• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
What does Duke Dan prefer?

I prefer "Duke Dan" but I'm good if me title's in there

I like this fellow. He refers to himself in the 3rd person and has apparently assumed a title ("the man") in a gallant gesture.

You're good people, Duke Dan "the Man".

Subject responds favorably to increased doses of Americana. More analysis needed to verify hypothesis.

What! I can't hear over the sound of my FREEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM!

Also, I don't take doses of Americana... I drink it
americana-030130_1.jpg

It's impossible to keep Duke Dan "the Man" down.

That is an as of yet unverified hypothesis. Perhaps it should be tested?

I wish I had a sockpuppet as cool as Duke Dan "the Man"

I'd say this a decent interpretation of the post above

This is admittedly strong anecdotal evidence to prove such a hypothesis. Now, the real question, is it worth testing further?

I wish I had a sockpuppet as cool as Duke Dan "the Man"

Wait, who is he a sock puppet of?

I'll have you know that I'd much rather be a finger puppet

Just look at this guy
0921_l.jpg

Although,to be frank, I'd rather be 'MURICAN President.

0644_l.jpg

Because we have new players in this game. Not knowing an "established" (only you seem to use it to be honest) nickname should not be a barrier to playing this game, and it is not fair to those players. I will not discuss this matter any further.
Look, just because we haven't had need to break out the Toucan in a while doesn't mean that Wagon exclusively uses it.

Vote Eternaly_Lost

Because he's a Cylon.

Plus Duke voted Lemeard early on (pushing him to 3) after E_L and Yakman got a vote. It could be nothing, it could be protection. Who knows, it's day 1 and this is the best I can do :p.