• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
They should definitely update this with the new renders.

Reactions:
Sure!

Central Germans:
749714ck29.png

Franks:
443460ck212.png

I apreciate the Suebian Knot on the german light Infentery! Maybe are Franks a bit more merovingian than carolingian in disign, in comparaison with the early western generic, but hey, WTWSMS is my favorite mod and play the migrations with those units is gonna be delicious!

(Note that I do their publicity for free. Still waiting renders, Paradox!)

What's with that Frankish coat of arms and map?

Last edited:
What unit pack is supposed to on in the early start dates for Altaic factions?
I remember playing with Turkish units for that...but now, even though I have the Turkish Unit Pack, the sprites are the Iranic Pack for Altaic cultures.....
Any ideas?

Nope. All the DDs I've done are for <Secret DLC>, all one DLC. There will be a content pack too, but I haven't mentioned anything from that yet.
So, we know that there will be a content pack (as usual) for the next expansion.

What could it be?
Maybe more monuments? Eastern Female Councilors? South & West Slavic Portraits? Late Clothing packs?

The long awaited* Theodosian Walls, perhaps...? ;)

* = well, by me, at least.
Yes, that would be great.
It would be another reason for a little Byzantophile inside me to act all smug in multiplayer games...

I am actually quite dissappointed in the fact that there's less and less unit renders. Sure, the councilor renders are some of the most amazing i've seen in this game! But looking at how some older unit renders are in need of some updates, mainly the Persians looking like they're in Sassanid time period, and the Turkish horse archer literally having no fingers, plainly makes me kind of feel let down. Another thing that i'm sure a lot of people would love is some unit and possibly portrait renders for the Muslims. I'd honestly love an unit pack for Andalusia, it's a start, isn't it? And the armour that they possess is something that really fascinates me, it's appeal is wonderful.
e3740b8ac247260702416b082ae370ef.jpg

I am but a simple user here, but seeing you guys dedicate time to get something as wonderful as this into the game, hell, i'd gladly pay for something like this.

Reactions: