1 TAG World Conquest by 1689 (patch 1.12)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

BarrosRodrigues

aka marcoan7onio
47 Badges
Dec 17, 2011
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Sengoku
  • Semper Fi
  • Rome Gold
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • March of the Eagles
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Cities in Motion
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
  • Stellaris
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • 500k Club
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
230vqRs.jpg

nx94RQJ.jpg

I love the new fort system! :p

Reactions:
Pfft, obviously cheating.

Don't you know how expansion is 100% literally impossible in 1.12?
For those that don´t know me I am the YouTuber Marco Antonio, I have uploaded almost 2000 videos of both HOI III and EU IV. For example I conquered the world as Frankfurt in EU IV (back in patch 1.7); I have the world domination record as Austria played with patch 1.8, I unlocked the TTM achievement with 1.11 and conquered the world in HOI III with countries like Albania, Estonia and a near 100% WC as Luxembourg just to name a few.If you think I´ve cheated think again.
Here are all my playlists:
youtube.com/user/marcoan7onio/playlists

Reactions:
For those that don´t know me I am the YouTuber Marco Antonio, I have uploaded almost 2000 videos of both HOI III and EU IV. For example I conquered the world as Frankfurt in EU IV (back in patch 1.7); I have the world domination record as Austria played with patch 1.8, I unlocked the TTM achievement with 1.11 and conquered the world in HOI III with countries like Albania, Estonia and a near 100% WC as Luxembourg just to name a few.If you think I´ve cheated think again.
Like 90% sure he was being sarcastic because of how he said "Don't you know how expansion is 100% literally impossible in 1.12?"

Reactions:

Do you have a recording of this run? I don't see it on your list. If not, would you mind just providing a simple run-down of your first 100 years or so?

Reactions:
holy shit your speedrun prowess is amazing. Mehmed reigning for at least 61 years is pretty lucker dog though ^^

Any plans to try breaking the 1600 domination barrier?

Last edited:
Reactions:
I wanna know how you abused the forts here...plox tell me now?

I dont think he abused forts. The way forts work just generally makes wars end faster, and often they can end without major battles. If you take a couple of forts and some surrounding provinces you can easily take often 50% Warscore of provinces.

That said I would love to see a play list of this, did you go after the colonizers early? and if so how? or did you just concentrate on building power in other directions then hitting the colonizers later?

I had a run going in 1.11.4 where i got into Iberia through Naples/Aragon and Granada, but the AE was terrible by the time I took the Spanish coastline and a large chunk of Portugal, and I didnt even start on France and England.

I gotta tell our QA team that they are slackers.. ;)

I wasjust talking with Wiz yesterday about designing achievements, and i wanted one for WC before 1650, but he thought it was impossible that early..

Reactions:
I wasjust talking with Wiz yesterday about designing achievements, and i wanted one for WC before 1650, but he thought it was impossible that early..
Would love some achievements of that difficulty in the next patch. I would also recommend some war-related ones like winning the League of Cambrai start as Venice (do they still start at war?)

Reactions:
Amusingly enough, this was done before administrative efficiency too

Reactions: