• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wow, a huge chunk of gameplay footage with demonstrations of combat, dialogue choice and some teasing about the story and setting. And of course not a word about it's existence from either Obsidian or Paradox...

Wow, a huge chunk of gameplay footage with demonstrations of combat, dialogue choice and some teasing about the story and setting. And of course not a word about it's existence from either Obsidian or Paradox...

Yeah...

It's becoming kind of worrisome. We've discussed in some of the updates too, including the Archon one. There's next to no Obsidian presence here, which would make sense if they stuck on their own forums, but their own forums redirect here.

There are no voiceovers, the website is terrible, there is little word from the devs or explanations of the game or hyping or *anything*. Don't just show a video, *say something*.

The user activity here is really low for a game coming out this year.

Yeah...

It's becoming kind of worrisome. We've discussed in some of the updates too, including the Archon one. There's next to no Obsidian presence here, which would make sense if they stuck on their own forums, but their own forums redirect here.

There are no voiceovers, the website is terrible, there is little word from the devs or explanations of the game or hyping or *anything*. Don't just show a video, *say something*.

The user activity here is really low for a game coming out this year.

There are quite a few previews/interviews floating around for the game and Obsidian was certainly present at E3. Not really sure what else you're expecting. Paradox is the publisher so they would be in charge of the financial/marketing though.

Also, I'll take raw gameplay footage over the fake/staged gameplay that most triple AAA publishers poop out on a regular basis.

There are quite a few previews/interviews floating around for the game and Obsidian was certainly present at E3. Not really sure what else you're expecting. Paradox is the publisher so they would be in charge of the financial/marketing though.

Also, I'll take raw gameplay footage over the fake/staged gameplay that most triple AAA publishers poop out on a regular basis.

I'm expecting a more vibrant and active forum and community. Staff posting diaries and videos instead of users finding them randomly all over the place.

Instead the blog looks like something from the 90's and have no comments and is well hidden away, and this place is lucky if it gets a post every day. Maybe Obsidian shouldn't have made this the prime forum and move back to their own?

While I can see where you are coming fro Yenzen, it's possible they aren't around because they are working on the game hard and plan to do what you want when they are closer to release. There's no reason to panic: we all want to know more and want this to be a good game but I'd rather they actually make the game good rather than spending time on the forums. :)

While I can see where you are coming fro Yenzen, it's possible they aren't around because they are working on the game hard and plan to do what you want when they are closer to release.

Paradox aren't, they're the publisher. I would have thought that kind of stuff falls within the category of what they're getting paid to do. :p