• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
My current game as Florence -

LeHMRY4.jpg

QLz0pkL.jpg

UNzzEvO.jpg

I'm not sure whether to switch to Tuscany for the Monarchy (but keep ideas which I like), Italy for the Monarchy, cultural union (but ideas I like less, even though they are pretty good), or stay as Florence because no regencies and happy with idea set.

Completed my Raja of the Rajput reich run, ottomans took graz from austria so ihad to go to war with my faithful ally. I also took 3 of their provinces in anatolia so I can guarantee them for the guarantor of peace. Madurai is my vassal to clean up any rebels appearing in india while i keep my whole force in europe. ravensburg is a vassal since taking the last provinces i needed from austria got meto 110% OE and didn't want to deal with the rebs so just released ravensburg as a vassal. Tuscany was also a huge thron in my side, they had 50 forcelimit but they always had a 75k army wandering around.

the way i ate the HRE: let scandinavia( who had parts of north germany) and austria be for as long as possible and focus on the minors. this way the coalition wouldn't be as bad ( only had one tough coalition) as opms with 40-50 development can be super annoying with 20-30k stacks. I only had two wars in which i took provinces from austia, the first i had 40% admin eff the 2nd 60%.

FeV6zse.jpg

73044EB374E4C83E1BD55A32C840AD23C5E0677A

EDIT: i just noticed Venad was free, i don't know how that happened, maybe I didnt notice rebs spawning, or didn't read a peacedeal with a seperate partner. oh well. i've run almost entirely on merc infantry the entire game, never was able to get my manpower up after bloody wars against polan/lith, austria, an impressive netherlands and a beastly scandinavia(formed by sweden)

Last edited:
Reactions:
Why are you Orthodox?

0NB14Ug.jpg

My Bavaria is coming along nicely. Inherited 4 province Anhalt when my ruler died [Said ruler surviving for the full 50 years before Intergration was an option; then I saw the 24% inheritance and him being 68.]

Then I got a PU after a succession war with Lithuania on Silesia; and soon afterwards Ansbach just fell into a PU with me; giving me Double the Love. [Other aheivements this run; Die Please Die and Defender of the Faith]. That's 3 PU's in one game. My highest before was 1. [Albeit this was on Lithuania. As Ethiopia.]

Alliance blocs are being an issue again; especially with that large; once-again Emperor Austria on both sides; allied with my biggest ally; hence createing a stalemate.

Weirdly enough Denmark; Sweden and Norway are all independent. [Norway broke out during a Count's Feud; and there's a chance I could PU them at some point as well.]

Also worth noting: Livonian Order keeps getting stronger. Sadly despite going half-Protestant they didn't convert and are now converting back. So no Kurland. Reformation has been rather tame. Not much in terms of Protestants aside from Scandinavia; and Reformed is basically just the Brits.

Also seriously Bosnia and Serbia switch into each other every 20 or so years. Not shown: Portugal unhingeing it's jaw and swallowing almost all of Africa. Muscovy failing hard at Westernising; hard enough that Perm popped back out.

Ideas are Diplomatic [I love going quick Diplo in the HRE because you can really prey on Thrones with the ability to break RM's without a stabhit] -> Economic -> Aristocratic. Probably going Influence next to waste Diplo points and get some more Diplo rep and Diplo slots. MORE PU'S.

Last edited:
Sunset Invasion achievement hunt.

lkqoln7n64lxjqk6g.jpg

75j12h3sbb8r8la6g.jpg

Reactions:
Revolutionary flags really need more options (especially allowing horizontal stripes).

Reactions:
Whoa whoa, how do you become revolutionary as Aztec? To my knowledge you need to have capital in europe for that.

Reactions:
Hi Guys, here is my very humble Maghreb Empire. I could also do with some advice.

sfkrag.png

I'm not sure what to do from here. I don't want to expand any further in Europe, unless it is to take some Med Islands. I like the idea of building some colonies. North America, Central and the much of South America are still on the table, or I could try working on getting a way to India or Australia. What do you guys suggest?

1zqxz7o.png

Unless you can beat France for Cape, I suggest going for South America.

Whoa whoa, how do you become revolutionary as Aztec? To my knowledge you need to have capital in europe for that.

Affirmative, London served well for that purpose.

But it was a kind of restart, selling all the american property and enjoing the 75%+ autonomy european provinces.

Current Vijayanagara -> Sikh Theocratic Bharat game.
89584316C5C8B63DC237E5C99342BC524C155572

8E7C0B26907C93F46009371FCC1CE65FE2B6A1C8

I could have taken the decision much, much earlier, but I wanted to wait until some event gave me a last +1 Stability, besides a good diplomatic situation so I can take as much of the claims as possible. Right now invading OPM Manipur and just after then invading my current ally Janipur.

Jaunpur. It says so right on the screen.

Reactions:
Jaunpur. It says so right on the screen.
Yes indeed, That was posted at nearly 1 am and I went to sleep almost immediactly thereafter, so I didn't notice the mistake.

Why are you Orthodox?

My Bavaria is coming along nicely. Inherited 4 province Anhalt when my ruler died [Said ruler surviving for the full 50 years before Intergration was an option; then I saw the 24% inheritance and him being 68.]

Then I got a PU after a succession war with Lithuania on Silesia; and soon afterwards Ansbach just fell into a PU with me; giving me Double the Love. [Other aheivements this run; Die Please Die and Defender of the Faith]. That's 3 PU's in one game. My highest before was 1. [Albeit this was on Lithuania. As Ethiopia.]

Alliance blocs are being an issue again; especially with that large; once-again Emperor Austria on both sides; allied with my biggest ally; hence createing a stalemate.

Weirdly enough Denmark; Sweden and Norway are all independent. [Norway broke out during a Count's Feud; and there's a chance I could PU them at some point as well.]

Also worth noting: Livonian Order keeps getting stronger. Sadly despite going half-Protestant they didn't convert and are now converting back. So no Kurland. Reformation has been rather tame. Not much in terms of Protestants aside from Scandinavia; and Reformed is basically just the Brits.

Also seriously Bosnia and Serbia switch into each other every 20 or so years. Not shown: Portugal unhingeing it's jaw and swallowing almost all of Africa. Muscovy failing hard at Westernising; hard enough that Perm popped back out.

Ideas are Diplomatic [I love going quick Diplo in the HRE because you can really prey on Thrones with the ability to break RM's without a stabhit] -> Economic -> Aristocratic. Probably going Influence next to waste Diplo points and get some more Diplo rep and Diplo slots. MORE PU'S.

In order to have better relationships with european countries and seek opportunities to form personal unions with several ones