• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
{{Wait, we didn't change the faction bonus then? :eek:
In case it's still possible I'll put in the bonus everyone generally agreed upon:
+15% Trade efficiency, 15 points
-10% Naval Maintenance, 5 Points
+10% ship durability, 5 points

}}

{{ Just guys why the ship durability ? Isn't that one of the most useless things of the game ? }}
{{I wanted to put it up for discussion but... Well, it didn't happen. My Senator proposed Privateer efficiency before the meeting ended, as we're probably going to enlist privateers, but it wasn't discussed}}

{{Wait, we didn't change the faction bonus then? :eek:
In case it's still possible I'll put in the bonus everyone generally agreed upon:
+15% Trade efficiency, 15 points
-10% Naval Maintenance, 5 Points
+10% ship durability, 5 points

}}
That's... an interesting choice.

All right, I have bonuses from all three Factions - I will post the list of all modifiers (good and bad) soon.

{{ I mostly proposed that as flavor, I didn't think my character would go for silly things like "morale"

I said I was willing to negotiate, but nobody formally proposed an alternative, they only mentioned things really.. }}

Okay, here's how the modifiers will probably look like:

Red Demes
# Red Demes bonuses
land_morale = 0.15
discipline = 0.05
land_maintenance_modifier = -0.10

# Anti-White malus (harsh conscription and requisiton laws)
global_unrest = 2

# Anti-Blue malus (jingoistic foreign policy)
diplomatic_reputation = -2
White Demes
# White Demes bonuses
global_unrest = -1.5
tolerance_own = 1
global_tax_modifier = 0.15
production_efficiency = 0.10

# Anti-Red malus (military spending cuts)
discipline = -0.075

# Anti-Blue malus (opposition to innovation)
technology_cost = 0.10
Blue Demes
# Blue Demes bonuses
trade_efficiency = 0.15
naval_maintenance_modifier = -0.10
ship_durability = 0.10

# Anti-White malus (leniency towards heretics and heathens)
global_missionary_strength = -0.02

# Anti-Red malus (most talented officers directed to the Navy)
army_tradition = -1
I may tweak this a little bit though.
So when is the actual Senate Meeting?
It starts in 2 hours.

Last edited:
We would change it to privateer efficiency or morale or something with colonies but it just wasn't discussed. I guess timezones and work days are to be blamed.
And if you tweak this a little bit it would be great to tweak the durability thing :p

Maybe - MAYBE - I will allow you to discuss swapping durability for something else also worth 5 points during the session, what with Blues being the smallest faction and all :p

Maybe - MAYBE - I will allow you to discuss swapping durability for something else also worth 5 points during the session, what with Blues being the smallest faction and all :p
Smallest? :eek:

My bad, I meant to say "least organized".

Reactions:
Ouch... Can't say you're wrong though. With the bonuses we put forth, I would suggest we support a different faction's.

Ouch... Can't say you're wrong though. With the bonuses we put forth, I would suggest we support a different faction's.
So if we replaced durability, it would still be poor bonuses? I'm not much of an expert on EU4, so in the Senate I mostly role play and follow the advice of others on the campaign itself :p

Trade efficiency is very useful, naval maintanance however not really although when the time comes to field dozens of heavies to fight the xenoi overseas this will surely become handy.

Reactions:
Well the two first bonuses would come handy for the current situation where the Imperium needs every bit of money it can get. We will be able to change them during the next Meetings, no ?

Yes but not during every Meeting.

Reactions:
Ouch, the unrest modifier is bad, but the -7.5 discipline for the whites is WORSE..... I think we need to just take the rebels and hope the army buffs can crush them. On the plus side this will cut unrest for a while... if we win.