• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
XtrihrV.jpg

The flag that will be flown by the Esercito della Repubblica other wise know as the 'Blue Wolves'
whilst they fight for a truly free Italy, an Italy by the people, for the people.

The government should send their regards...

-Federico Fabron-D'Ambrosio

((So did the last few governments, and we have not passed women's suffrage yet via the decision))

((The 1884 and Communist Governments had Woman Suffrage but never survived long enough. It was the repressive Male Oligarchy of the Reactionaries who restored bondage of woman.

And also yay for Amelia dodging another bullet and getting her militia up. May the Red Star shine forever!))

Sisters of Italy, arise!

The male Oppressors of the reactionary cypto-Balboists seek to enslave you again. You who have so recently been set emancipated.

Amat and his male cronies fear for the inadequacy of their withered manhood whilst the woman with the forever cursed name of Bonaretti betrays her sex just as her forebears betrayed their Nation. The Patriarchy desires to steal your hard earned rights of Equality which were granted by the Communist Party. They seek to bind you to the kitchen, convert you into tools of their pleasure and degradation. They wish to treat you as lesser beings because we have the temerity to stand up for our rights.

The proposed constitution perpetuates the Misogynistic Dictatorship. It must be overthrown. We must fight for our liberty from this phallic Tyranny, like modern Judiths sriking at the root of our enemies' pride to cut off the head of our foes.

The Red Star shines for all Women of Italy! Join the Struggle! Fight for a free Italy for you and your daughters!

For La Donna Muti and the Revolution!

("Girls can do anything" posters start appearing around Lombardy)

((The 1884 and Communist Governments had Woman Suffrage but never survived long enough. It was the repressive Male Oligarchy of the Reactionaries who restored bondage of woman.

And also yay for Amelia dodging another bullet and getting her militia up. May the Red Star shine forever!))

Sisters of Italy, arise!

The male Oppressors of the reactionary cypto-Balboists seek to enslave you again. You who have so recently been set emancipated.

Amat and his male cronies fear for the inadequacy of their withered manhood whilst the woman with the forever cursed name of Bonaretti betrays her sex just as her forebears betrayed their Nation. The Patriarchy desires to steal your hard earned rights of Equality which were granted by the Communist Party. They seek to bind you to the kitchen, convert you into tools of their pleasure and degradation. They wish to treat you as lesser beings because we have the temerity to stand up for our rights.

The proposed constitution perpetuates the Misogynistic Dictatorship. It must be overthrown. We must fight for our liberty from this phallic Tyranny, like modern Judiths sriking at the root of our enemies' pride to cut off the head of our foes.

The Red Star shines for all Women of Italy! Join the Struggle! Fight for a free Italy for you and your daughters!

For La Donna Muti and the Revolution!

("Girls can do anything" posters start appearing around Lombardy)

"The first government to name a female cabinet member is oppressing women? Please, give me a break. This group embarrasses women all across the nation."

A MEMORANDUM FROM THE MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRSTO HIS MAJESTY, THE PRIME MINISTER, AND THE CABINET
Ch9U9rb.png

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs realizes the need for the Kingdom of Italy to restore its international reputation and rebuild its relationships with foreign governments. Thus, the ministry recommends the government to make the following steps:

I. Offer to ally the German Empire
II. Offer to ally the United Kingdom
III. Offer to ally the Kingdom of Belgium and restore the Treaty of Common Market
IV. Restore the treaty of Common Market with the Republic of Chile
V. Restore the treaty of Common Market with the Republic of Argentina

God bless His Majesty, the King of Italy, and our wise Regent and Prime Minister

~Princess Rosa Sophia Bonaretti-Wittelsbach, Duchess of Venezia, Countess of Nizza, Marquess of Victory

((Ally Germany, UK, and Belgium
Sphere Belgium, Chile, and Argentina in that order))

((Private))

Rome was in shambles. Hundreds of homes had burnt down and the roads were in disrepair. Beggars crowded the streets, mobbing her carriage as they asked for food and money.

