• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
((Just a reminder that double and triple posts are strongly discouraged. They are considered spam and should be avoided at all times. If someone feels like addressing multiple people, do it all in one post or wait for someone else to post first.

Jose de la Costa bribes some of the people loading supplies on Sancho ship to fill it with sand and other non food items to cause Sancho expedition to fail.

I am getting awfully tired of this. As I mentioned before yesterday when people were committing crimes against each other and other countries, that is not permitted by the rules. If people would just stop be so god damn vengeful, I could finish the rules for crimes and not have to clean up mess after mess. I won't tolerate this again.))

Reactions:
Finding the party's host to pay his respects, Armand introduces his companion.

"Lord Kostopoulos, it is an honour to be here. Please allow me to introduce my sister's father-in-law, Maxime de Saint-Piere, head of the trans-pyrenean trading company and Grandmaster of Aragon."

Ferdinant wanted to show he was a man. He would drink an entire bottle of Vodka.
"Good sir, one bottle of your best vodka please"

((All nobles who attend the festivities in Athens may have knowledge that the County of Epirus is in debt with the Bank of Tuscany))

During the festivities in Athens, Antonio informs fellow nobles ((class)) that the County of Epirus is in financial trouble and does not have the amassed wealth it claims to have. Usually, Antonio gives his clients full privacy and rarely does he make a business transaction public knowledge. This time was an exception. The Count of Epirus, Jose de la Costa, had recently asked the Bank of Tuscany for a loan of 20 florins which contradicts with what de la Costa wrote in a letter shortly after receiving the loan.
Antonio wonders how a man can claim to have a massive amount of wealth when he has to ask the Bank of Tuscany for a loan worth 20 florins? This made no sense to him and therefore, he shared this information with other noblemen, with the hope to make some sense of this. He was worried that the Count of Epirus had maybe tricked him into a bad deal. Why else would he proclaim to possess a massive amount of wealth, immediately after taking a loan? But then again, Antonio is also convinced that de la Costa lacks the intellect to actually trick him, Antonio, the cunning and ruthless banker, into a bad deal...

Reactions:
(why cant people be vengeful and get revenge )

((Because it's not in the rules! If I allow every player to freely commit whatever crime they want without any sort of structure or mechanic, the result would be an uncontrolled mess. An iAAR needs structures and rules to function, otherwise the mods will shut this down. I don't want to have the mods shut this iAAR down because players go on a crime-spree. Now if you'd let me actually write up rules for crimes, then you'd be able to do that, but you need to wait.))

Reactions:
Ferdinant got his vodka. He would drink this entire bottle before the end of the party. That is, if he doesn't pass out.

((All nobles who attend the festivities in Athens may have knowledge that the County of Epirus is in debt with the Bank of Tuscany))

During the festivities in Athens, Antonio informs fellow nobles ((class)) that the County of Epirus is in financial trouble and does not have the amassed wealth it claims to have. Usually, Antonio gives his clients full privacy and rarely does he make a business transaction public knowledge. This time was an exception. The Count of Epirus, Jose de la Costa, had recently asked the Bank of Tuscany for a loan of 20 florins which contradicts with what de la Costa wrote in a letter shortly after receiving the loan.
Antonio wonders how a man can claim to have a massive amount of wealth when he has to ask the Bank of Tuscany for a loan worth 20 florins? This made no sense to him and therefore, he shared this information with other noblemen, with the hope to make some sense of this. He was worried that the Count of Epirus had maybe tricked him into a bad deal. Why else would he proclaim to possess a massive amount of wealth, immediately after taking a loan? But then again, Antonio is also convinced that de la Costa lacks the intellect to actually trick him, Antonio, the cunning and ruthless banker, into a bad deal...

the count of epirus Jose de la Costa was so furious about the violation of his privacy that Antonio has spilled the beans about the loan he declare Antonio banned for life from epirus and declare that if Antonio was caught in epirus he would be sent to the dungeons for a long time he also declare that he would not paid back the loan still Antonio apologized for violating his privacy and for insulting his intelligence

Reactions:
As Maxime looks through th newest reports and letters he finds on from Armand Antonio Sastre, his son-in-law. It was an invitation to the feat of the newly appointed count of Athens. Maxime was getting old, mst of his hair fell out, is body was weak, but he still could walk without a cane. He couldn't stop the urge to go to one last feast. He put on his best outfit, got a gift for the count, and boarded the ship heading to Athenes.

