• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
That's not even a case, it's an accusation of me being able to see the future.

In the future could you kindly not accuse me of magic powers, such as foresight.

also shame on you ithvan
You should know that isn't even a case

Ah, you died?
Sorry didnt check who died earlier. Just checked the day 1 vote VS who is still alive.
Really need to start paying more attention to this game...

That of course means my flimsy case is gone...

Unvote Luftwafer

That's not a case ithvan that's a conspiracy theory,
You know what is a case?
Lynching the conspiracy theoriest and probably wolf who doesn't understand the game

Interesting to see just how defensive you get. Because, FYI, that's why I made that comment. You have, of course, seen that I have voted Jacksonian instead of you?

Your 'openess' to lynching me says that you wanted me dead, the fact the case was nonexistent, which you mentioned and accepted. Backs this up, if my case is the 'best we have' why are you voting Jackson?

For me the case against Jacksonian isnt that good either.
Its really a shame you got killed already Luftwafer, I had a extremely good case :D

edit:
a extremely should be an extremely of course

Your 'openess' to lynching me says that you wanted me dead, the fact the case was nonexistent, which you mentioned and accepted.

You were somewhat implicated by Health, though. It's flimsy, but it's there.

Backs this up, if my case is the 'best we have' why are you voting Jackson?

And read my post again. I never said you're the 'best we have'.

Dammit lufty you somehow make me want to vote for you every game, this time it's for unnecessary panicking after one vote (plus dat revenge vote tho). But I'm not gonna do it, for the same reasons I won't vote for jerman, yet. I'm not entirely sold on voting osteles because he happened to forget that lufty died before he could vote. However his previous actions make me feel he deserves some pressure, still don't think he's necessarily the best case.

I want to apply some pressure now on someone who has been (predictably) useless, and hasn't posted any reasons for voting anyone. He hasn't been brought up yet because of the whole rovsea fiasco, but he deserves some votes.

Unvote ithvan

Vote RB33

Some interesting actions so far today. RB33 has been useless, so no complaints about him getting lynched, but he's also a very easy scapegoat for that reason. Luft is being jumpy and overly defensive, much like yesterday, but that's his usual state, both as a wolf and a villager. I think Ithvan's a decent candidate, since he's the only one left of the three people I said were suspicious after day 1 (Nautilu, Health, Ithvan), which has been 50% right so far, but the case al aziz is using is oddly reliant on Ithvan defending someone whose role we don't know. Jerman's being dumb, but nothing unusual there. The case against Jacksonian as described by Ironhead is somewhat weak and reliant on unknown roles as well. Osteles has gotten some votes, and while I still have a nagging desire to lynch him for trying to fabricate a case against me, his mistake regarding luftwafer having died and subbed back in shows his stupidity in making cases is at least consistent, so that's a point in his favour. I'm not sure of the votecount currently, but I think Ithvan is one of the better candidates, and he seems to have somewhat dropped out of contention.

Vote Ithvan

Official count 3 hours and 59 minutes to deadline

Ithvan: 2
al-Aziz [527]
aedan777 [573]

RB: 2
madchemist [529]
Jacksonian Missionary [530 Ithvan -> 571]

Jackson: 2
Ironhead 5 [533 Jerman -> 549]
Ithvan [554]

Osteles: 2
Luftwafer [556]
tamius23 [558]

Not voted: 8
@Osteles [553 Luft -> 561]
@JermanTK []
@Sedracus []
@Eternaly_Lost []
@RB33 []
@Sleepyhead []
@k-59 []
@tonkatoy5 []

Oh, mighty GM, would it be possible to update the subs list then.
The sub list has always been updated; the same goes for the player list.

I have added the events to the OP.

Vote Osteles

I haven't had a good reason for voting anyone yet.

So here's some thoughts.

Tonka claimed to have the Van Hesling trait and that Rovsea had the cloak of invisibly. I have to ask ; Why waste your superscan on Rovsea, a known baddie at that point, and if Rovsea had the cloak, Why would he not use it to save himself? I personally think he has the pathological liar trait, but why use it to claim Van Hesling, and why claim Rovsea had the cloak of invisibly? To try to prevent us from lynching Rovsea?
1) the scan of Rovsea would have been before he outed him self.
2) it's a good point that tonka wasn't telling the truth about rovsea's cloak, which makes his vH cliam look bad.

I never once said I scanned Rovsea, I just assumed he had the cloak because otherwise why out himself yesterday.

Vote Rb33

I agree with Chemist.

You are just going to think i'm guilty no matter what. So just vote me.

Unvote Osteles
Vote RB33