These animals deserve nothing less, Rosa thought. Served them right for supporting atheist regicides.

The Bonaretti Mansion in Rome had been destroyed during the Communist Uprising so she stayed with a friend, the Countess of Magenta in Rome. Dozens of armed guards partolled the countess' home.

She had already begun to miss Germany and her work had only begun.

Last edited:
"The first government to name a female cabinet member is oppressing women? Please, give me a break. This group embarrasses women all across the nation."

You sit in a Cabinet for a government that refuses female suffrage and ban women from the parliament. We all know how you got to your position Princess Boneratti.
I refuse to teach the daughters of Italy to lick their way through life, to lick their way to victory. We woman have two arms just as the men do, which means we can load and fire a weapon as well as they do, we can do anything they do, if not better.
Princess she calls herself, soon you'll be a Queen, the Queen of all whores. A Boneretti always cheats.

You sit in a Cabinet for a government that refuses female suffrage and ban women from the parliament. We all know how you got to your position Princess Boneratti.
I refuse to teach the daughters of Italy to lick their way through life, to lick their way to victory. We woman have two arms just as the men do, which means we can load and fire a weapon as well as they do, we can do anything they do, if not better.
Princess she calls herself, soon you'll be a Queen, the Queen of all whores. A Boneretti always cheats.

No Italian government, nor most other governments, have permitted female suffrage because its adoption would prove imprudent, unnecessary, and destructive.

Your vile words perfectly demonstrate why no right-thinking, sane Italians support communism, for you are all uncouth barbarians.

-Rosa Bonaretti

No Italian government, nor most other governments, have permitted female suffrage because its adoption would prove imprudent, unnecessary, and destructive.

Your vile words perfectly demonstrate why no right-thinking, sane Italians support communism, for you are all uncouth barbarians.

-Rosa Bonaretti

Now let's see, a woman who is against the liberation and empowerment of women, her own kind, whilst she's perched up top with all the men who I am sure gives her all the attention she seeks. She probably thinks she's prettier than the rest of all of us, as if that even matters. She thinks I am a communist, clearly doesn't know how to differentiate between political ideologies. Probably pretend she's up to date with current affairs, when she probably doesn't even know which year we're in.

That's it, a stupid licker, now I see why the men are keeping her up there. And the Boneretti name of course, I must ask these men what sort of pleasure they draw from knowing they are being cleaned, emptied and greased by the great Boneratti.

Now let's see, a woman who is against the liberation and empowerment of women, her own kind, whilst she's perched up top with all the men who I am sure gives her all the attention she seeks. She probably thinks she's prettier than the rest of all of us, as if that even matters. She thinks I am a communist, clearly doesn't know how to differentiate between political ideologies. Probably pretend she's up to date with current affairs, when she probably doesn't even know which year we're in.

That's it, a stupid licker, now I see why the men are keeping her up there. And the Boneretti name of course, I must ask these men what sort of pleasure they draw from knowing they are being cleaned, emptied and greased by the great Boneratti.

And you do not even know how to spell my name.

It matters little to me what exact ideology you ruffians follow since you are all enemies of stability and peace.

And you do not even know how to spell my name.

It matters little to me what exact ideology you ruffians follow since you are all enemies of stability and peace.

What? Boneratti? Are you afraid off me calling you a Rat or did you only just realise what you are? A sneaky little liar, every Boneratti is the same, Liars. Except for you of course, you're a Boneratti sneaky liar with the additional ability of licking.

What? Boneratti? Are you afraid off me calling you a Rat or did you only just realise what you are? A sneaky little liar, every Boneratti is the same, Liars. Except for you of course, you're a Boneratti sneaky liar with the additional ability of licking.

It's spelled "Bonaretti".