(At the feast)

As he entered the main hall he saw many gusts and... the King?! If the King came he had the oportunity to talk about few issues with the curent state of Aragon's mechant marine, and the national trade, but in the end Maxime decided to not bother the King about such matters on the fast. He just enjoyed the banquet and he had a great time, until the count of Epirus showed up with an army. Then said something to the King about making a public statemant saying he isn't crazy, and then left. At first Maxime thought about his letter to the count in which he called him mad, but this right here was just crazy! After he left the feast continued in peace.

Ferdinant heard of these claims by the crazy count of Epirus to ban Antonio. He didn't trust that crazy man anyway. ((These are thoughts)) He guaranteed Antonio that he would protect him on his way back home.

Reactions:
As Maxime looks through th newest reports and letters he finds on from Armand Antonio Sastre, his son-in-law. It was an invitation to the feat of the newly appointed count of Athens. Maxime was getting old, mst of his hair fell out, is body was weak, but he still could walk without a cane. He couldn't stop the urge to go to one last feast. He put on his best outfit, got a gift for the count, and boarded the ship heading to Athenes.

(At the feast)

As he entered the main hall he saw many gusts and... the King?! If the King came he had the oportunity to talk about few issues with the curent state of Aragon's mechant marine, and the national trade, but in the end Maxime decided to not bother the King about such matters on the fast. He just enjoyed the banquet and he had a great time, until the count of Epirus showed up with an army. Then said something to the King about making a public statemant saying he isn't crazy, and then left. At first Maxime thought about his letter to the count in which he called him mad, but this right here was just crazy! After he left the feast continued in peace.

to Maxime de Saint-Pierre
i understand that you consider me a bit mad to settle your ill founded fears i invite you to spend some time in my castle and see that im not mad people just seem to get the wrong impression of me.

jose de la costa

Ferdinant heard of these claims by the crazy count of Epirus to ban Antonio. He didn't trust that crazy man anyway. ((These are thoughts)) He guaranteed Antonio that he would protect him on his way back home.
the count of epirus heard about Ferdinant II de Almeria protecting Antonio and banned him as well from epirus and declare him to be nothing more that an opportunist and a pirate.

Reactions:
he also declare that he would not paid back the loan still Antonio apologized for violating his privacy and for insulting his intelligence
((Are you saying that Antonio has apologised for making the information about the County of Epirus's financial situation public? Please clarify this.))

the count of epirus heard about Ferdinant II de Almeria protecting Antonio and banned him as well from epirus and declare him to be nothing more that an opportunist and a pirate.
((How would you know that? It is not public information.))

Reactions:
((How would you know that? It is not public information.))
(the count has spies everywhere and the count is not going to paid Antonio back the loan still Antonio apologizes for disclosing a private loan to the other nobles and insulting his intelligence )
f754182c0090b1cdac19d95ae0bc524a.jpg
19054e0fc585e89d160b2d6230f8647a.jpg

Reactions:
Ferdinant wanted to declare Jose de la Costa a traitor to the nation, but he decided against it.

Last edited:
Reactions:
Petition to grant the ATC a monopoly on trade in Brazil

Only members of the ATC will be able to trade in the lands of Brazil.

Reactions:
Petition to grant the ATC a monopoly on trade in Brazil

Only members of the ATC will be able to trade in the lands of Brazil.

Xs93UHA.png

You have been handling trade with our colonies in Brazil for a few years now and I see no reason to deny your request. You shall be granted a monopoly over trade in Brazil.

- His Majesty, Ferran III de Trastámara, King of Aragon and Protector of the Greeks

((You should go edit your charter to include this monopoly. I have a link to it in the table of contents.))

Reactions: