• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So According to you these real people are really genociding fictional race ? how do they have the ability to travel to the fiction. No ? thefore its fictional hate.
I meant that the hate is real, actions guided by that hate aren't necessarily so.

Everyone here saying kill the elfs, I'm just thinking of turning them into bedmates for my soldiers and maybe a elfin mistress for myself.....
Are you really going to take that risk? Due to elfemination, you might discover too late that she's not a she.

Last edited:
This thread is channeling the Pelin-El hard

Angry About Elves.png

This thread is channeling the Pelin-El hard

View attachment 165017

"Face me if you dare, stunted whelp, or do you lack even an elven maid's courage? I thought the Sons of Gromgar were great warriors, but perhaps you are no true Dwarf. Indeed, maybe you are instead some breed of bearded Elf, though in truth I have seen a finer beard on my Elf Mistress Niples."

What if the evil overlord has already exterminated the elves, leaving none for you?

But ... That would be EVIL!