• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
(( After 72 hours, I will feel free to post the next part at any time. But it may take longer then that, too. ))

He reads about a "shadowy cabal of a Prussian, Pole, and Irish-man" sabotaging the news.

It has to be the Cult, infiltrating our news agencies! Nobody would describe any other group as a "shadowy cabal." It would have hurt the Empires reputation if they succeeded.

He looks over his shoulder, a bit paranoid after the rebellion in Athens six years ago. He is surrounded by at least three bodyguards, but he is still worried.

He returns to reading his book on Ancient Ruthenian pagan mythology, hoping to find anything that could help him find the Cult.

Perhaps the Gujarati ambassador's death may not be due to a simple robbery...
The expansion of the Ruthenians in the Far East is quite unsettling. Perhaps we should do something about it...

((You posted the "War between Deccan and Vijayanagar"/"Victory in Athens" newspaper at least three times, fyi. Also, could we see some screenshots of the rest of the world, or at least have labels for the world map? I'm kind of confused on who controls China right now and where Manchu and Ming are.))

Reactions:
The growing importance of Deccan and possibility of creating united Indian country worries me, can we get an update on how much Deccan developed is and do we consider it civilized?

UTA continues to grow and I'm still insisting on our withdrawal from Americas.

I didn't know that Livonia and Poland were so close. It's good to see that disputed lands (Lithuania in that case) not always cause conflicts but they're also uniting nations. As long as they are loyal to us it's good news. Do we have any information on tensions between Poland-Lithuania and Ukraine?

Next wars between Germany, Bavaria and Hungary shouldn't bother us. I don't consider any of them as reliable ally or countries that have common interests with us. Let them bleed in their pity struggles.

- Senator Alexios Damaskinos

(( Wasn't Persia our satellite or something? And if was, then it's not right now, because it became GP right? Also, shouldn't Poland-Lithuania be called Poland-Livonia? It should be easy to mod in the game files))

Reactions:
((Also, could we see some screenshots of the rest of the world, or at least have labels for the world map? I'm kind of confused on who controls China right now and where Manchu and Ming are.))
(( I think that China mainland is just in-game China and brown colour in Korea is Manchu, but I'm not sure ))

((So Ming managed to destroy Wu and push the Manchus out of Manchuria. Is that Manchu in Eastern Mongolia?))

(( I'll gladly post more detailed screenshots as part of the update. In the meanwhile:

• Ming has united China.
  • Manchu holds eastern Mongolia and northern Korea.
  • Hedjaz, Iraq, and Persia were our vassals in EU3, but I dropped that as part of the conversion.
  • That's Iraq in eastern Siberia.
  • I went and removed the duplicate paper
))

((How did Iraq end up in Siberia again? I know that it happened at some point during the EU3 part, but still...))

(( They went and grabbed someone else's colonies as I tried to win them for Russia. ))

you should concentrate on conquering more of Arabia otherwise you might get cut off from your African provinces since you only control a narrow strip of land in the Levant.how exactly did Mexico end up with provinces surrounded by USA?

Reactions:
you should concentrate on conquering more of Arabia otherwise you might get cut off from your African provinces since you only control a narrow strip of land in the Levant.how exactly did Mexico end up with provinces surrounded by USA?
((In the last war USA beat up Mexico and took random provinces. That or what happened in EU3 and the conversion process screwed up the borders.))

((In the last war USA beat up Mexico and took random provinces. That or what happened in EU3 and the conversion process screwed up the borders.))
((no, the conversion was fine, if you look back earlier in this thread you'll see maps where Mexico's territory are contiguous))

who agrees that conquering more of Arabia its a wise choice because otherwise you might get cut off from your African provinces since you only control a narrow strip of land in the Levant

Who let this man into the senate building? And who gave him reports that are assigned for senators? Guards! Show this man where are the exit doors!

(( I'm afraid that first you need to create character before contributing in AAR, or you can use (()) to comment as forum user and not character. Rules for creating character you can find in second post. ))

Reactions:
introducing Alexander smithereens born 1851 to a middle class family in the Levant its a member of the moralist and is an imperialist who wants the empire to have colonies in Asia .Alexander fears for his homeland due to being close to foreign borders he wishes for the empire to expand its hold in the Levant.

Reactions:
I say we take Arabia for the Empire. The land is ripe with possibilities, and the black sludge found there is flammable, and may be of use in weaponry.

Reactions:
Good to see new face around here. But I think I did not catch what party are you representing, Senator Alexander Smithereens?

I haven't heard from you Senator Ovulur Kishiev for a long time. It's good to see you are active in Empire's matters again.

I think Senators that expansion in Arabia is worth considering, but are we sure we would be able to control those Islamic heathens? Besides, I'm not sure, but don't we have a truce with Arabic nations due to our latest conquests in Asia? I'm sure that Empress Victoria would be able to confirm it or deny it.

- Senator Alexios Damaskinos

Reactions:
We must act expand our lands to secure these resources before the Arabs use it against us! I see much potential in the future from this, but only if we act now.

Reactions: