• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If I have some times until the end of the week, I will try to make some research and think about some little features for the three little religions of of Fates :cool: Also, I think about something between Nestra and the class Dancers/Bard, like all the holders of this two class will be from this kingdom, and a ruler can send one of his child's courtier to Nestra to became one of them, or directly buy a Dancers/Bard (who will have some events, and also a trigger who give some little bonus for the army) :D

Yea, I'll probably release an alpha as i get one continent done at a time, so Tellius/ Fates will be first then Ylisse/ Valm
Cool, unfortunately, I've never played Awakening, so I have no idea how to help there, though, Don't you think it would be better to tackle that particular mountain last, considering all the wibbly wobbly timey wimey business that goes on in that game in particular, and how characters from that game show up in Fates, making it a very... interesting timeline to work through.

Cool, unfortunately, I've never played Awakening, so I have no idea how to help there, though, Don't you think it would be better to tackle that particular mountain last, considering all the wibbly wobbly timey wimey business that goes on in that game in particular, and how characters from that game show up in Fates, making it a very... interesting timeline to work through.
Hmm, perhaps. Geographically on my map it has to be Awakening or Magvel

Well, I play two times at Awakening and I doesn't really like this opus, but like for the three little religions, I will wrote something on it in the week if I have sometimes. :cool: I have some Idea for the religions of Valm and Ylisse, and some others idea for Ferox, who will be a interesting region I think ;)

Do Magvel, its a far easier place to do, since its only had one game, you can throw in a little creative license here and there. I mean, the countries here are very Similar to the ones in the Tellius series. Grado is an Empire. Jehenna, Frelia and Renais are all kingdoms. Carcino is a Merchant republic.... and Rausten is basically Begnion, but smaller, similar succession laws though. Hell there are even two small Islands off the Eastern coast of Grado that don't belong to any of the nations it seems, so feel free to add pirates there or, hell, even monsters in a monster kingdom if your heart desires, the possibilities are pretty unlimited with what you want that continent to have on it...

In my opinion, Magvel have to be the continent of Monsters, Some places in the games seems to be very savage and full of monsters, Lagdou Ruins and it's regions can be a Great kingdom/khanat of the Tarvos (the centaur), in game we know that the forest near to the chapter 6 (between Renais and Grado) are a great nest of the Bael, and for the two small Island, we can image some little kingdom of Mogval and Gargoyle. :D And also, a Little part of the east forest of Rausten can be a places where lives a little tribes of Cyclops, and a little part of the mountains between Grado and Jehanna can be a nest of Gorgons. It will show the corruption of Fomortiis in this region.

In my opinion, Magvel have to be the continent of Monsters, Some places in the games seems to be very savage and full of monsters, Lagdou Ruins and it's regions can be a Great kingdom/khanat of the Tarvos (the centaur), in game we know that the forest near to the chapter 6 (between Renais and Grado) are a great nest of the Bael, and for the two small Island, we can image some little kingdom of Mogval and Gargoyle. :D And also, a Little part of the east forest of Rausten can be a places where lives a little tribes of Cyclops, and a little part of the mountains between Grado and Jehanna can be a nest of Gorgons. It will show the corruption of Fomortiis in this region.
Well there are actually a few areas of the Game that aren't settled by humans, such as the Dark Woods where you fight the Demon King, and the isles off the coast of Grado, so putting kingdoms of monsters there would be no problem. Though Lagdou is a bit of a stretch, because I feel it was a little like the Tower of Valni, protected by the kingdom of Jehenna as a possible holy place perhaps, until Jehenna's forces were called away to the capital to deal with the mounting might of Grado near the capital.

upload_2016-5-31_14-55-51.png

Hey, I found this picture, which makes the tiny Areas on the Tellius series map more visible, though there is no way to tell what area belongs to what Dukedom, it still gives the areas that are mentioned/fought in in the game, as well as what kingdoms they belonged to (marked by the dotted red line).