Reactions:
Palazzo_Strozzi_Florence.jpg

The Headquarters of the Federazione Italiana dei Lavoratori in Firenze

The Federazione Italiana dei Lavoratori

1903-1910
- Private -
The Federazione Italiana dei Lavoratori had remained a small Piedmontese Union after its creation in 1903, this was mostly due to the increased risk of alerting the authorities of the Federazione's initatives to protect the Italian workers once again. This stragety suddenly changed after the Communist revolution, which, despite being funded by the Federazione and other notable unions, happened unexpectedly for Samuele di Cervo, the Secretary General of the Federazione Italiana dei Lavoratori and the Board of Unions, and his peers, who were in the Netherlands at the time for the Internationale in Amsterdam. The Labour Leaders decided that the Italian Industry had to be unionized faster, if the new People's Republic of Italy were to survive longer than its reactionary predecessors. After he had returned from the Congress in Amsterdam, Secretary General di Cervo was given the Palazzo Strozzi, which became state property after the Strozzi family had been executed by the People's Revolutionary Army, by the new communist government as headquarters for the Federazione Italiana dei Lavoratori. Di Cervo quickly installed the union into the Palazzo and renamed it the Inizio Lavoratori [House of Workers].

To this day many historians still marvel at the speed and size of the expansion of the Federazione Italiana dei Lavoratori during the People's Republic of Italy's short lived existance, for the union grew from a small Piedmontese union of around 20 000 members to the largest union of Italy with nearly 360 000 members in a period of three years, however, a group of historians discorvered documents in 1997 in the Inizio Lavoratori, suggesting that Secretary General Di Cervo, while he served as People's Minister of Finance, used the income of the Retroactive Earnings Tax to fund various pro-government unions, including the Federazione Italiana dei Lavatori, while those were unionizing the People's Republic of Italy. Secretary General Di Cervo and the Federazione Italiana dei Lavoratori survived the Counterrevolutionary Coup d'État, which was funded by foreign industralists seeking to establish footholds in the prosperous Italian Industry, and would reestablish itself as the largest union and unarmed resistance movement during the second Reactionary Dictatorship.

Source: One Hundred Years FIL, 2003

((Private: Cabinet Members))
MOoDrVD.png

From the Office of C.G. d'Auria, Conte d'Ismailia, Trecante e Galliante, etc., e Capo di Stato Maggiore Generale

Bearing in mind the necessity of defence and national security, the General Staff proposes the following divisions of the army (as well as recruitment) along the lines of the d’Auria Reforms of 1878. As such the Royal Army of the Kingdom of Italy shall be composed as such:

REGIO ESERCITO (444,000) Il Duca di Genova e Generale C.G. d'Auria

Distretto Nord (216,000) Generale C.G. d'Auria
Corpo I. (51,000) Generale C.G. d’Auria
Corpo II. (48,000) TBA
Corpo III. (48,000) TBA
Corpo IV. (48,000) TBA
Esercito di Sardegna (21,000) TBA
Distretto Sud (126,000) TBA
Corpo V. (42,000) TBA
Corpo VI. (42,000) TBA
Corpo VII. (42,000) TBA
Distretto delle Colonie (75,000) TBA
Esercito della Tunisia (24,000) TBA
Esercito d'Egitto (30,000) TBA
Esercito della Somalia (21,000) TBA
La Guardia Reale (27,000) Generale C.G. d’Auria
La Guardia Reale (27,000) Generale C.G. d’Auria

REGIA MARINA (?) Il Duca di Genova e Generale C.G. d'Auria

Regia Marina (?) TBA

Recruitment and organisation of the army shall come in waves; for the years 1910-1912, the armies of the North District shall be formed – the basic model for each shall be:

Corpo I.
9 Infantry, 5 Artillery, 3 Cavalry Brigades
Corpos II.-IV.
8 Infantry, 5 Artillery, 3 Cavalry Brigades
Esercito di Sardegna
4 Infantry, 2 Artillery, 1 Cavalry Brigades

As recruitment there finalises (aim for final recruitments regarding the North District by 1912, though further recruitment is permitted as needed indefinitely), begin organising the South District to be composed as such:

Corpos V.-VII.

