• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oh i'm really getting excited to see how our interactions with China and their ilk go. An expansionist China arriving on the Imperium's borders would be interesting.

And in terms of the loans, all these successes for the Blues must have made them quite wealthy, imagine if certain Blue families had been in league with Pisan arms dealers and aided the Imperium's enemies for the sake of profits (it might explain the rebel cannons). Perhaps the Imperim could reclaim such ill gotten wealth from the Blues to use for the good of the Empire, of course at the cost of the Blues.

Oh i'm really getting excited to see how our interactions with China and their ilk go. An expansionist China arriving on the Imperium's borders would be interesting.

And in terms of the loans, all these successes for the Blues must have made them quite wealthy, imagine if certain Blue families had been in league with Pisan arms dealers and aided the Imperium's enemies for the sake of profits (it might explain the rebel cannons). Perhaps the Imperim could reclaim such ill gotten wealth from the Blues to use for the good of the Empire, of course at the cost of the Blues.
Yes, yes! Seize their properties! Seize them all! *Cough Cough* Sorry got a little Chivalry Mason Knight on you all there.

Oh, the next session is already promising to be good.

That's not a bad idea. Trade weapons along with spices... Sounds like big profits.

Uh, but giving help the Imperium's enemies is extra heretical! Treason! Who could be willing to betray our faith in exchange of some coins? *wink wink*

That's not a bad idea. Trade weapons along with spices... Sounds like big profits.

Uh, but giving help the Imperium's enemies is extra heretical! Treason! Who could be willing to betray our faith in exchange of some coins? *wink wink*
When has trading weapons with someone ever come back to bite you in the arse? :p

The image in my mind after that post :
url

Reactions:
Just wondering czoklet, but with the reveal of zhonguo, are we getting a unlocked dev diary about them soon?

Just wondering czoklet, but with the reveal of zhonguo, are we getting a unlocked dev diary about them soon?
Yes. Though it will take some time because first I need to check how much of the "Common Sense" can I use in "Imperium Sine Fine". But yes, as I promised in November there will be a dev diary for evey discovered region. :)

Reactions:
The image in my mind after that post :
url

Hahahahahahaha! I had the exactly same thought!

Yes. Though it will take some time because first I need to check how much of the "Common Sense" can I use in "Imperium Sine Fine". But yes, as I promised in November there will be a dev diary for evey discovered region. :)

Take your time! Oh, and we need a dev. diary about India too, we know only about the coast.

Last edited:
Reactions:
That Xenoi Denmark is ano absolute abomination, it must be ruled by the only true sucessors to the kingdom of Denmark The Hvide Clan.
One question for the Aargustus, can a member of the senate get into contact with the Augustus or his Regent depending to make a petition or request?

One question for the Aargustus, can a member of the senate get into contact with the Augustus or his Regent depending to make a petition or request?
You mean in-game (story-wise)? Absolutely not. Unless you think that Sacred Emperor Basileios III Angelos, basileus basileon by the Grace of God, king of kings and rulers of rulers, Caesar Augustus of the Romaioi and all Men, Autokrator of the Holy Church and Protector of the Christendom should waste his most precious time speaking with some common aristoi from small Houses. He has servants for that - you may present your... petition to the President of the Senate, if you want. Or member of the Imperial Council, if he arrives to the Senate as a guest during the Session.

Though perhaps in the future some form of a petition from the whole Senate would be allowed (it would have to be passed during voting however).

. Unless you think that Sacred Emperor Basileios III Angelos, basileus basileon by the Grace of God, king of kings and rulers of rulers, Caesar Augustus of the Romaioi and all Men, Autokrator of the Holy Church and Protector of the Christendom should waste his most precious time speaking with some common aristoi from small Houses.
I think so......

(please don't hurt me)

Reactions:
The impudence! You are bawld and fewlish to demand anything from His Imperial Majesty!

Seriously though, why this would be a good idea? The Senate task is to counsel and that's about it. How would the "petition system" even work?

The impudence! You are bawld and fewlish to demand anything from His Imperial Majesty!

Seriously though, why this would be a good idea? The Senate task is to counsel and that's about it. How would the "petition system" even work?

It was not really meant as a mechanic in the senate, more as a one time: pretty please Augustus can you spare some troops to conquer our ancestral homeland since they are no longer part of Xenoi Xolal. We promise to be ever so good little reformed barbarians, pretty please with a pyre of burning heretics on top?

On an entirely unrelated note, what are the rules regarding the throwing of the decapitated heads of rebel leaders on the floor of the senate?

I just agreed because of the HERESY!!!

Reactions: