• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
They were used in WW2, however they still made a large part of the JNA AA brigade/regiment. Such a regiment also had some rocket artillery and armoured AA guns so perhaps we should look for Strela or similar picture. I just ran into this one and I liked it. :)

I was talking about anti-tank not AA. Wasn't Strela used only against enemy airplanes?
I can't see any picture.

Anti tank can be any anti tank gun or anti-tank self propelled vehicle. I've posted couple of AT guns on the previous page. Looking at number of AT guns JNA had employed compared to sp.AT guns, AT guns is probable more applicable. MT-12 was the most common so perhaps that is the one we need. I had a quick look and there a lots of pictures...
02331.jpg

I did think of that too but at the regimental or brigade levels units were normally equipped with the mix of both rocket and artillery. I've made assumption that all artillery regiments were made of mostly classic guns (36 pieces) plus an attachments of rocket artillery. Rocket artillery always comes as an attachment in the game.

Example: 158 mixed anti-tank brigade - 54 at guns (t-12) which made most of the brigade. It had also 12 POLO M-83 vehicles armed with rct artillery.
In game they are:
division={ id={ type=10500 id=3817611 } name="158. mpoabr" type=bergsjaeger model=0 extra1=anti_tank brigade_model1=2 }
Note: AT brigade attachment model 2 = SP AT 9P122/9P133/POLO M-83/M80-A

The only truly rocket artillery unit was 389. rocket artillery brigade which is represented in the game as:
division={ id={ type=10500 id=605 } name="389. Raketna Artiljerijska brigada" type=flying_rocket model=0 extra1=sp_rct_artillery brigade_model1=1 strength=50 } }

Today in the Region, only Serbia still fields these units (artillery brigades) which are still mostly equipped with classic artillery. Point is, even 20 years after the conflict these units haven't been upgraded much.

@Hax... I've made a change to this 389 unit... In the end I made it ART2 type. It is a new type we need to cover. Sorry for a late inclusion.
Flying rocket was causing crashes in the end. I think this is because it is an airforce unit.

In the end, there is nothing on the HOI_strip to be used but artillery icon. ART2.

I did think of that too but at the regimental or brigade levels units were normally equipped with the mix of both rocket and artillery. I've made assumption that all artillery regiments were made of mostly classic guns (36 pieces) plus an attachments of rocket artillery. Rocket artillery always comes as an attachment in the game.

Example: 158 mixed anti-tank brigade - 54 at guns (t-12) which made most of the brigade. It had also 12 POLO M-83 vehicles armed with rct artillery.
In game they are:
division={ id={ type=10500 id=3817611 } name="158. mpoabr" type=bergsjaeger model=0 extra1=anti_tank brigade_model1=2 }
Note: AT brigade attachment model 2 = SP AT 9P122/9P133/POLO M-83/M80-A

The only truly rocket artillery unit was 389. rocket artillery brigade which is represented in the game as:
division={ id={ type=10500 id=605 } name="389. Raketna Artiljerijska brigada" type=flying_rocket model=0 extra1=sp_rct_artillery brigade_model1=1 strength=50 } }

Today in the Region, only Serbia still fields these units (artillery brigades) which are still mostly equipped with classic artillery. Point is, even 20 years after the conflict these units haven't been upgraded much.
@Hax... I've made a change to this 389 unit... In the end I made it ART2 type. It is a new type we need to cover. Sorry for a late inclusion.
Flying rocket was causing crashes in the end. I think this is because it is an airforce unit.

In the end, there is nothing on the HOI_strip to be used but artillery icon. ART2.

Okay, so we shall have two ART types? First being normal artillery guns(already done) while the second rocket artillery(Oganj/Plamen)?

Wouldn't it then be "symmetrical" to also include a type 2 of AT?

Last edited:
Okay, so we shall have two ART types? First being normal artillery guns(already done) while the second rocket artillery(Oganj/Plamen)?

Wouldn't it then be "symmetrical" to also include a type 2 of AT?

Looking at the this 389 rabr. located in BL it was mostly armed with MRL (Orkan, Oganj) but it also had few FROG rocket launchers. If this is level 2... what is level 3? Lasers :D:D?

EDIT
Sorry: I just read your post again. You are asking about ATs. I understood 3rd ART... Sorry!

I guess we could do AT2 to make it symmetrical. We just won't have any unit reaching that level initially.

Last edited:
Looking at the this 389 rabr. located in BL it was mostly armed with MRL (Orkan, Oganj) but it also had few FROG rocket launchers. If this is level 2... what is level 3? Lasers :D:D?

EDIT
Sorry: I just read your post again. You are asking about ATs. I understood 3rd ART... Sorry!

I guess we could do AT2 to make it symmetrical. We just won't have any unit reaching that level initially.

No problemo. Could you please just tell me what I should display on the models?
ART 1: artillery gun (already done)
ART 2: rocket artillery (Gvozdika(not rocket), Plamen, Oganj or Orkan?)

AT 1: at gun (already done)
AT 2: atgm/rocket launcher (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Army_...ia_and_Herzegovina#Infantry_anti-tank_weapons which one should I take of these six alternatives?)