UPDATED 08/10/19 - Forum is being unlocked! (Connect your Steam account to sync your Owned Items!)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, I already re-connected my Steam account twice and I have no games at all. Somebody else have this problem?

EDIT: Nevermind, after third one it did, don't know why the first two didn't work.

I have bug with email verification. When I click "Send email to confirm" I have that message:
Oops!

Your email is already verified.

When is not :D
I cannot get games and make my score on leaderboard also :/
Can someone from administration help ?

I have bug with email verification. When I click "Send email to confirm" I have that message:
Oops!

Your email is already verified.

When is not :D
I cannot get games and make my score on leaderboard also :/
Can someone from administration help ?
Log a ticket at paradox.zendesk.com with full details, thanks.

Well, I already re-connected my Steam account twice and I have no games at all. Somebody else have this problem?

EDIT: Nevermind, after third one it did, don't know why the first two didn't work.
It's an issue we are going to solve, hopefully today :).

I have Victoria 2 in my steam libary and it wasn't added to my owned items when I synced my account?
As above, we hope to have that solved today.

Alright everyone, please try syncing again and see if the results are even more awesome :D! If you find any issues, please let me know here in the thread and I shall take it further!

Lovely stuff.
Even resolved three of the games I had that were impossible to register due to no key being provided (EU3, Pillars of Eternity, and King Arthur II).

Leaves me with only 4 games I own that there are icons for that I can't get:
  • Achtung Panzer
  • Penumbra
  • Elven Legacy
  • Rise of Prussia
The first two give no keys, but keys are possible to register. Elven Legacy neither has key nor registration. Rise of Prussia does give me a key, but it isn't possible to register.

I just did, and they are indeed more awesome.
Yey happy to hear you like it!

Lovely stuff.
Even resolved three of the games I had that were impossible to register due to no key being provided (EU3, Pillars of Eternity, and King Arthur II).

Leaves me with only 4 games I own that there are icons for that I can't get:
  • Achtung Panzer
  • Penumbra
  • Elven Legacy
  • Rise of Prussia
The first two give no keys, but keys are possible to register. Elven Legacy neither has key nor registration. Rise of Prussia does give me a key, but it isn't possible to register.
Still working on these :p. Now that we have the framework mapping products should be easier, can't say when we may get it sorted but it's on my (very) long "omg-fix-it!" list :D!

Reactions:
I just registered my account in the forums and my steam games are now synced(I only own ckII and dlcs).

However, I still have no access to the ck2 modding subforums. Is this normal?

Last edited:
What the heck is going on here. As of yesterday, my account is all messed up. Everything looks ok on my profile, acounnts are synced...they have been for sometime, but now I appear as unregistered and can't view subforums.

What the heck is going on here. As of yesterday, my account is all messed up. Everything looks ok on my profile, acounnts are synced...they have been for sometime, but now I appear as unregistered and can't view subforums.

Seems to be the same problem I have.

I never intended to make you look foolish, so I apologize.

3.JPG

I do recommend everyone do this, even if they did this yesterday, do it again today.

No..I wasn't referring to you, but stuff before I even posted there. You were just being helpful.

My issue was that this deal wasn't made more clear by Paradox. Devs/Mods posting in my threads like I'm a noob who has never registered a game here in 8 years.

So no more annoying "serial code" messages?

Thank you based paradox!