Thanks, guessing I'll do magvel next when I finish up drawing this continent (Need to finish drawing the mountain area, Hatari and then Ike's kingdom

Dev Diary 6: Tellius Part 3
8A550ED9768A675CBE4289C5021013B0DE8CC429

Phoenicis and Kilvas are finished, Phoenicis holds both its land and Kilvas due to the events at the end of Radiant Dawn, note I accidentally made him a 100 years older than he is supposed to be, I fixed this since taking the pic
A4509D2E207242FAF8ACE98AE808DA8F882B2454

Asheraism's First Holy Order, the Disciples of Order, they are the subject of the Begnion Empire/ Apostle of Ashera
8A140EA4FF6456CBC67AE46E579153551EE25C95

Yuneism's First Holy Order, the Order of Chaos, the subject of the Kingdom of Daein/ Apostle of Yune​

Reactions:
In my opinion for the Yuneism's First Holy Order, I think that "Sword of the Holy Maiden" will better suit for them, because Micaiah became kind of Messiah for the Yuneist :)

Not much progress today, getting Revelations this evening. After I play for a bit I'll start gathering some more ideas and write some up

I did run some test games in observer mode, first off, it is stable to a degree, the main issue atm is lack of dynasty names and trait icons etc. The most funny thing I think occured was Queen Mikoto personally slaying Garon and several of the other Nohrian nobility until being couped by Ryoma whom then entered into a 3 way civil war etc

Last edited:
So, here my idea on the religions of the three dragons:
The cult of fire dragon/ Ice dragon/ Wind dragon (I'm not sure for the last one because It's hard to read on the screen :D )
These three cult are very ancient religions, who worshiped ancient dragons who, a long time ago, ruled the tribes of mans in the regions, before the rises of Nohrian and Hoshidian peoples. They will have the pagan attrition bonus (because they live in very hard places) and it will be difficult for them to convert a provinces. But the three of them will own a religious leader("keeper of the flames", "Wizard of the winter", and "Winds Whisperer" for example) , but they will have to show is strength in the rite of the fire/ rites of the Ice/ rites of the Wind, it will be a chain of events, where he will have to face the wild, and if he succeed (but it can cost his life) he will become the religious leader of his religion and give to his cult a strong bonus of authority, and he will have some others bonus. But if he fail in his quest, the religious leader's title will be destroy, and he will have a great malus in piety and prestige (if he doesn't die in the quest). So, it will be hard to keep the religious head in the times. But there is a possibility to reform these three cult.
Two possibility for that, the first one, the more "simple" will be to earn three of the holy site of the faith (the three religions shares the same holy site because they have the same origins) and reform like others religions, you will create the "Church of the three headed Dragon", who is an unified form of the three religions, who will became heresy of the Church. But the others possibility will be, for one of the religious leader of the three cult, to take the path of the reunification, it will be a chain of event for a very pious and prestigious rulers, who can decide to travel to the two others tribes, and try to convinces them to joined an union of the three tribes, in one kingdom and one religion. But it will be hard to convinces them, and he will have to show his strength and his bravery.
The Church of the three headed Dragon" will have a more stable religious head, but a ruler can always decide to take the path of the first prophet who unified the three cult, with all this difficulties.
And that's all for today, I will probably wrote some thinks for the Monsters of Magvel and the situation of Ferox tomorrow ;)

Reactions:
Btw, I am making some progress today, just nothing to post pic wise :)
Reminder, I like suggestions and will reply to pretty much any/ all of them

Btw, I am making some progress today, just nothing to post pic wise :)
Reminder, I like suggestions and will reply to pretty much any/ all of them
I have a simple enough question.... holy weapons, such as Ragnell, Alondite, etc., how are you going to handle those, is it going to be similar to the game of thrones mod with Valyrian swords or....?

I have a simple enough question.... holy weapons, such as Ragnell, Alondite, etc., how are you going to handle those, is it going to be similar to the game of thrones mod with Valyrian swords or....?
I havent played the game of thrones mod so I'd need more info on what that means, holy tomes I have a plan for holy weapons I have been thinking about but not designed a plan for yet

I havent played the game of thrones mod so I'd need more info on what that means, holy tomes I have a plan for holy weapons I have been thinking about but not designed a plan for yet
Ahhhh.... ok, well, in the game of thrones mod, there are swords which are actual traits in the game, and they are passed down from you to your son, etc., though if you don't have one, you go on a very, VERY, dangerous journey to go find one, but these actually result in death as often as success, becasue you have to duel pirates, and figure out riddles, its very in depth. Though, I suppose if you wanted to make things easier, give an intrigue option where you may claim the holy weapon of your kingdom, meeting some prerequisites of course, like tons of cash and prestige, as well as being at war, etc.

Ahhhh.... ok, well, in the game of thrones mod, there are swords which are actual traits in the game, and they are passed down from you to your son, etc., though if you don't have one, you go on a very, VERY, dangerous journey to go find one, but these actually result in death as often as success, becasue you have to duel pirates, and figure out riddles, its very in depth. Though, I suppose if you wanted to make things easier, give an intrigue option where you may claim the holy weapon of your kingdom, meeting some prerequisites of course, like tons of cash and prestige, as well as being at war, etc.
What do the traits do?