• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

alexnothome

Corporal
2 Badges
Jan 13, 2012
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • 500k Club
Been awhile since I've played CK Complete, but today I thought it should have another chance. The CTD were so many that I just uninstalled and tuck it in the "another Paradox failure" bin. Today, however, I gave it another chance with patch 1.05 and still CTD from assassinations to normal play time between 10 to 15 minutes. My question have Paradox ever made REAL game fixes with any patch above 1.05 for CK Complete? Or they just did their normal M.O: "Tried" then abandoned completely?

Been awhile since I've played CK Complete, but today I thought it should have another chance. The CTD were so many that I just uninstalled and tuck it in the "another Paradox failure" bin. Today, however, I gave it another chance with patch 1.05 and still CTD from assassinations to normal play time between 10 to 15 minutes. My question have Paradox ever made REAL game fixes with any patch above 1.05 for CK Complete? Or they just did their normal M.O: "Tried" then abandoned completely?

1.05 is for CK1 without the expansion.

Complete means you got the expansion Deus Vult and the last patch is 2.1 beta here: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...eased-on-15-october-2008.331766/#post-8983876

THOUGH (!), shouldn't Complete already be patched ? Pretty sure it is already.

The 2.1 patch thread a stickied thread in the general forum, but doesn't show by default, as the new forum has stupid settings and doesn't work properly yet.
To see hidden old threads click on "Thread Display Options" at the bottom and then at "Set Options" to the right.

..and no, the game usually doesn't CTD if installed properly.