• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Senator Nikephoros II Salamis (Red Demes):
*Seeing how quickly Leon is getting drunk, Nikephoros quickly addresses him.*
Senator Leon, as you know my castle sits upon the island of Salamis, and I increased significantly my house's fleet and force of fighting men in the last years- I, as a Red Senator, could see unlike my ancestors that castle Salamis' most important need is strength, not trade. Anyway, I could harbor as many riches and heirlooms as you need- they will be kept in a special buillding my grandfather constructed for such things. We could also harbour refugees. Additionally, in my next mission as a commander of a tagma I'm very likely to be sent to Cherison... If so, I would be honoured to fight alongside you and your men.

{{
in my next last mission as a commander of a tagma
I fixed it for you - at least that's my expectation of anyone going there right now, if even half of what Czoklet said is true :D }}

{{Okay, two more questions. Could we get a rundown on what we know/heard so far about the Komnenoi and the Dalassenoi such as what policies they favor, what titles each family holds, and possibly their personalities? }}

(( +1 ))

Senator Marcus Aurelius (Red demes):

Senator Wedrowander, please, come back inside.

I understand and, to some point share, your point of view, but we need to present a joint front. We are not so strong as in the past so we cannot weak ourselves even more. I do not fully trust Este-Ravenna and we should keep and eye on him, but even if he is an opportunistic, who says he cannot be OUR opportunistic. Anyway, we won´t be able to control him.

And about the subject of the Dynatois, which family do you think we should support? And why, if you allow me to ask...

Senator Nikephoros II Salamis (Red Demes):
*Seeing how quickly Leon is getting drunk, Nikephoros quickly addresses him.*
Senator Leon, as you know my castle sits upon the island of Salamis, and I increased significantly my house's fleet and force of fighting men in the last years- I, as a Red Senator, could see unlike my ancestors that castle Salamis' most important need is strength, not trade. Anyway, I could harbor as many riches and heirlooms as you need- they will be kept in a special buillding my grandfather constructed for such things. We could also harbour refugees. Additionally, in my next mission as a commander of a tagma I'm very likely to be sent to Cherison... If so, I would be honoured to fight alongside you and your men.

Leon Taurinus (Red Demes)

*Leon grins a wide smile*

"Of course my friend, I will have one of my men make the arrangements, I would be honored to have such generous aid from your house."

*He pats Nikephoros on the back*

"And when the time comes, I will be honored to stand on the walls with such an honorable man as yourself."

*He offers Nikephoros some wine.*

{{Who else wants to join the suicide squad to defend Cherson! We'll have an awesome feast at the Taurinus estate and then go out fighting for death and glory! }}

Reactions:
{{
I fixed it for you - at least that's my expectation of anyone going there right now, if even half of what Czoklet said is true :D }}
{{Don't worry, house Salamis will survive even if Nikephoros dies! He might be childless, but he has a... er, dwarf cousin to inherit... Yeah we might have a problem :p}}

{{Who else wants to join the suicide squad to defend Cherson! We'll have an awesome feast at the Taurinus estate and then go out fighting for death and glory! }}

{{Yeah can I get a rain check on that? I am just so busy this week that I cannot put my life on the line for the Imperium.}}

{{Yeah can I get a rain check on that? I am just so busy this week that I cannot put my life on the line for the Imperium.}}

{{that's just like you Blues! Leaving the good and noble Reds to die while you sit at hope eating human meat with your leader Colombo!}}

{{that's just like you Blues! Leaving the good and noble Reds to die while you sit at hope eating human meat with your leader Colombo!}}
{{HEY! That only happened one time, and it was a mix up, I ordered pork. :p}}

{{Hey! I make a mean steak, it's well worth dying for (as some did), and even more worth NOT dying to save your sorry ass.}}

{{And my anti-psychotic meds, but shhh.}}

{{Send my "administrator" Senator with little combat training onto the front line in Taurica for his certain death? I think I'll pass...}}

{{EDIT: +1 on those dynatoi profiles.}}

{{Send my "administrator" Senator with little combat training onto the front line in Taurica for his certain death? I think I'll pass...}}

{{EDIT: +1 on those dynatoi profiles.}}

{{Another vote for the dynatoi info dump.

Also, I hate you Reds, I'm not dying in Taurica so one will keep his lands...}}

{{What the...how did I miss the post that unaffiliateds could join the banquet now? Looks like I don't need funny hats any longer!:D

Oh, and I'm still in favor of the info dump. We need backstory motivations here guys!}}

{{Oh, and I'm still in favor of the info dump. We need backstory motivations here guys!}}
{{ Very well. I'll do a small update dedicated only to these two Houses and I already have an idea how to tie it with current events story-wise.

You will get your info dump. }}

Reactions:
((@Undead Martyr I think that we only need to listen your (public) opinion on the subject of the Dynatoi and your leadership and then we can give this meeting by finished))

*seeing that wedrovander refuses to return inside he excuses himself to the others and goes outside briefly (he uses a cane to support himself as he wobbles his way over)*

To Wedrovander*

"Friend! What can I do for you?'

*Offers wedrovander what remains of his wine bottle*

Last edited:
{{Is it just me, or were the Whites more active? They were done with the political discussion and were doing equity evaluations at this point...}}

{{ Yeah, if you don't have anything more to say I will end the meeting. }}

*seeing that wedrovander refuses to return inside he excuses himself to the others and goes outside briefly (he uses a cane to support himself as he wobbles his way over)*

To Wedrovander*

"Friend! What can I do for you?'

*Offers wedrovander what remains of his wine bottle*
Senator Petrus Wedrovander (Red Demes):
*You find Petrus outside sitting on the back bench of a carriage with a abacus on side of him and book on the other and he temporarily abandons them to come and give you a hearty handshake.*

"It is good to see you have temporarily abandoned the drink to see me I have joyous news my wife is having a baby! We are a little worried because she was very ill late last week however she has recovered since. Also she asked me to give you this letter."
*Hands Leon Taurinus the letter it seems normal.*
"I must admit she asked me not to read it and I do trust her but it is a strange thing. Anyway I wish for you to tell that slimy windbag in there that I will be attending the banquet whether or not he is and I for one will enjoy it. If you have any questions do ask later at the banquet because as you can tell I'm most busy now.

{{Just to let you guys know i'm busy today and tomorrow so this might be the last interaction of Wedrovander talking for this meeting. I will type up the contents of the letter if it's not considered illegal dual character interaction, because I just had that thought instead of thinking it all through. :oops:.}}

{{ Sorry, you can only play as one character. You can send me the letter via PM and I will post it if it's okay though. }}