8 Infantry, 4 Artillery, 2 Cavalry Brigades

Recruitment for the South District should be completed by roughly 1914; following that, the Colonial District shall be organised in this manner:

Esercito della Tunisia
5 Infantry, 2 Artillery, 1 Cavalry Brigades
Esercito d’Egitto
6 Infantry, 3 Artillery, 1 Cavalry Brigades
Esercito della Somalia
4 Infantry, 2 Artillery, 1 Cavalry Brigades

Under no circumstances should the capital be left unattended; upon the recruitment of these forces, la Guardia Reale shall be established (aim for 1916) for the sole purpose of defending Rome. It shall be composed of:

4 Guards, 3 Artillery, 2 Cavalry Brigades

((Totals: 76 Infantry, 44 Artillery, 24 Cavalry, and 4 Guard Brigades))

Until such a time as this force is completed, the First Corp is instructed to maintain its position at the capital; to further ensure the protection of the King and the capital, it is advised that fortifications around Roma are expanded.

Recruitment by year is expected to follow along these lines:

1910: 20 Infantry, 10 Artillery, 15 Cavalry
1911: 20 Infantry, 10 Artillery, 9 Cavalry
1912: 20 Infantry, 10 Artillery
1913: 16 Infantry, 10 Artillery
1914: 4 Guards, 4 Artillery

Depending upon what forces are available and under the command of the government, the recruitment orders for the latter years be ignored if not needed to fulfill the 444,000 man army set forth by this plan.

Ni83ZoT.png

In regards to the navy, which has been since the inception of the Italian Nation been critically overlooked, reforms shall begin once the budget can allow for expansion; should this prove sooner than expected, a tentative expansion list has been provided below:

1910: 1 Dreadnought, 5 Commerce Raiders, 10 Steamer Transports
1911: 1 DN, 5 CR, 10 ST
1912: 1 DN, 10 CR, 5 ST
1913: 1 DN, 10 CR
1914: 1 DN, 10 CR

Memo from the Ministry of Education

The following technologies shall be researched over the coming years:

(The current project shall be finished (if any))
1.Steam Turbine Ships
2. Fire Control System
3. Advanced Metallurgy
4. Army NCO Training
5. Impressionism

~ Conte Karlomarx de Maxispierre von Habsburg-Lorraine d'Annecy, Conte di Annecy, Lord-President of the Senate and Minister of the Education ((For the what? 4th or 5th time?))

511px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_Kingdom_of_Italy_%25281870%2529_svg.png

For his fruitful works related to the transfer to proper monarchical and constitutional governance and authoring the grand plan of reforms necessary to restore peace and stability within Italian Kingdom Signor Federico Fabron-D'Ambrosio would be restored in the ancient dignity of the Count of Cagliari belonging to his ancestors. I also want to thank everybody who is currently sacrificing himself for Italy, laboring with the ranks of the government. Italy is currently crumbling, all achievements of the monarchy and Alliata and Balbo regime have been dismantled, chaos and pain are everywhere, ideas and ideals are thrown into dust.

You, being ready to serve Italy even at hour of greatest peril, to doctor a patient who is already in agony, are worthy to be called greatest of patriots. You are the last knights of the House of Savoy, you are the paladins of order. Future generations would thank you for your valor and loyalty to the Nation. May God bless your efforts.

- Amedeo Cesare Amat. Marchese di Soleminis, Lord Regent and Prime Minister of Italy

Last edited:
Reactions:

For his fruitful works related to the transfer to proper monarchical and constitutional governance and authoring the grand plan of reforms necessary to restore peace and stability within Italian Kingdom Signor Federico Fabron-D'Ambrosio would be restored in the ancient dignity of the Count of Cagliari belonging to his ancestors. I also want to thank everybody who is currently sacrificing himself for Italy, laboring with the ranks of the government. Italy is currently crumbling, all achievements of the monarchy and Alliata and Balbo regime have been dismantled, chaos and pain are everywhere, ideas and ideals are thrown into dust.

You, being ready to serve Italy even at hour of greatest peril, to doctor a patient who is already in agony, are worthy to be called greatest of patriots. You are the last knights of the House of Savoy, you are the paladins of order. Future generations would thank you for your valor and loyalty to the Nation. May God bless your efforts.

Amedeo Cesare Amat. Marchese di Soleminis, Lord Regent and Prime Minister of Italy

kdWLsQc.gif

I am honored that the Lord Regent has given my family back their rightful lands. While I may not share the name of the D'Ambrosio line, I share their blood. I am the grandson of Giovanni D'Ambrosio, and Great-Grandson of Federico D'Ambrosio, Counts of Cagliari. I shall serve the monarch, the crown, and the restoration of stability and order in this country, uphold the constitution, and protect Italia from all threats external and internal.

For King and Country!

-Count Federico Fabron-D'Ambrosio

- Private: Marchese di Soleminis -

Marchese di Solemninis, Prime Minister Amat, Lord Regent, etc.,

Good Sir, faithful and ardent servant of the Crown, I write to you today to offer a plea, a plea of a man attempting to preserve and rebuild the legacy forged by his forefathers. Many, many years back, when the first Balbo rose to prominence - one Lucius Vico Balbo - he was granted the noble title of Visconte Carthago in honor of his service to the Crown. And although my grandfather has a controversial history in his latter years, we cannot forget what his initial way was, that of deep-seated service, and were it not for his growing eccentricities, my grandfather would have remained an able actor in the name of the Kingdom.

I feel this is most seen in my father, Cesare Agostin Balbo, who inherited the good of my grandfather - the commitment to Italy, the defense of that which is sacred, and a strong hand against the forces of vile republicanism and other ill ideals. Perhaps my father too made controversial decisions, but they were formed with good intentions, intentions to safeguard the well-being of Italy, her people, and her monarchs.

And that is why today I request of you to restore the Viscounty of Carthago to my family by entrusting it unto me. Allow me to show what good lies in the hearts of Balbo men, allow me to bring light to the darkness that may have been cast by my ancestors, and I promise you Good Sir that I will prove myself worthy,

- Italus Balbo

((Private))
Adriano started wildly cursing his luck, the government had tracked down his head quarters in a quiet little town near Milan. word must have somehow got to them that he was starting a militia, and since the government in its all pervasive controlling ways could not let him keep it to fight the communists. He looks out the window again, trying to determine how many government troops there are. 2, 4, 6... 10...16... 20.. 30... 40, 40 troops! This was not good, for his militia in its infancy only had 14 poorly trained men. He sat down against the wall and began quickly thinking, trying to figure out how to escape or win. Yet before he could think of anything there was a earth shaking crack as a government cannon fired on the building his men were in, then there was another, and another. Before he knew it government soldiers had assaulted the building and his militiamen, totally unprepared and not ready for combat dropped there weapons and surrendered. This left Adriano sitting alone in the corner, were he promptly had a dozen guns pointed at him, wisely he surrendered and threw away his gun.

((So Gov whats my punishment you cant keep me arrested with out sentence forever.))

((Italus Balbo - Private))

Dear sir,

Your loyalty to the Crown is known to me - for have not you, together with us all, shared the burdens of exile, and then the triumphs of the dangerous White March to Rome and now aiding myself in the government? And while we cannot but strongly condemn the Roman uprising, the disagreements of the past should be forgotten, for they are irrelevant now. All of us are atop a volcano, all of us are now battling radicalism- and therefore friends of order should seek what unites them, not otherwise. Therefore, when I think of the dignity of Viscount Carthago, I want to reminiscent not the revolution, but the times when your grandfather served the House of Savoy loyally as their lieutenant within Tunis, guarding law and order there with an iron hand.

Therefore, as the Lord Regent for His Majesty, I would grant you your request, allowing you to use the title of Viscount Carthago. May the new Lord Carthago continue to serve the Throne and Italy with zeal, bringing new glory to family name and not repeating mistakes of the past.

- SOLEMINIS

((Secret))

The old mansion still kept its form, even after all these years of torture. The D'Ambrosio estate had seen a lot over the fifty years since Giovanni D'Ambrosio's death removed the family from these grounds. However it had such a lush history, a history full of tragedy, change, and reform. After Giovanni's death, the estate was used by troops of King Victor Emanuel II as a base to push further into Cagliari. It was said that the King himself took up residence for a time in the "House of the enemy". After the unification, the estate was placed in the hands of the Palma family, who can trace their blood to a one Baron Augustus Palma, now Counts of Cagliari. The Palma family, having lost a family member in the Roman Revolution, served the King well, and were members of the IPC. In 1886, the First Anarchy swept through Cagliari, and claimed many nobles, but the Palma family was sparred. No longer true Counts, the mansion was still their home. They lived their managing the estate through Alliata and Balbo. It was not till the communist rebellion that things got ugly. Communist forces executed many Palma family members, and looted the estate. It managed to be repair in record time, but the Second Anarchy made sure that whoever occupied the estate would be butchered. The Palma family fled the country, and the estate became bare.

Federico looked at the estate as repairmen were hard at work fixing the interior and exterior. It was a sight to behold. It was said that their were separate parts of the house that no flame or bomb touched, but Federico would wait to explore those. The house began to look like it was when Giovanni last lived their, and Federico was proud of it. The repair team even managed to recover an old painting of Giovanni D'Ambrosio, and hung it on the wall. Federico walked over to it, and observed it. He was the last man of the D'Ambrosio line. Federico did not know much of his grandfather, for his father never really talked about him. Federico examined the painting.

"This place is indeed more spacious then any living quarter I have ever lived in." ranged the voice followed by the clank of a cane. Federico turned around to see the man who spoke.

"I was wondering when you would show up, father." replied Federico.

Nathan Fabron walked over to his son, and stood by him, resting his hands on his cane. The fifty-three year old man was still alive and kicking and well. Besides some leg problems he was healthy. "I never knew your grandfather, son. I was raised by your grandmother, who died right before I came to Italy. All that I knew about your grandfather was through your grandmother." said Nathan. Federico continued to look at the painting.

"Do you know how he died?" asked Nathan.

"No" replied Federico.

"Murdered, in cold blood, by someone he trusted, someone he thought was loyal to him. He was betrayed by someone who was with him in his endeavors to lead the Romans." said Nathan. "Death came to him from a place he did not expect."

"I assume you have some sort of lesson attached to this?" asked Federico.

"Trust is something to use sparingly. Your friends in the government reward you with titles and honors and medals, but when things begin to look bad, their true colors will begin to show. My grandfather learned that the hard way, as did my father, and as did I. I pray that your "order" and "stability" do not come at the cost of freedom, for lack of freedom brings down everything." said Nathan. "Including lives."

"That is something in which you never understood. You cant let freedom run wild, you have to control it, you have to put stability and order above freedom, else everything will die." said Federico.

"Pray that you do not have to flee the country because of something you supported, pray you do not have to be like your brother!" said Nathan. Giovanni Fabron fled the country after the fall of communism, and hasnt been seen since. "Son, there will be a time when you will have to make a choice, between those above you, and those below you. You will have to choose to honor your superiors, or hand yourself over to the will of the people. Each one shall have consequences and rewards." said Nathan. He patted Federico on the shoulder, and walked out of the mansion.

Federico looked up at the painting. "I am not an idealist, and I will not be killed like my ancestors." he thought.