• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I never though there would be a AAR so good it would induce me to create a account. I LURK NO MORE! I am here to join the madness, and I'll have a senator soon. Perhaps a lowly arastoi from a tiny peninsula with a gift for gold...

More sacrifices for the Khan I mean...welcome friend. Join the Reds, we have purged most of the crazy and heresy and we will save the Imperium or kill everyone trying.
Question for the game mechanics, are there three centers of Angelodulist reformation working on the Imperium now or do they travel with her?

Since if there are three centers of reformation working full speech on the Imperium I feel like we'll be mostly converted in a matter of years

Last edited:
A furore Czoklet libera nos, Domine

I'll post a more lengthy response when I'm not on phone but I think I speak for everyone here with this response:

http://imgur.com/cMWalaa

Is the Imperium truly in the darkest timeline, or is there a universe in which the imperium is even more screwed?

Is the Imperium truly in the darkest timeline, or is there a universe in which the imperium is even more screwed?

For starters, the OTL, because in 1453 the Queen of Cities got the works, and its no ones business but the Turks...

Reactions:
Then the Horde attacked.

9iXcBVZ.jpg
On 4 April Anno Domini 1565 thousands of horse-lords poured into the lands controlled by Moldau.

Czo, I think you reposted the previous screecap here

Czo, I think you reposted the previous screecap here
Goddammnit... Fixed - there were two reposted screenshots in place of these:

9D6LMW1.jpg

16KWaY1.jpg

Perhaps I should've postponed the release by a day or two to avoid such silly mistakes. Oh well.

SEVENTH SENATE SESSION - ANNOUNCEMENT

6x6rCbi.jpg

Illustrious President of the Imperial Senate, kephalos of Paphlagonia and archon of Sinope, strategos Isaakios Komnenos hereby announces that Sacred Emperor Theodoros I Angelos, basileus basileon by the Grace of God, king of kings and rulers of rulers, Caesar Augustus of the Romaioi and all Men, Autokrator of the Holy Church and Protector of the Christendom, in his wisdom decided to

CALL THE SEVENTH SENATE SESSION

to seek counsel of the noble Senators who, guided by the Holy Spirit, are going to debate and vote on the following matters:

RESOLUTIONS
(1) Synodos – convening the Synodos

His Imperial Majesty decided to ask the Imperial Senate for counsel in the following matter:
Shall we convene Synodos of the Holy Church in order to resolve the Angeloduloi controversy?

(2) Synodos – summoning Sophia Angelos
His Imperial Majesty decided to ask the Imperial Senate for counsel in the following matter:
Shall we summon Our cousin Sophia of the Great House Angelos, daughter of Niketas, to the Synodos to renounce or reaffirm her views?

(3) Synodos – summoning the Italians
Shall the archontes and patricians governing Italia in Our name be summoned to observe the proceedings of the Synodos?

(4) Trial – arresting Sophia Angelos
Shall we order Our cousin Sophia of the Great House Angelos, daughter of Niketas, to be imprisoned and put on trial on charges of blasphemy?

(5) Trial – sending Black Tagma
Shall we order Athanatoi to apprehend Our cousin Sophia of the Great House Angelos, daughter of Niketas, using all means necessary?

(6) Trial – summoning the Italians
Shall the archontes and patricians governing Italia in Our name be summoned to observe the proceedings during the trial?

(7) Exarchates – raising tariffs
Shall We raise tariffs for Exarchate of Abyssinia and Exarchate Africanus?

SCHEDULE (WARSAW TIME)
  • Opening of the Session – 9:00 p.m. 31 October (Saturday)
  • DEBATE (48 HOURS) - 9:00 p.m. 31 October – 9:00 p.m. 2 November
  • VOTING (24 HOURS) - 9:00 p.m. 2 November – 9:00 p.m. 3 November
  • Closing of the Session – 9:00 p.m. 3 November (Tuesday)

IMPORTANT
As I promised few weeks ago, there will be an important change of the Senate rules of procedure which should be announced tomorrow. Stay tuned.

Last edited:
Reactions:
I think you wanted to say Egyptians instead of saying twice Italians ;)
E: also it's time for the Whites to shine. Such an opportunity will not be seen for decades to talk about RELIGION :p

Nah, it's good - basically I present you with two ways of dealing with this (Synodos or trial).

SEVENTH SENATE SESSION - ANNOUNCEMENT

6x6rCbi.jpg

Illustrious President of the Imperial Senate, kephalos of Paphlagonia and archon of Sinope, strategos Isaakios Komnenos hereby announces that Sacred Emperor Theodoros I Angelos, basileus basileon by the Grace of God, king of kings and rulers of rulers, Caesar Augustus of the Romaioi and all Men, Autokrator of the Holy Church and Protector of the Christendom, in his wisdom decided to

CALL THE SEVENTH SENATE SESSION

to seek counsel of the noble Senators who, guided by the Holy Spirit, are going to debate and vote on the following matters:

RESOLUTIONS
(1) Synodos – convening the Synode
[

(2) Synodos – summoning Sophia Angelos

(3) Synodos – summoning the Italians

(4) Trial – arresting Sophia Angelos

(5) Trial – sending Black Tagma

(6) Trial – summoning the Italians

(7) Exarchates – raising tariffs (subjects)

SCHEDULE (WARSAW TIME)
  • Opening of the Session – 9:00 p.m. 31 October (Saturday)
  • DEBATE (48 HOURS) - 9:00 p.m. 31 October – 9:00 p.m. 2 November
  • VOTING (24 HOURS) - 9:00 p.m. 2 November – 9:00 p.m. 3 November
  • Closing of the Session – 9:00 p.m. 3 November (Tuesday)

IMPORTANT
As I promised few weeks ago, there will be an important change of the Senate rules of procedure which should be announced tomorrow. Stay tuned.

Considering how many of these resolutions concern the same topic in a different way (for example 2, 4 and 5) I forsee a great divide in the next session. :D

E: also it's time for the Whites to shine. Such an opportunity will not be seen for decades to talk about RELIGION :p
I wonder when the whites will lose the label of the religious Demes, considering that it took quite a small place on the agenda of the last senators...

Goddammnit... Fixed - there were two reposted screenshots in place of these:

16KWaY1.jpg

Perhaps I should've postponed the release by a day or two to avoid such silly mistakes. Oh well.

:eek:

AHHHHH!!!!!!!!

znRTDVr.gif

But this will be really interesting to see which way the senators go, and to see what our friends in the dynatoi will want us to do.
Not to mention we've got a number of Italians in the senate...

I wonder when the whites will lose the label of the religious Demes, considering that it took quite a small place on the agenda of the last senators...
Well I think most people here will agree that this whole affair is primarly interesting for the Whites who while not as religious as the first were, are certainly the Demes the most closely linked with the Church.

Well I think most people here will agree that this whole affair is primarly interesting for the Whites who while not as religious as the first were, are certainly the Demes the most closely linked with the Church.

The BISHOP has joined the BLUES the last time! :D

I hope the Angeloi host an ecunemical council to adopt the reforms of St. Sophia Angelos.

Reactions:
I hope the Angeloi host an ecunemical council to adopt the reforms of St. Sophia Angelos.

I hope the synod (without the heretic and her followers, of course) will rightfully condemn the new teachings as heresy, and we condone the imprisonment and trial of the Lightbringer to have her purified by the flame. We will not need the archons and the patricians of Italia present during either of these affairs for they are only the concern of the Emperor and the Holy Church so they alone will be present.

Reactions:
Meh, you're the REAL heretic for having a meme of a guy associated with a holiday made up mostly of pagan traditions. All hail the Angeloi! All hail Saint Sophia!

No...we are all heretics.:eek: