• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
eqiVLo9.jpg

One world.
One faith.
One master.

Finally done with my Ibadi One Faith run. I originally meant for this to be an Omani campaign, but the increased coring costs in 1.14 put me off. Colonizing the entire world takes a lot of time even when you have a bunch of obedient Eurobabies helping you, but at least conversions were easy enough to handle.

1t5kgYm.jpg

qF2ggoc.jpg

ymK4rGZ.jpg

iiLTdlW.jpg

TzkVqy5.jpg

aSrqU9f.jpg

Not quite 20000.

VIcCkW5.jpg

That's a lot of Ibadi.

ML5t8pi.png

3g4aFkF.png

Igwa5mS.png

Political, diplomatic and religious maps.
path pls

go break the one-tag WR with a horde now, if there's anyone who can do sub-1650 its you.

Reactions:
My Uncommonwealth Ironman game. I was allied to Ottoderps in 1445, later they took 3 main disasters in a row (one right after another) and got nearly wiped out by The Knights and Hormuz (!), with only minor help from me (all wars against them went rather bad). BalkanoVenice got Solomonid dynasty and then went under PU with Ethopia. Austria (it's contestant) lost the succesion war... Also, 100% perfect Italy. All of Italia is united under them.
Idk if it is exploit, but I went Constitutional Monarchy and assigned all provinces to Estates so that I own only one Parliament seat and benefit from both stronk estates and ridiculously small cost of debates. Prolly works as intended, especially if minimal number of seats is 60... I tried to easily gain Voting Streak, but didn't make it on time.
Another goal was to keep tax income as highest at all the time. Although building Cathedrals in all provinces does not sound like a best idea and wasn't neccesary to achieve it... just imagine. Grand, baroque cathedral in Finnmark forests, snowy shores of 19 dev Kagyrgyn (love them Siberians having nothing to do with spare MPs),
stern steppes of Mongolia... I had enough money anyway.
2016-01-04_00005.jpg
2016-01-04_00008.jpg
2016-01-04_00007.jpg

Reactions:
My short athens run.
XoPKoxJ.jpg
Somewhere the Spartans are rolling in their graves. And all of Greece calls your alliance with the Persian barbarians (and the northern ones too) blasphemous/treasonous/an affront to all that is right and proper.

Reactions:
path pls

go break the one-tag WR with a horde now, if there's anyone who can do sub-1650 its you.

I appreciate the vote of confidence, but record chasing with power starts (and hordes are that these days) isn't my cup of tea--forming the Mughals made me feel dirty. I hope Paradox reconsider the change to overseas coring, as 1.14 was a massive nerf to tags without RCC.

OT, I'm inclined to agree with you regarding horde vassals in 1.14--Oirat used to be stable as a rock with their NIs and humanism, but in my One Faith campaign they were constantly plagued by tribal uprisings. My reformed vassals didn't suffer to the same extent so those might well be preferable now.

First WC I've ever done, One-Tagged with Jianzhou in 1736, beside of World Conqueror I've also got 10+ other achievements like for example Grand Armada, Decent Reserve, Black Jack(released ~14 vassals at the end)
WrNcSUw.jpg

Concluding I have to say it was pretty exhausting so I don't think I'll ever aim for a WC again :D

Reactions:
Hukma5g.jpg

oCSxBYQ.jpg

T3jjBZ4.jpg

After a few frustrating attempts, finally got Lion of the North. Yup, it's 1619 and the league war has long been over with the Protestant emperor taking it up the bum from Sweden so that I could dismantle the HRE. Had to pay one of the Electors' debts to make them join :D . Nothing too impressive, just really glad to have gotten those 2 out of the way.

So here's my Chukchi campaign. Actually my first one I ever managed to finish. And of course It's not nearly as epic as most of the screenshots up here, I own pretty shitty land, but hey, I am happy. I honestly wish I could continue :(

wibFzw7.png

Reactions:
Convert to Vicky 2?

