• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hansa was broken up into Merchant Republic of Lübeck and Free Cities of Hamburg and Bremen, no new mechanics.

And so, the rivalry ends, with Denmark stronger than ever and the Hansa dead. I'm sure Valdemar Atterdag would approve. Rest well, Hansatic League. You were a worthy rival.

Reactions:
So there's an option that turns fantasy scenario's and tiles off. The scenarios are obvious, but what would be considered "fantasy tiles"?

You'll know them when you see them.

Reactions:
Question, how will this work with Multiplayer? are there issues?

I'll miss The Hansa. I understand the reason of changes (Denmark was between the hammer and the anvil). It should be somehow formable tag or something. Like Thalassocracy thing maybe? Or achievement?

Reactions:
Hansa was broken up into Merchant Republic of Lübeck and Free Cities of Hamburg and Bremen, no new mechanics.
Regarding the Hansa situation, they got unique art as part of the Trade Nations UP.
Will those UP now apply to those 3 tags? Or is Hansa a formable nation for those so it doesn't matter?

EDIT: Forgot to add that you shouldn't forget to change the descriptions on Steam [will save trouble in the future].

Last edited:
Reactions:
Regarding the Hansa situation, they got unique art as part of the Trade Nations UP.
Will those UP now apply to those 3 tags? Or is Hansa a formable nation for those so it doesn't matter?

They apply to Lübeck at least.

Reactions: