The Aviarium Continuum: The Greater Flight of the Bird People - A Mildly Interactive/Democratic AAR

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Primary Choice: Hawk Lobby
Secondary Choice: Albatross Alliance
Permit Xeno Leadership: Yes

It is time for the Hawk to make move! We've been too soft in last years! New century should be the beginning of a new era of expansion and conquest!

First Choice: Albatross
Second Choice : Hawk

Xeno Leadership : No

Our xeno-compatriots have certainly proven themselves to be a valuable, especially in the colonies. That many of them have chosen to align themselves with the Albatross faction also show that many of them hold enlightened views. However, the fact remains that they are simply less talented than Bird People. Let the cobbler stick to his last!

First Choice: Dove
Second Choice: Albatross

In the name of petite-bourgeois interimperialism I vote for peace and fraternity.
And even suggest to any union of small businesses and other entrepreneurs to threaten with a general boycot of trade to the military authority in case they'll waste our money in another pointless expansionist war (I mean the government runs on our own taxes and our small bussines exploit the frontiers whilst the dastardly haute bourgeoisie chrushes us with their lobbies, monopolies, price-dumping and other honourless tactics and we can't even stop them because nearly all of us were to busy with inovating the economy and delivering 'unpaid' social services to bother with recieving citizenship by invading someone who hasn't even done anything to us. Plus I really like to wave orange flags.)

All aboard the Dove-Albatross train!

Election bill:

Party Choice

First choice: Albatross
Second Choice: Dove

Permit xeno leadership: Yes

Don't really mind whether Dove or Albatross leads coalition, but I do want them in one, and A-D looks like a minority compared to D-A or maybe even A-H/H-A which is troubling

Primary Choice: Albatross Alliance
Secondary Choice: Dove Lobby

First Choice: Dove
We need to build up and upgrade our colonies, and colonize uninhabited planets within our current borders. We should spread and develop in depth, not in breadthways and avoid wars, if possible. Give Aviarium twenty years of internal and external peace and quiet and it will change beyond recognition!

First Choice: Albatross
Second Choice: Hawk
Permit Xeno Leadership: No

A federation of species which existed so long that the population forgot that they.

There appears to be some text missing here.

First Choice: Hawk

Permit Xeno Leadership: No

The Bird People can not rest on their laurels!

Second Choice: Dove

Party Choice

Second Choice: Hawk

As a Bird-Person living in the Othari Sector the xeno peoples that truly believe in the Aviarium want to see it succeed and grow but we colonists need the core-worlds to stop taxing us so highly so that we can build and contribute more.

First Vote: Hawk
Second Vote: Albatross

Xeno Leadership: Yes

The expansion to the new territories has proceeded well under the Dove-government but their policies are unfit for the further progression of the Continuum. The Hawks now need to press a strong fleet but I do not agree with their robot-policy - thats why I support the Albatross party. But the Hawks must stay strong and not allow the sectors to gain power. The Continuum needs to stay centralised under a strong government or else it's overall power will dwindle over time.