• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, now your imperium is really starting to look like the one from 40K! :eek:

Only the grace of god and a miracle will save you now! (Or a tactical genius, take your pick)

Reactions:
are-you-not-entertained-w-text-720x396.jpg

Hey, I only created the Plague event chain and I did it months ago (February-March I think), which BTW finally I can talk about! I didn't make the AI to behave rationally for once - but I have to admit, I didn't expect to be attacked by everyone at the same time. This is basically the worst scenario that could happen.

But blobbing is boring, so I welcome the challenge :)

Reactions:
Wow, that chapter was one "NOOO" after the other, great stuff :p

Also do I sense a leper Emperor? Will he be as awesome and badass as Baldwin IV?

Reactions:
At start it was like -

But then it went into -

At the end it was this -

By the way, if Imperium is Imperium, Horde is Orks, Timurids are Tyranids, Xenoi are Chaos, then where are the Eldars?

Reactions:
At start it was like -

But then it went into -

At the end it was this -

By the way, if Imperium is Imperium, Horde is Orks, Timurids are Tyranids, Xenoi are Chaos, then where are the Eldars?

You're forgetting those lovable robots that want to destroy everything, the Necrons! Plus, towards the end, this is the music that I was thinking of:

At start it was like -

But then it went into -

At the end it was this -

Eldars are the Chinese super nation.

Reactions:
are-you-not-entertained-w-text-720x396.jpg

Hey, I only created the Plague event chain and I did it months ago (February-March I think), which BTW finally I can talk about! I didn't make the AI to behave rationally for once - but I have to admit, I didn't expect to be attacked by everyone at the same time. This is basically the worst scenario that could happen.

But blobbing is boring, so I welcome the challenge :)
Tell us that it will cripple also Pisa and the Xenoi. Otherwise it looks like another of your nerfs :p
I guess we'll hear more of the Blues just before the next Session ?

Well... Holy Shit, I guess? When does the next ship sails towards India or better jet, Australia?

Reactions:
Now when the last NI is unlocked the conquistadors and explorers can be hired at any time. However this is really not the best moment to send even three light ships on an expedition...

Tomorrow comes next Diarium Senatorum.

Well... Holy Shit, I guess? When does the next ship sails towards India or better jet, Australia?
You fool the Chinese are probably waiting for you there with an invasion fleet!

That last idea came at the worst time... No exploration while we're fighting three wars. I knew Poland's bold war would cause trouble. Still, I doubt Pisa will be that big of a problem. I'm more interested in the Xenoi's ally. Something for the Senators to discuss. I love how you're portraying the new Augustus. Rarely seen in public and always wearing a golden mask with gloves...

I love how you're portraying the new Augustus. Rarely seen in public and always wearing a golden mask with gloves...

Because he needs to hide who he really is... THE FALSE BISHOP OF ROME! GOD HELP US, WE ARE CONDEMNED!

Jokes aside, I must say that this kind of events was really needed. The Imperium was doing well for too much time, it was now or the great Viking Empire of the Moon would appear and destroy us with their flying ships and space valkyrias.

What? That the vikings never reached the moon? HA! They said the same about america...

Reactions:
Tawantinsuyu :p
Or it's the new unseen Emperor...

But damn, that was painful. We're really in full "Blood for the Blood God" mode now. Wonder if Pisans, crushed like they are, will refuse any concesion and Imperium will have to white-peace them, or if Imperium can milk some good money from them - which is probably what's more needed by the Imperium now, far more than provinces.
And for some weird reasons, even if the Xenoi outnumber you by 2 to 1, they seem to only have sent limited forces East. You're beating them at warscore, surprisingly. Maybe another white peace, after 2 more years of bloodbath and when the whole of North Africa is occupied? (assuming you left some token troops to finish the job there, since they seem to have troops in Europe only)

Wow, was not quite expecting that.
Did you end up taking administrative ideas? I imagined so.

I think squeezing Pisa for a quick white peace (or even better, gold) should be a high priority. Their lands are closer and their capital is vulnerable. Plus getting that modifier back would be quite useful.

And for some weird reasons, even if the Xenoi outnumber you by 2 to 1, they seem to only have sent limited forces East. You're beating them at warscore, surprisingly. Maybe another white peace, after 2 more years of bloodbath and when the whole of North Africa is occupied? (assuming you left some token troops to finish the job there, since they seem to have troops in Europe only)
That's mostly because AI is really dumb when it comes to transporting troops overseas. In the hands of even a half-decent player the Xenoi Xolal would be invincible and the Imperium would probably be long gone. I have to admit that they were much more of a threat in CK2 when their armies were insanely massive and AI had no problems with fighting me and winning (better path-finding and start on the same continent among other things).

In the ISF mod hopefully they will be more of a challenge even when you play in Europe - though I'm sure that in multiplayer it would take a huge coalition to stop the player who plays as Xenoi, considering that in game terms they are basically a Russia-sized France with Prussian ideas ;)

Reactions:
In the ISF mod hopefully they will be more of a challenge even when you play in Europe - though I'm sure that in multiplayer it would take a huge coalition to stop the player who plays as Xenoi, considering that in game terms they are basically a Russia-sized France with Prussian ideas ;)

Multiplayer in this game would be insane. "To defeat the Xenoi, the Imperium has cemented an alliance with Poland, the Horde, Timurds, Pisa, the false bishop of Rome...."

Reactions: