• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
KR does a pretty decent job at providing choice while still being event driven (unlike some other DH mods >.>)

Reactions:
It's more freeform than Darkest Hour Full is.

I actually like the way the events work out. Since it doesn't feel railroaded; part of the fun for me is just seeing how the world ends up going. In the Qing game I saw the Internationale beat Germany for the first time; certainly makes things easier for me since the Kaiser decided to declare war on me when I demanded German-controlled China.

Hmmm.. methinks the Fading Sun event has to be tweaked then :D

Awww, but why? It's not like I was losing and decided to bull rush the important provinces. I was just tired of an absolute stalemate with neither side able to gain any major ground on the other. Though an option to sue for peace with Japan and allow them to keep Korea while you take Manchuria would be nice.

I'm only pulling you leg, mate :p

I doubt you have to be worried if Germany fights you, the AI isn't the best at relocating troops and so it wouldn't be able to attack you.

I doubt you have to be worried if Germany fights you, the AI isn't the best at relocating troops and so it wouldn't be able to attack you.

Well even if they were they wouldn't be much of a threat anymore, since the Internationale reduced them to a shell based out of Africa. Though now I'm wondering when the event fires to end our war, since I've occupied all Germany's provinces in China and Indochina.

Ok. Found the guilty party :) The bug occurs if New England is Allied with the USA. And it appears thet in 1.04 "inherit" command kills the game if it's targeted at allied country.
Added
command = { type = leave_alliance } to he event for New England and it works fine now.

This is indeed a bug introduced by 1.04RC1.
Luckily we noticed this post and prepared a fix for the bug for the next release, but in the future it would be best to report such issues in the Darkest Hour - Bug Reports sub-forum. ;)

A little thing, if you, as the Republic of China, take the decision to invade the Legation Cities when they're protected by Germany and Japan, you have a non-aggression pact if you formed the RoC as the AoG, and so you can't invade their land. The decision/events which result in war at that point should get rid of the non-aggression pact.

So I wanted to do a PSA game, but when I went through as America I chose the option to declare war on Canada when they move into New England (solely because I hoped Canada's involvement in the Civil War would make it so that the USA didn't win like they always seem to do in my games). Unfortunately, it worked. Now the middle of America is occupied by Canada, the East is a hodgepodge of AUS and CSA territories and nothing is changing because the CSA and AUS agreed to a peace treaty with one another. So the Civil War is going nowhere fast, and I was wondering if there was anything I could do to fix this cock up. Or if there was an event for a USA-Canada treaty to fire, since it's been like this for a few months.

EDIT: Oh, also, I apologize for all the questions but what do I need to hold as the Qing for peace with the German Empire to fire? I've tried finding the event, but have had zero luck.

Quick question. Playing as UoB, I occupied most of Arabia, with Syndi Egypt holding the Sinai and Gaza. Are there events for Arabia in the same vain as for Africa? Or can I just go and release puppets manually? And if so, I found that earlier I could release some sort of Arabian Federation, but no anymore. I assume I need Cairo for that?

Quick question. Playing as UoB, I occupied most of Arabia, with Syndi Egypt holding the Sinai and Gaza. Are there events for Arabia in the same vain as for Africa? Or can I just go and release puppets manually? And if so, I found that earlier I could release some sort of Arabian Federation, but no anymore. I assume I need Cairo for that?
You can form the Pan Arabic Federation but it lacks leaders to really work (it ends up with Abdullah I as HoS for example.) I remember events to liberate Egypt-Sudan and Syria though.

If National France accepts to join Xaviers Mediterranean (alliance) bloc, other members of the bloc will be drawn to all wars Entente has going on at the moment through National France.

In a similar vein, if Germany joins the Entente then it draws Canada and co. into any other wars Germany might be involved in, ie. with Japan. As the Entente AI has enough trouble fighting the Syndies outside India as it is, wouldn't it be a good idea to have a possible peace event between the Entente and Japan, or a surrender event for Germany once it relocates to Mittelafrika, to prevent this?

Reactions:
Also it would be nice to have armistice events for India. I mean the Entente might be more preoccupied by what happens in Europe than with the Bharatiya commune controlling all the Raj (same can be said about the PF/Indian Empire) ? Or at least making something for the Red India to join the Internationale. (PF got already good alliances)

Also it would be nice to have armistice events for India. I mean the Entente might be more preoccupied by what happens in Europe than with the Bharatiya commune controlling all the Raj (same can be said about the PF/Indian Empire) ? Or at least making something for the Red India to join the Internationale. (PF got already good alliances)

This rarely happens in my experience: the Entente AI is quite good at supporting Delhi. It's already quite easy for the BC to join the Internationale if they want, though I suppose an event wouldn't hurt.

This rarely happens in my experience: the Entente AI is quite good at supporting Delhi. It's already quite easy for the BC to join the Internationale if they want, though I suppose an event wouldn't hurt.
I know but it wouldn't hurt for the exceptional cases.

There is one if they unite India, though I get the point.

I also tend to see Germany deploy everything to Vietnam to steamroll any erstwhile China's, but I guess I'm lucky?

You can form the Pan Arabic Federation but it lacks leaders to really work (it ends up with Abdullah I as HoS for example.) I remember events to liberate Egypt-Sudan and Syria though.

I got the events for Turkey and Syria now, but Arabia's still occupied. Which kinda sucks, I don't wanna do the derpy thing and release Hashemite Arabia as a Syndi nation.

Is there a list somewhere what nations have events there? I marched into Delhi by now and it looks like I'll have to hold on to that too.

I got the events for Turkey and Syria now, but Arabia's still occupied. Which kinda sucks, I don't wanna do the derpy thing and release Hashemite Arabia as a Syndi nation.

Is there a list somewhere what nations have events there? I marched into Delhi by now and it looks like I'll have to hold on to that too.
India has a release event