• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm liking the government map mode. Just a small request/suggestion, please make it clearer when some of the provinces have a different governments type from its liege. I can barely tell where the theocratic vassals of feudal lords are on that map.

Reactions:
Can you tell us about DLC that will accompany Horse Lords? Will there be a music pack?

Reactions:
We already know that there is a face pack (obvious from the screens here) and a unit pack (visible on the screens of the last dev diary).
Yes, but I would like to have a more detailed view ;)
And I would be very happy if a music pack came along.

Last edited:
Wait... are their feudals in 1066 Asia? Or what does the blue colour mean?

The first picture is obviously an earlier build, given the ribbons and the shields, but it seems that Perm has an empire level title.

Does this mean Perm is nomadic too?

Look at the third map. It's a government map. At least for 1066.

14th July ? this is around the time the teams take their vacations, according to Johan.

This is worrying. https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/if-horse-lords-is-released-early-july.865439/

This is what Wiz said in today's dev diary for EU4:
"Patch 1.13 is planned for release as a beta patch next week, to be made a full patch later (we don't want to release it as a full patch right now because the team is about to disappear on vacation)."

Sounds like they'll be away on vacation before the release of Horse Lords, so I wouldn't worry.

Reactions:
You know the Paradox Interactive proverb : "Game released before the leave of Summer, game broken until September"... :D
You know the Internet proverb. The comments are dark and full of missinformation.

Reactions:
Excellent. Time to play as Liao Dynasty and Kara Khitan. Definitely buying this DLC a week after the release date.

Last edited:
Reactions:
Wait... are their feudals in 1066 Asia? Or what does the blue colour mean?

I suppose the oasis states of the Tarim Basin are quite appropriately represented through either iqta or feudal system, though the match is not perfect. It's good that a difference was made between them and the nomadic societies.

Reactions:
This is what Wiz said in today's dev diary for EU4:
"Patch 1.13 is planned for release as a beta patch next week, to be made a full patch later (we don't want to release it as a full patch right now because the team is about to disappear on vacation)."

Sounds like they'll be away on vacation before the release of Horse Lords, so I wouldn't worry.

So my game will stay broken for another month, just great...:mad:
Now go and downvote me for complaining about giving PDS money in exchange of nothing...:rolleyes:

Reactions:
How is Tibet being handwaved out? It controlled the Tarim Basin during the CM start date.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tibetan_Empire

It's honestly kind of disappointing, I expected more from an expansion focused on the east.

And the talk of another vacation period right after the release doesn't sound good at all.

Reactions:
Status
Not open for further replies.