• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Senator Magnus of the House Arrius ATTENDS the banquet.

{{Blood, wine and death! All the makings of a great banquet!}}

Senator Leon of the House Taurinus ATTENDS the Banquet

You're all such pessimists!

And you, sir, are too much of an optimist!

Senator Philaretos of House Mandromenos ATTENDS the banquet.

Reactions:
Senator Alexios of the House von Hohenzollern ATTENDS the banquet

Senator Flavius of House Mojmirid ATTENDS the banquet.

Yeah sorry about not posting sooner. I just woke up an hour ago.

Senator Alexios of the House Este-Ravenna DOES NOT ATTEND the banquet.

Red feast is best feast!
Also, dispatch the taunting Frenchmen to Komnenoi Manor immediately! We must burn all the bridges!

Senator Alexios of the House Este-Ravenna DOES NOT ATTEND the banquet.

Red feast is best feast!
Also, dispatch the taunting Frenchmen to Kimenoi Manor immediately! We must burn all the bridges!
BTW your character is pretty young but - considering the circumstances - if you want you may retire old Alexios and introduce new senator. This would allow you to participate in the banquet.

You would have to send me new character today however.
Also:
Also, dispatch the taunting Frenchmen to Kimenoi Manor immediately! We must burn all the bridges!
what

BTW your character is pretty young but - considering the circumstances - if you want you may retire old Alexios and introduce new senator. This would allow you to participate in the banquet.

You would have to send me new character today however.
Also:

what
Typo, I'm on my phone right now.
I'll have the new character up then.

I hope seconds do not actually take part in fighting? This nags me, 'cause it's not unheard of and rules mention parties and four characters, as well as witnesses.
No, they do not. They take care of the weapon of the dueling characters. And their bodies, if needed :p

No, they do not. They take care of the weapon of the dueling characters. And their bodies, if needed :p
10/10 would choose Colombo as their second :D

BTW - I'll probably won't make it with part 2 of Synodos today (it took more time than I thought), so it should be released tomorrow. Unless I make it today, of course.