• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi guys, Ive got small problem, I installed New world order 2, everything is smooth, Darkest hour is patched 1.04 QELI (steam version) but i cant save any game. It looks like the game is saved but when I want to load, I cant find it. Do you know where s the problem ?? Thanks guys

i bought it at spaceworld so i have to patch manually the version is 1.01 but in the launcher it says 1.04 and i can't install the patch
If you have the game on Steam then it's automatically updated with the 1.04 version. Just load DHFull and check if the checksum is the 1.04 one (FGYE)
i bought it at spaceworld so i have to patch manually the version is 1.01 but in the launcher it says 1.04 and i can't install the patch

The launcher doesn't prevent you from installing the patch. You should be able to launch the patch installer without problems.

If you start a game of DHFull, what game version and checksum are displayed in the upper right corner?

The launcher doesn't prevent you from installing the patch. You should be able to launch the patch installer without problems.

If you start a game of DHFull, what game version and checksum are displayed in the upper right corner?

ooops big mistake on my part i restarted the computer and now it works. thanks for the help.

TX, for this pach. I love.

While playing as Japan expanding northwards, I pressure Germany to recognize Manchukuo, It says "Germany went with, Recognize Manchukuo - Recalls Von Falkenhausen". Does this mean that Falkenhausen goes back to Germany after all and the Sino-German agreement is ended? Or maybe it's just the same localization for that event whether Japan goes north or south?

in win 10 run very well with win7 compatibility in the exes files. its even more faster. i have no freeze. with out compatibility sometimes crash.

I have a problem with the localization of the patch in updated mods. Where the distance between provinces is supposed to appear I get the UNKNOWN STRING WANTED message 2 or 3 times. What do I do?

EDIT: I don't get the casualties reports, either.

Last edited:
Hey, mods do not work for me. Whenever I try starting a mod that is meant for the current version (ex. Kaserreich 1.7) There is no intro or even loading screen. I have the right checksum, though, as DH full still works. Any ideas?

I updated my mod to 1.04 and found that start units with limit of max. STR (historical marine/paratrooper/tank brigades with 30% of STR, made by "max_strength = 30" command) now do not get full STR after upgrade. :(
In 1.03, after upgrade to next level these units lost this limit and automatically got standart 100 STR limit and it was perfect!
Like in real history these brigades upgraded in full divisions!

Is there any way to switch back old game mechanic of this issue in 1.04 version?

___ ____ ___
division = {
id = { type = 10848 id = 172 }
name = "203. VDV Brigada"
strength = 30
type = paratrooper
max_strength = 30
}
___ ____ ____

Last edited:
I don't remember exactly this change in 1.04, but the old behavior described by you is clearly a bug, so the answer is "no".

But it was really beautiful bug! Most realistic and historical bug, my lovely bug! ))
I even never thought that this was a "bug", it was so right and historically! ))

OK, thank you for a good idea, realy, I can make events with " command = { type = strength_cap which = paratrooper value = 100 } " and triggered it with new tech level.
Thank you, Martin!