• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Reactions:
Have played for 3 Minutes to adjust the Message-Settings and the new Map-Mode-Panel ...
First, I found the Message-Setting, where the Game is pausing, in the Case, that You get a Call to War to Support the Independence of a Subject-Nation - Yeah !
Second, the new Map-Mode-Panel is really good^^

Edit:
And in the Development-Panel, you can (now ?) see the produced Goods in every Province ...
Really helpful to identify those Provinces to buff with Diplomatic Points^^

Not a bug, so don't mind me commenting here: the new system of showing national modifiers is nice. Using the 'esc' key as your shortcut to and from that screen is not. I don't know about anyone else, but I use 'esc' to close those tabs when I have them open, so the new system interferes with that.

Not a bug, so don't mind me commenting here: the new system of showing national modifiers is nice. Using the 'esc' key as your shortcut to and from that screen is not. I don't know about anyone else, but I use 'esc' to close those tabs when I have them open, so the new system interferes with that.

Yeah, bug. We'll fix.

Reactions:
Oh, come on. Bring back AI bonuses ...

Previously Burghers only accepted 10+ development provinces, now it's either 10 development or 5 trade power (meaning they will take estuaries and icots, even if development is low).

Reactions:
I'm a bit sad to see the Knights, Naxos and Yaroslav nerfed on the grounds that they could stack AT while Prussia stays unchanged.

Reactions:
And nope, I can't see colonies of my junior partner in PU in 1.15. At all. They all are under fog of war. Even the finished ones. I wonder what would happen if I integrate them without exploring -- I would have my own provinces under fog of war?
@Wiz Any plans to fix that?

p95e0Bg.jpg

Go here for details.

This thread is not for problem reports, use the bug reports forum instead.
Where did the idea with goldmines came from? Now it's absolutely pointless to touch production development on provinces with gold.

Reactions:
I'm scared to start the game after my ironman game became achievement ineligible in 1.14 hotfixes. Can someone confirm continuing 1.14.4 in this patch will grant achievements?

I'm scared to start the game after my ironman game became achievement ineligible in 1.14 hotfixes. Can someone confirm continuing 1.14.4 in this patch will grant achievements?
Playing on non-current patches still grants achievements.

The difficulty settings were consolidated. Hard is now a mix of the old Hard (but with less AE) and AI bonuses (but with more targeted bonuses to cover up weak areas rather than blanket bonuses).

But for players that previously played on Hard and with AI bonuses, the overall effect is that the game just became easier. Streamlining is good and the previous AI bonuses were a bit bloated, but I would really like the possibility to play on a harder difficulty. Why not make a 'very hard' for those of us that like that?

Sure, I'll look into adding a very hard difficulty setting.

Reactions:
I am so happy about the Tengri converting to Vajrayana change. I had a converted game from CKII where everyone was happy until suddenly Vajrayana swept through all of Europe. Speaking of which, will the Buddhist events still happen to non-Tengri reformed pagans? Because in said game it was /everyone/ not just the tengri that went gaga for vajrayana
Also, is it possible to address European CKII-converted reformed pagans who convert to Mesoamerican religions when capturing holy sites? In that same game Flanders missed out on Vajrayana because they conquered the Inca and went Inti instead.

YES
Female Advisors +100%!

However I noticed it does not cost points, but it DOES increase the % of Adm ideas by A LOT
intentional y/n?

My save form 1.14.4 is working fine. Achivements sitll possible.

Changes I noticed after 1 min of play (didn't find them in patch notes)

Adidional very usefull mapmodes:
- rebel types mapmode
- government types mapmode
- trade value mapmode
- overseas porvinces mappode
- dynasty mapmode (was in patchnotes)

Or maybe I am blind and it was in 1.14.4 or missed it in patchnotes
Nvm, great changes.

And due to changed treshhold some of my estates became disloyal (35% is not enough now) but it seems to increase over time so no big deal.

Thank you.

Reactions: