• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
rather than have people show up on the bug forum saying they can only build hospitals in the capital holding and nothing else works that way so it must be a bug.
I think there already is one line of buildings available only in merchant republic capital (arsenal, i think?)

I didn't realize how much I wanted the customization option for masks and other headgear until I saw this post. Any Ironman compatible mods that include this?
Ironman/masks? You mean something like this?

nexus2cee_iron_man_by_rapsag-d65d74d.jpg

Reactions:
Will it be the full 15$? While interesting it seems to be very little actual content to justify the full price. Will there be other things in the expansion?
The devs said there are more DDs to come, nothing about the expansion has been announced including dates and names, so I'd guess there is more yet to be revealed :p

Reactions:
The obvious evil DLC hook would then of course be to introduce all negative effects with the free patch and all the ways to combat those effects would be DLC exclusive. ;)
To which a trillion complaining threads will be made in response.

Reactions:
Is leper colonies and more ways for characters to die really what was missing in CK2 now? I bought every DLC except Sunset Invasion, but I am not sure about this one.

Reactions:
So the devs finally figured out a way to add cannibalism to the game...

Also, eyepatch!

I wonder if Paranoid trait is going to increase disease defense? XD
"did that guy just cough?"
"CAST HIM OUT!"

as for the hospital issue wouldn't it be better to have a system of wings for churches implemented then?
like you have levels to the your churches and based on that you get a number of wings and since their is a limit on wings you can't always have a hospital.
could decide between a jewish colony, military, hospital, the arts or something else.
Do you want money, power, or to live with stability?

the wing thing seems though like something to implement with a DLC about Stewardship though I think so could have wings/districts with castles, cities, and palaces.

just a thought

Reactions:
Is leper colonies and more ways for characters to die really what was missing in CK2 now? I bought every DLC except Sunset Invasion, but I am not sure about this one.

Perhaps once the DLC is actually announced you'll have a fuller picture of what is included and if it is for you. Blind/elephant and all that.

Reactions:
Perhaps once the DLC is actually announced you'll have a fuller picture of what is included and if it is for you. Blind/elephant and all that.
On a related note, will this expansion allow us to blind elephants if we are in the India region?

Reactions:
Also, what about death sounds when trampled by elephants?

Reactions: