• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oh, looks exciting! :D
I support splitting the chapter in two parts- the chapters are already very long (not that I'm complaining- it's awesome!), so a huge chapter would probably be extreme- epic, yet tiring.
Also, the screenshots are great so 25 for a chapter probably aren't enough for a huge one.

Reactions:
Reactions:
Okay guys, this is fun and all but it is conversations like these that got the thread locked. Let's try to keep this to a minimum.

Reactions:
Okay guys, this is fun and all but it is conversations like these that got the thread locked. Let's try to keep this to a minimum.
You're probably right, so sorry from me.

To get back on topic: With conversion to common sense, how did you handled the forts, Czoklet? Did you ad some from hand or do you need to build them ingame?

How did you handled the forts, Czoklet? Did you ad some from hand or do you need to build them ingame?
I was questioning that myself. The Fort system implemented by Common Sense should give Byzantium a level 3 fort if I remember how it was in the game pre Common Sense. Which if that is the case, means that it would be nearly impossible early game to even siege the province.

You're probably right, so sorry from me.

To get back on topic: With conversion to common sense, how did you handled the forts, Czoklet? Did you ad some from hand or do you need to build them ingame?
1zVct9F.jpg

The way mods work is that they create another "layer" of files which are put on top of the vanilla EU4; here you can see provinces attributed historically to Imperium, Xenoi etc. but with "Common Sense" fort distribution. Note that there are many of provinces which are assigned to tags which don't exist in "Imperium Sine Fine" timeline: that's because this is still WIP ;)

g3GuWSo.jpg

Reactions:
But this is an old image no? Because Aragon is not totally free yet as we saw in the last update...

@CzokletMuss Will there be a version with the current level of modifiers and another where the modifiers are less punishing or are you only going to have the punishing, original version?

Reactions:
@CzokletMuss Will there be a version with the current level of modifiers and another where the modifiers are less punishing or are you only going to have the punishing, original version?
There will be only one version - better balanced, with more flavor (for instance all important nations from CK2 will get unique National Ideas), more triggered modifiers and suited both for multi and singleplayer. The Imperium will still have some maluses from the start but you will be able to reform it and in the end get rid of them. That's what I plan at least ;)

Reactions:
Will there be later bookmarks for pivotal events in the Imperium's history?

Not initially but in the distant future.... errr, perhaps? That would be twice as much work for me, tweaking all the provinces and history once again.

Reactions: