• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm not sure, but increasing the threat Norway has with spies migt help..? I don't remember if the neutrality between your own country and your target, or your own country and your highest threat matters.

Reactions:
While a bit stupid... I had a blast one time with Iran (Persia in game). Built INF, took Afghanistan, invaded Saudi Arabia with transports, GB declared war on me, fought and held them in Mesopotamia, lost Arabic Peninsula, regained it and reached Suez, then turned back and took the whole India with a swarm of MIL divisions (upgraded later to mountain and INF). No events, not so many leaders, only a few countries to go to war with, but I had a fun time. Playing countries that everyone plays begins to bore me :D

Reactions:
It's such a shame the rising sun didn't manage to wave all over Asia. It took some time, but I catched this, but it's over now :( I think you should go with Finland. Seeing Finland defeating the Soviet Union again would be amusing, especially if they manage what Germany couldn't, that is, taking over Moscow.

Reactions:
It's such a shame the rising sun didn't manage to wave all over Asia. It took some time, but I catched this, but it's over now :( I think you should go with Finland. Seeing Finland defeating the Soviet Union again would be amusing, especially if they manage what Germany couldn't, that is, taking over Moscow.

Finland in a Winter War against the USSR is some awesome david vs goliath AAR material, uniting the nordic countries would be fun and the later invasion of the USSR as part of the Axis is an epic narrative of Hubris.

I think Finland shall be it...not many finnish aars around :p

Reactions:
Finland and forming the Greater Finland, but not conquering the Germanic lands in Scandinavia

I am actually totally interested in a Black Ice Germany run. I've been afraid to install that Mod because of the difficulty and steeper learning curve, but seeing you do it would be fun.

But a Finnish campaign on Black ice could be crazy tough and interesting...do that one!