Reactions:
I started up a Holland game, thinking I'd go big on trade and form Netherlands. France and Austria supported my independence from Burgundy. I continued on to swallow East Frisia and the Dutch minors, along with diplo-annexing Oldenburg. In the meantime Burgundy lost their remaining PUs in a war with France which allowed me to safely take some Flemish provinces for myself.

Somehow along the way the electors started to love me so I was elected HRE emperor a few years ago and this is where I stand now. Not really sure which way to go, because I have never played the Emperor before and it was not what I had expected with this game. Is there even any point in forming Netherlands, because Holland already has Dutch ideas and if I choose to become a Dutch republic I will lose my crown, right?

Burgundian inheritance never fired and with three years left to 1500 there is no way it will now because they're lead by Duchess Marie and her male heir is only 8 years old. Either way Burgundy would be lead by a woman or a regency council, both which according to the wiki disallows the event from firing.

2016-01-10_00007.jpg

2016-01-10_00005.jpg
2016-01-10_00006.jpg

2016-01-10_00004.jpg

Reactions:
I few screenshots from my finished Carca (Aymara Incan minor) to Incan Empire game. I haven't finished a game as a new world nation before, but I really like that EUIV has mechanics which will keep you busy until the Europeans show up (I was on Religious Reform 4/5 when I bordered my first European country, Castile)
qUaugkK.png

So, the last 50-75 years became a conquest spree and I was able to capture all of South America and the majority of North America. The last few countries in North America are Scottish USA, a recently independent Louisiana (also from Scotland), Haiti (which had colonies along the Gulf of Mexico and in Brazil before I reduced them to Hispaniola), West Indies (which had colonies in Brazil before I pushed them back to Cuba), Canada (revolted from GB), Egyptian California and Alaska (Al-Aska?) and couple left over native american countries.

This was also a really interesting game because none of the historical great powers made it to the end of the game, having Europe look like this really helped me out over in the new world.
28zbI73.jpg

The Burgundian Inheritance event never fired, so France was getting beat by the Netherlands and Burgundy. Netherlands was pretty scary mid-game (holding all of the Benelux and northern France, including Paris) but somehow collapsed around 1700. English was destroyed in the Civil War and Munster rose up to take their place. But Iberia was the most fun to watch, since Morocco did a nice De-conquista (which I helped a little bit by supporting the independence of Castilan Colombia around 1530) by taking the southern half of Castile early, then fought a war with Portugal where they took all of Portugal's Iberian provinces (Portugal then moved to California (capital in San Francisco), where they held their own until I conquered them).

2bmbvOz.jpg

As you can see from this screenshot, it has not been a good game for Europe. Burgundy (France is reduced to some island in the Atlantic) and Bohemia are dual masters of Europe, while Egypt and Morocco both Westernized and have both made names for themselves. Egypt had a nice colonial game going, by trying to establish itself in Mexico (where I promptly kicked them out) and Alaska. This is definitely the best I have seen AI Mamluks and Morocco perform (Ottomans were also pretty respectable, until they crashed around 1750).
G7r3RI8.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions:
I few screenshots from my finished Carca (Aymara Incan minor) to Incan Empire game. I haven't finished a game as a new world nation before, but I really like that EUIV has mechanics which will keep you busy until the Europeans show up (I was on Religious Reform 4/5 when I bordered my first European country, Castile)
qUaugkK.png

So, the last 50-75 years became a conquest spree and I was able to capture all of South America and the majority of North America. The last few countries in North America are Scottish USA, a recently independent Louisiana (also from Scotland), Haiti (which had colonies along the Gulf of Mexico and in Brazil before I reduced them to Hispaniola), West Indies (which had colonies in Brazil before I pushed them back to Cuba), Canada (revolted from GB), Egyptian California and Mexico and couple left over native american countries.

