• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
But, but... we Blues have cookies! D:

We have POWER UNLIMITED POWER!!

On second thought this probably applies more to the Whites right now, presumably they'll start using sith lightning soon to toss rival senators out the window during sessions.

Really your dilema reminds me of the first senator Colombo who was nearly exploding trying to rally his senators to support a plan that made sense game wise but was having trouble due to roleplay and senate politics (and the endless spitting feuds, ah those were the days)

Reactions:
Join the black demes, a seceret organization dedicated to getting religous and cultural equality for all except Xenoi of course! And we offer medical benefits and free meals on every 5th thursday.

And Tristan just RP your character/house. Do whatever benefits them the most or if your character is naive and unprepared for the senate, as mine was, do what he believes is best for the Imperium

The Empire! But, I actually want a purple demes. *has nothing to do with Isaurian claim to the Empire, which may have also purple color.. ;)*

We have POWER UNLIMITED POWER!!

On second thought this probably applies more to the Whites right now, presumably they'll start using sith lightning soon to toss rival senators out the window during sessions.

*force choking incoming!* Reds and Blues must unite to take down Agent Wyoming! errr I mean, the whites! End white power! lol

Last edited:
Reactions:
The Empire! But, I actually want a purple demes. *has nothing to do with Isaurian claim to the Empire, which may have also purple color.. ;)*
Purple Dems are actually a thing. They are Unaffiliated dems who vote for both blue and red... I was one, until I saw White as more in line with my current senator. However that does not mean that I will never support a Blue or Red.

Maybe that's how they got power? Also, what if.... The emperor framed them to get their land after executing them?
Unlikely as the Senators are all made up of Aristoi rather than Dynastoi.

Reactions:
New people joining can only be good. However, the petty bickering already starts before the characters even exist. The holy, glorious and righteous white demes will not partake in such lowly endeavours, for they show how some of the other senators think like commoners - only concerned with their personal gains.
Weeds in the garden...

Luckily, we are in power. Unfortunately, the disaster falls in our reign. This will be so much work.

as the only party clearly innocent of said crime is the victim

You clearly underestimate the wicked, filthy minds of greedy merchants.

I might've joined White, but they were so corrupted by money, they elected a serpent as chief pontiff!

@Serpent is neither a chief, nor a pontiff, nor a serpent. But since you accuse the whites of greed (LOL), I think you are perfectly suited for the blues :)

One last thing: Praise the Athanatoi! Their judgement is holy and without fail! (Did I mention that my family has its bodyguards made up of former athanatoi?)

I asked Czoklet a while ago and we came to the conclusion that athanatoi would retire after 10/20/30 years of service, once their body weakens, they are replaced by younger personnel, since only the fittest and strongest may serve as athanatoi.

I asked Czoklet a while ago and we came to the conclusion that athanatoi would retire after 10/20/30 years of service, once their body weakens, they are replaced by younger personnel, since only the fittest and strongest may serve as athanatoi.
That's not entirely correct - it's not like "retirement" exists in 16th century. But in some cases Athanatoi may resign or be relieved of their duty and it makes sense for them to seek employment in noble Houses. Remember though that if you, common aristoi, can afford their services... well, imagine what the dynatoi can afford ;)

Reactions:
New people joining can only be good. However, the petty bickering already starts before the characters even exist. The holy, glorious and righteous white demes will not partake in such lowly endeavours, for they show how some of the other senators think like commoners - only concerned with their personal gains.
Weeds in the garden...

Luckily, we are in power. Unfortunately, the disaster falls in our reign. This will be so much work.

You clearly underestimate the wicked, filthy minds of greedy merchants.

@Serpent is neither a chief, nor a pontiff, nor a serpent. But since you accuse the whites of greed (LOL)

I will join the blue / red demes, not for money, but to support the Empire's glorious fleets and legions!
The other parties seem to say the same about you, greedy, corrupt, those words tend to be used often in the senate.
One may argue that I may be supporting the military only for glory / power, but I assure you, sir, that I do so as it is the Empire's god given duty to rid Europe of the infestation of vermin that plagues it!

Serpent isn't a serpent? right... lol
I called him chief pontiff because I saw a while back a discussion about his election to speaker.
I couldn't find a better term for head honcho of the priests.

I have nothing against your faction, but rumors reached me before you did, so I suppose I may have a suspicious view of your faction.

That's not entirely correct - it's not like "retirement" exists in 16th century. But in some cases Athanatoi may resign or be relieved of their duty and it makes sense for them to seek employment in noble Houses. Remember though that if you, common aristoi, can afford their services... well, imagine what the dynatoi can afford ;)

Isaurians need to form a new guard unit if we are going to have any personal guards ever.

*cough* Praetorians plox? *cough* ;)