• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Killemall

Corporal
May 5, 2014
Been a very long time and would like to fire up the game again :)

Can't log in with my old account it seems ;(

Can't see most of the threads...

(Never mind - all fixed!)

Last edited:
Just bought this and posting on this thread as not much is happening on the forum which isn't really surprising.

The manual (page 9) says there is a 1000 page, yes 1000 page, book - where is that available should I have a little spare time?

Thanks - I had EU2 and even EU1 but never really played them. EU3 and 4 burn out my laptop so I've taken a step back in time.

The manual (page 9) says there is a 1000 page, yes 1000 page, book - where is that available should I have a little spare time?

It´s a metaphor for the AGCEEP mod *having as much text in it´s historical descriptions as a 1000 page book* for the 10000 events it has.

FTG proposes a
full immersion in history, especially throug
h AGCEEP, one of the most
famous mod for the Europa Universalis series which is constantly
enhanced and offers currently more than 10,000 historical events as well
as a 1,000 page book for all historical descriptions covering all the
continents.

Thanks - I had EU2 and even EU1 but never really played them. EU3 and 4 burn out my laptop so I've taken a step back in time.

Same for me. My gaming PC is at the low-end for any modern game but CK and FtG run fine. :cool:

Been a very long time and would like to fire up the game again :)

Can't log in with my old account it seems ;(

Can't see most of the threads...

(Never mind - all fixed!)

How did it get fixed?

It´s a metaphor for the AGCEEP mod *having as much text in it´s historical descriptions as a 1000 page book* for the 10000 events it has.

Same for me. My gaming PC is at the low-end for any modern game but CK and FtG run fine. :cool:

Thank you for the quick reply - I won't waste anymore time trying to find the elusive 1000 pager.!

I have also just installed Alpha Centauri and Victoria Revolutions - so I really am going back in time - but it is less worrying than having a laptop with the fan running at full blast.

Thank you for the quick reply - I won't waste anymore time trying to find the elusive 1000 pager.!

I have also just installed Alpha Centauri and Victoria Revolutions - so I really am going back in time - but it is less worrying than having a laptop with the fan running at full blast.

Don´t forget Alien Crossfire if you install Alpha Centauri again.

Don´t forget Alien Crossfire if you install Alpha Centauri again.
Thanks. I've got a retail pack that has SMAC and Alien Crossfire. SMAC runs Ok without CD but adding Alien Crossfire requires the CD. So for convenience sake and given I've got so many other things to play with I'll probably just play the base SMAC - though I do add the vision pack to make the land colours brighter.