• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I like how the Blues will be completely useless in the short future :
- exploration ? Too costly and also cause the Plague
- the Navy ? serves nothing in the current situation
- trade ? has always been secondary in the whole finances
- Innovation ? Well the new heresy and the Plague will surely mean a return to the good old ways of treating those who do not think like us

So basically we are screwed fellow blues :p

We the Reds will follow a clear, concise and tested strategy. :cool::cool::cool:

CHARGEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Reactions:
I like how the Blues will be completely useless in the short future :
- Innovation ? Well the new heresy and the Plague will surely mean a return to the good old ways of treating those who do not think like us

Being honest, we the Reds are the most innovative faction in the Senate:

- Arguing continuously between ourselves? Done
- Not having our leader present during Senate session? Done
- Being invisible to any other faction for any decision? Done
- Being punished for heresy? Done, twice.
- Look as stupid in a continuous and spontaneous way? Done
. Do all previous point being the most important faction in the Senate? Oh men, of course we have done it.

And this time we will do it again in a new, fashionable and amazing way, bitches!!!! :cool::cool::cool:

Reactions:
We Blue Demes will do what we did in the past: make compromises with the other Factions for the better of the Imperium with the promise that our time will eventually come... knowing they have no intention of ever keeping their word.

Reactions:
Don't worry, the party is just getting started!

Danse_macabre_by_Michael_Wolgemut.png

Reactions:
Guys pls - Decius is 46 now. He is a capable veteran who bested the black death, surely he can lead to senate to new heights. So if there are any more posts regarding 3 "old" men, you are in for some duels ;)

Fine, fine... Two cranky old men near insanity, and one cranky middle-aged man near insanity.

But that's my final offer.

Reactions:
After all, this...is...madness. :cool:

Reactions:
I'm pretty sure Wedrovander is 75 so he might get to be an honorary member of the crazy old man club.

Forgive my ignorance, this is the first senate session I will have participated in. (Red demes 4 lyfe)

But what does this part of the agenda mean:

SENATE POLICIES
Sacred Emperor Theodoros I Angelos, basileus basileon by the Grace of God, king of kings and rulers of rulers, Caesar Augustus of the Romaioi and all Men, Autokrator of the Holy Church and Protector of the Christendom requested the Imperial Senate to prepare a general policy to be presented to for approval before His Imperial Majesty concerning one of the following issues:
  • Reducing expenses and increasing revenue of the Imperial Treasury (20 points)
  • Increasing efficiency of the Imperial Administration (20 points)
  • Increasing effectivness of the Imperial Army on the battlefield (20 points)
Do we just vote on which of those to do, giving that faction 20 points of influence? Or are we supposed to create a general set of policies for this session, and whichever one is deemed best will be followed

Forgive my ignorance, this is the first senate session I will have participated in. (Red demes 4 lyfe)

But what does this part of the agenda mean:

SENATE POLICIES
Sacred Emperor Theodoros I Angelos, basileus basileon by the Grace of God, king of kings and rulers of rulers, Caesar Augustus of the Romaioi and all Men, Autokrator of the Holy Church and Protector of the Christendom requested the Imperial Senate to prepare a general policy to be presented to for approval before His Imperial Majesty concerning one of the following issues:
  • Reducing expenses and increasing revenue of the Imperial Treasury (20 points)
  • Increasing efficiency of the Imperial Administration (20 points)
  • Increasing effectivness of the Imperial Army on the battlefield (20 points)
Do we just vote on which of those to do, giving that faction 20 points of influence? Or are we supposed to create a general set of policies for this session, and whichever one is deemed best will be followed

Basically we have to create a policy (like the in-game policy) whose bonuses weight 20 points in the EUIV nation designer.

Reactions:
Reds have only been punished for heresy twice?

Blues were never convicted for such things :cool:
That's because we all know you're guilty. No need for a trial!

Oh this is going to be a wonderful session.

As for a policy, I think land maintenance is a must, together with stability cost modifier perhaps? Or else global unrest and land maintenance (national militia act?).

ETA: @CzokletMuss, can we see a budget overview and the modifiers for the decisions please?

Well most of the new Senators will be near insanity too. :p

The inmates are running the asylum these days. This session better be good, I intend on doing my part at least.

Reactions: