• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Comm Cody

I am the one who outs
78 Badges
Dec 28, 2010
www.youtube.com
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Semper Fi
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Deus Vult
  • Darkest Hour
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Victoria 2
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • War of the Roses
  • 500k Club
  • Surviving Mars
WEREWOLF LITE CCCLXXII: THE BANE OF BANE

Background: He's a big guy. For you.

RULES:
There will be 17 players, no more, no less. Roles will be handed out after #17 signs up.
The game will then proceed to the First Night (after I have handed you your roles).

THE ROLES:
1x Bane (Seer)

4x CIA Agents (Werewolves)
12x Servant of Bane (Villagers)

Bane: He wears the mask, and he knows who the Agents are. He can SCAN a player each night to determine if they are a Servant of Bane or a CIA Agent.
He's also a big guy, for you.

CIA agents: Work as a group, they win if they reach parity with the remaining villagers. They want to be the bane of Bane. They also want to know why does he wear the mask.

Servant of Bane: Because you're aren't going to take on the Bat by yourself Bane!

Deadlines for votes and hunts is 20:00 (GMT) – (PLEASE CONVERT THIS TO YOUR OWN TIME ZONE IMMEDIATELY TO AVOID FUTURE CONFUSION). A vote at 19:59 will count, whereas a vote at 20:00 will not.

Game starts with a nocturnal deadline.

Winning:
The Servants and Bane win if they kill all of the CIA Agents. The CIA Agents win if they achieve parity with the Servants and Bane.

Various rules:
§1A. - You sign up to the game by requesting so in a post in this thread. Players can and will be disqualified from signing up at GM discretion.

§1B. - No new players will be admitted after the game has started, except to substitute for another player.

§1C. - You may at any time be substituted out by requesting so in the thread.

§1D. - Failure to vote will lead to immediate substitution.

§1E. If you are confused about your role, contact the GM via private message. Do not make a show of it in the thread. Any attempts to discuss role message in the thread are strictly forbidden.

§2A. – Players will vote daily. See Rule 1D.

§2B. – Invalid votes (Voting for Game Moderator/Ghosts) will not be accepted and be considered to be in violation of Rule 2A.

§2C. – In the event of a tie all tied players will be executed.

§2D. - The player(s) with the plurality of votes at deadline are considered dead. They will not reveal any inside information after the deadline. The presumed lynch victim(s) should not post anything before the actual update is posted.

§2E. - All dead players must privately request to sub. The GM will keep a private sub list in the normal fashion. Players new to the game may request to sub directly in the thread.

§3A. - Orders and votes submitted after deadline are ignored.

§3B. - Orders (scans, hunts, et cetera) are sent to the Game Moderator via PM.

§3C. - Players are responsible for any Private Messages missed due to inbox being full.

§4A. - Spectators and ghosts may comment, but never suggest a course of action, reveal any new information, including vote counts. Preferably spectators will comment only in a manner tangential to the actual game.

§4B. - When doing ghost/spectator commentary, please use a non-white color.

§4C. - A subbed player is considered a ghost when the GM declares him to be subbed and must obey all relevant rules of that status.

§4D. - A subbed player may pass on relevant information to his sub at the distraction and direction of the GM, and likewise a sub may request information from the previous player. Any unauthorized contact between the sub and subbed players may result in sanctions for one or both players.

§5. - Alliances and Feuds which aren't based on your characters or roles in the game between players are forbidden. Alliances and Feuds which continue from one game to another undermine the whole idea of the game.

§6A. – The Game Moderator has the last word on all matters.

§6B. – If the Game Moderator makes a mistake (e.g. with the vote count, hunt/scan orders), if critical information has been revealed, the mistake will be kept.

§7A. – Forging and posting PMs from the GM and other players is allowed. Screenshots of PMs are not. ID numbers of PMs are not.

§7B. - YOU MAY NOT DISCUSS ROLE PMs. THIS INCLUDES WHETHER YOU HAVE RECEIVED ONE OR NOT. BREAKING THIS RULE WILL RESULT IN YOU BEING SUBBED OUT.

§8A. – Voting must be done in the following way. Write "VOTE" and the person you are voting for in bold, oversized text.

§8B. - If you wish to un-vote someone, write "UNVOTE" and their name in bold, oversized text.

§8C. - In case of re-voting without un-voting, the original vote will be the counted vote.

§8D. - Do not edit votes after posting them. If you make a mistake, like not bolding, unvote and revote in a new post.

§8E. - Votes should be oversized or clear of other text to ensure they are not missed by the GM.

§8F. - It is the responsibility of the player to ensure they vote in clear and legal fashion. Failure to do so may result in the GM miscounting; see rule §6B.

§9. - The GM can and will remove players if the GM believes the player is not participating at their full capacity. This will be done through the use of killing the player's role, or using substitutes, if they are available. All such decisions are made solely at the discretion of the GM.

§10A. - Trust no one. Especially not the GM.

§10B - Always trust the GM.

§11. - Please include the GM in any private conversations you establish that relates to this game.

§12. - This is my GM Color, please do not use it.

1. Jacksoniam Missionary who is not going to be on the 20 platypus bill
2. Dr. Livingstone, I presume?
3. Aedan777 the Ætheling
4. Tornadoil the Tornado
5. Ithvan the non-bane poster.
6. Npster as the dude who will die first.
7. Capibara the Capybara
8. eknhuush the husky mongol (subbed for by Wagonlitz)
9. Spockyt as Captian Illogical
10. EUROO7 votes "STAY in the EUROO7 zone"
11. Wagonlitz the thread derailing Dane.
12. Cliges votes "Leave the EUROO7 zone"
13. Canadian95_RTS as a Canadian
14. Chieron as the werewolf player formerly known as "Cherion the prion"
15. al-Aziz the flying flightless bird
16. Ironhide the Ace Actor
17. Sand3r205 for President. (subbed for by npstr)

SUB LIST

Last edited:
The deadline is a bit early, isn't it?

The deadline is a bit early, isn't it?

Yes, it is, but that's the only time where I KNOW I can be on without any problems and not having any conflicts with my classes.

Seriously, who the fuck puts a Lab at 6pm CST to 9pm CST.

I don't think it's that early, it's 5pm CST and 10 pm GMT.

Alright. In.

In

Has Cody written his own set of rules?

I'm using the same rules that I used last time, just changed the deadline.

What looks off to you?

Add to sub, I can be an emergency fit. It's show weekend for me.

In if N0 happens on saturday or earlier.

Oh hai Mark.