• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Btw the download doesnt seem to work anymore

Thnaks!

Last edited:
Yep, that would've been nice. :)

But the sad truth is that the creators of the VIP:R mod have moved on to other projects.

You seem to know how to mod ;) You should try to revive it :D

so in terms of install i should
put the Hotfix2 folder into VR main folder
then use jgsme inside that folder to activate the hotfix2 and the other mods
then copy paste the files that is created to the main folder?

would this list work in terms of activating procedure via jgsme
1 Hotfix2
2 navalmod
3 gfx by bebbro
4 prince leadership pack
5 naval units

then after that copy paste the content to the main folder?

so in terms of install i should
put the Hotfix2 folder into VR main folder
then use jgsme inside that folder to activate the hotfix2 and the other mods
then copy paste the files that is created to the main folder?
(...)
then after that copy paste the content to the main folder?

Unpack the downloaded .rar archive into the main directory of your local copy of your installed Victoria Revolutions game. Or unpack it somewhere else and copy all unpacked directories into the main directory of your local copy of your installed Victoria Revolutions game.

If you start JSGME and activate mods by moving them to the right window, you don't have to do anything else to activate these mods, it's already done.

would this list work in terms of activating procedure via jgsme
1 Hotfix2
2 navalmod
3 gfx by bebbro
4 prince leadership pack
5 naval units

The unit gfx and the naval units are pure gfx mods which don't interfere with VIP:R 0.4 (or my Hotfix), so that they can safely be added to the game before or after adding my Hotfix.

The leaderpack is also a gfx mod, but it includes way more leaders than VIP:R 0.4 and also changes their start and death dates. Therefore it must be added afterwards, but can safely installed before my Hotfix since I haven't changed any leader files.

The features of my (reduced) naval mod should be installed after all other mods, so that you can easily remove it, if you dislike some of my changes...

#1 - BeBro's naval units
#2 - BeBro's unit gfx
#3 - leaderpack
#4 - Hotfix2
#5 - navalmod

Last edited:
You seem to know how to mod ;) You should try to revive it :D

Thanks. Checking your sig I feel honoured. :)

Well, I've learned some things over the last years, but neither time nor ability allow me to revive a mod like VIP:R on my own. Only a dedicated team might be able to do that...

I've fully re-worked post #2 on the first page, so that it's easier to use JSGME and to install the mods included in the archive of my Hotfix.

Fürstbischof compliment for your awesome work, really ! i hope you will continue and in the future ( i hope) you will create a new vip 0.5. :) thank you!

Thanks! I'm still working on improving and expanding the Hotfix. The tinkering with the ledger pages is mostly done. Atm I'm checking the other event files, but luckily the only 'bugs' I have found were some minor typos.

Do you have a link for VIP 0.4...?

Of course! :)

I've moved the download link of VIP:R 0.4 and the first hotfix to the download section in post 2. (before it was hidden in the credits section)

Reactions:
version 2a of my non-official Hotfix for VIP:R 0.4 is now ready for download

Although it took me more time than anticipated I've fully revised all major files of VIP:R. Therefore I can now release an updated version of my Hotfix with a bunch of additional files.

download link in post #2 has been updated

Have fun!

Last edited:
nice! I still play this from time to time.

Yep, VIP:R is worth playing. ;)

Btw can you upload the new Hotfix to your google drive as an alternative download option?