• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Liao had separate systems to govern different cultures so it can be very hard to generalize. Feudal seems to be the closet form Paradox could use.

Also it seems that despite being Feudal, Liao still has some nomadic stuff like clans.

I think it's Nomadic. It uses the nomad shields and it has the nomad interface (but Buddhist).

Liao had separate systems to govern different cultures so it can be very hard to generalize. Feudal seems to be the closet form Paradox could use.

Also it seems that despite being Feudal, Liao still has some nomadic stuff like clans.
Yeah, even the Khitans themselves used both Sinicized and tribal systems.

Because that event screenshot was shown in DD5.

Last edited:
I think it's Nomadic. It uses the nomad shields and it has the nomad interface (but Buddhist).
On the eastern edge of the government type map there are feudal provinces. It looks like Liao (the player?) own these provinces as seen from other screenshots, but there are still clan mechanics and events for them.

On the eastern edge of the government type map there are feudal provinces. It looks like Liao (the player?) own these provinces as seen from other screenshots, but there are still clan mechanics and events for them.
Feudal provinces probably belong to sedentary population vassalied by Western Liao. Khitans were still very much a nomadic people.

Liao. Liao. LIAO!! GODAMNIT Paradox! I was hyped before! Now I'm just...

This will be the best expansion ever.

Reactions:
Wot_zpswreqk0dc.png

July 14th? It seems Steam has other plans :D

Reactions:
Haha, why would anyone want to become a tributary?

Also, loving the Emperor rings with the purple gems. Look so cool!
Well, it can be more like an ultimatum - "do you wanna do it the peaceful way or the rough and violent way?"

Reactions:
Status
Not open for further replies.