. 30k will arrive there soon!

c9H2uGC.jpg

The battle up north resulted in a WIPE. Our stack at fort Stanwix got attacked :(

XmhrjJ6.jpg

The USA threw everything in that battle o_O

All the Mughal stacks are advancing south!

zxbrBT7.jpg

veuwer2t0b.png

14a5HqL.jpg

Both sides reinforced the battle..

qo88VEh.jpg

Still, the USA kept the numerical advantage :confused:

8cZ7kPe.jpg

General Bâbur: "Where DAFUQ is our BACKUP?! We can't hold this goddamn hill forever!!"

Private Kitty:
"Reinforcements spotted SIR! Approaching from the northeast!"

General Bâbur: "Move aside private, this I gotta see!"

kzmrprj.jpg

General Bâbur: "About bloody time!"

zvSoZUS.jpg

General Bâbur: "Advance and flank them!"

RwvNOLV.jpg

nCbBZC3.jpg

mrHbC9c.jpg

General Bâbur: "Allright men! This is it! SLAUGHTER them!"

CZWZZzA.jpg

QKt0UYM.jpg

apZA5Je.jpg

The USA got routed.. Time to infiltrate enemy lines!

CaWWFjq.jpg

Their forces came back. But their general is a nitwit, and leads small stacks within striking distance :rolleyes:

EyFWOx1.jpg

This time, it is CAT ARMY that engages! :mad:

*SNIPE*

XLbAUxP.jpg

Our cat snipers showed their skills.. In Catskills!

Last edited:
fAcCMUZ.jpg

iLiqU94.jpg

The rest of the army liked SPANKING more then sniping. More honorable and whatnot.

mifgBsI.jpg

yeQXWK2.jpg

General Bâbur: Allright men! I KNOW you don't like water... The Cat army never liked water! But we gotta reach that capital! Man your landing crafts and STRIKE!

giphy.gif

*BLUB*

Private Kitty: "SIR! We lost our grip on the situation!"

General Bâbur: "Are you MEN, or MICE? Keep going!"

TgNGjDW.jpg

A6J0sPu.jpg

njhyvHJ.gif

The naval invasion was a succes! Their capital fell within 35 days!!

General Bâbur: "Well done men!"

ldip42g.jpg

XDHjn3B.jpg

Slowly but steadily, the Cat army advanced... The mice were chased around non stop!

P3WcP6M.jpg

The Mughals had cornered the USA.. The spare troops invaded British Louisiana next!

iebpekspvule6lcdpph4.gif

*STOMP*

Uh1Glwd.jpg

The USA ceded EVERYTHING they had in Canada and Louisiana colonial regions.

Next war, we can do a 100% 'cede colonial East America' peace deal, and gobble them up.

abrAzuK.jpg

Louisiana got invaded, while our troops were in the neighbourhood. They are not to be confused with British Louisiana!

Even though they got almost the same color!

pTo6WIA.jpg

But who cares :rolleyes:

Both got full annexed, and the cheapest 5 provinces in the Louisiana colonial region were cored.

jbnf0or.jpg

LL4NVQa.gif

FwXXpb1.jpg

All say hi to Green Louisiana :D

If you wonder why I fight Chile for the SECOND time...

Rebels enforced demands there and put 'm back on the map. Sloppy mistake :oops:

MSrS8qm.jpg

100k fresh troops invaded Ayutthaya. The war was over within the month :rolleyes:

WLiQLSr.jpg

..and the result inevitable. Another nation erased off the map :cool:

0q2nQbg.jpg

Jodhaa had reached a respectable age, and she was tired of all the wars. She abdicated in favor of her son Bâbur.

The populace LOVED Bâbur and his militaristic conquering spree of the last decades..

But the Mughal vassals despised him..

6seMuJ2.jpg

Bâbur had no diplomatic skills whatsoever. He was a general, and he lived for the army. The peace loving vassal Novgorod rebelled against his militarism, and gained independence once more..

I had to cancel Novgorod as a vassal, because the low dip points of Bâbur would likely prevent me of integrating all vassals in time.. Better safe then sorry!

LUaV9CV.jpg

"They will come to REGRET that.." mused Bâbur.

pJPsCCG.jpg

Bâbur moved his gaze south. Chile got overrun (again), and two small nations went up in our colonial nations.

3OkWs8t.jpg

The Aztec vanished off the map, and went up in Green Mexico.

Chile got subdued once more, and now only Colombia needs to be stomped in South America.

They have a truce, as they were ally of USA. They can wait ;)

The full scale invasion of America was a success!

5rvs5Ny.jpg

Cat army is victorious!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Last edited:
This is a special one, where is this from?

giphy.gif

Private Kitty: "SIR! We lost the grip on the situation!"
He definitely lost grip on it, I laughed my ass off with this :D!

Slowly but steadily, the Cat army advanced... The mice were chased around non stop!
They should make a mod which replaces all armies with cats, would be fitting.

A GREAT chapter Atwix, I smiled the whole chapter while reading. I was actually more looking for the next cat rather than watching the real screenshots :rolleyes:, but I guess that underlines the point. Well done!