This was also a really interesting game because none of the historical great powers made it to the end of the game, having Europe look like this really helped me out over in the new world.
28zbI73.jpg

The Burgundian Inheritance event never fired, so France was getting beat by the Netherlands and Burgundy. Netherlands was pretty scary mid-game (holding all of the Benelux and northern France, including Paris) but somehow collapsed around 1700. English was destroyed in the Civil War and Munster rose up to take their place. But Iberia was the most fun to watch, since Morocco did a nice De-conquista (which I helped a little bit by supporting the independence of Castilan Colombia around 1530) by taking the southern half of Castile early, then fought a war with Portugal where they took all of Portugal's Iberian provinces (Portugal then moved to California (capital in San Francisco), where they held their own until I conquered them).

2bmbvOz.jpg

As you can see from this screenshot, it has not been a good game for Europe. Burgundy (France is reduced to some island in the Atlantic) and Bohemia are dual masters of Europe, while Egypt and Morocco both Westernized and have both made names for themselves. Egypt had a nice colonial game going, by trying to establish itself in Mexico (where I promptly kicked them out) and Alaska. This is definitely the best I have seen AI Mamluks and Morocco perform (Ottomans were also pretty respectable, until they crashed around 1750).
G7r3RI8.jpg
what mod is it ?

what mod is it ?
This was in EVE (Extended Vanilla Experience). Also forgot to mention that I snagged Calabar in a war with Norway over a piece of Brazil and then snagged the Congo and a chunk of West Africa (if you were wondering about that purple blob in Central Africa). Also, what I mentioned in Europe was only the tip of the iceberg in this game's historical oddities, look at Asia for long enough and you'll see what I mean ;)

This was in EVE (Extended Vanilla Experience). Also forgot to mention that I snagged Calabar in a war with Norway over a piece of Brazil and then snagged the Congo and a chunk of West Africa (if you were wondering about that purple blob in Central Africa). Also, what I mentioned in Europe was only the tip of the iceberg in this game's historical oddities, look at Asia for long enough and you'll see what I mean ;)
i know this mod. it is one of best mods for me :)

I started up a Holland game, thinking I'd go big on trade and form Netherlands. France and Austria supported my independence from Burgundy. I continued on to swallow East Frisia and the Dutch minors, along with diplo-annexing Oldenburg. In the meantime Burgundy lost their remaining PUs in a war with France which allowed me to safely take some Flemish provinces for myself.

Somehow along the way the electors started to love me so I was elected HRE emperor a few years ago and this is where I stand now. Not really sure which way to go, because I have never played the Emperor before and it was not what I had expected with this game. Is there even any point in forming Netherlands, because Holland already has Dutch ideas and if I choose to become a Dutch republic I will lose my crown, right?

Burgundian inheritance never fired and with three years left to 1500 there is no way it will now because they're lead by Duchess Marie and her male heir is only 8 years old. Either way Burgundy would be lead by a woman or a regency council, both which according to the wiki disallows the event from firing.
Depends what you want to do. Form the Netherlands like you planned, or stay Emperor with the endgame of unifying the HRE. Personally I would do the Netherlands. The Dutch Republic is a strong government type and you can do the HRE with other nations if you want to.

I just finished my first Ironman game as Muscovy->Russia. Note that this is still 1.13:
3NdG3mt.jpg

I'm the strongest power in the world, though the Ottos, Ming, Austria, and Great Britain are still very powerful. I'm the only Orthodox country in the world, but it is one of the biggest faiths in the world:
8KOnBnX.jpg

Britain got PUs over Spain and Portugal early on, so they dominated the colonization game. They owned the entire new world, apart from Brazil, East Canada, and the USA. But (with my help) many colonies managed to gain independence. Only Spanish Canada, California, Columbia and Australia are still under GB:
5yDMDPL.jpg

And I wasn't idle in the new world either. I managed to get my own colonial nation, though I'm sad it wasn't ruled by a Castro. I also dominate all Asian trade, funneling it to the Baltic Sea through Indus->Samarkand->Astrakhan->Kazan->Novgorod:
12runcu.jpg

Ending screen:
1H0z5PV.jpg

I gained a ton of achievements in this run: A Decent Reserve, Master of India, Rising Sun, Silk Road, This Revolution Was Crushed, Mother Russia, At Every Continent, Market Control, In the Name of the Father, A Pile of Gold, Four for Trade, and others.

Reactions: