• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Everything is possible
-Hard
-Furious AI
-Total realism project mod

My front line in China
2.png

Achivements of German AI

Безымянный.png

Island of freedom will bring freedom light to American shore,yey

Безымянный.png

"HOLY MOTHER OF GOD, RETREAT! Retreat! We have lost this battle"

Its about Total war games.When army of enemy defeated,but one enemy soldier have captured flag in a town center

"Sir, we totally crushed the british fleet, but they tragically sunk one of our subs"
"HOLY MOTHER OF GOD, RETREAT! Retreat! We have lost this battle"

Yea, I don't know how that happened! I assume it was because I lost too much org, somehow...

Its about Total war games.When army of enemy defeated,but one enemy soldier have captured flag in a town center

That was always funny and annoying in Total War games, You could devastate an enemy army, but you forgot about the handful of soldiers in the town square...

ScreenSave0_zpseqlqyguc.png

Whelp, I'd say von Leeb knows what he's doin.

In all seriousness, he's officially the best commander I've ever had, considering that he's got nearly 100 experience, skill 3 despite being being promoted to Field Marshal...and the most specializations I've ever had in one of my games. Too bad he's busy in Aussieland at the moment. I'll need to transfer him to Canada when I go after America.

EDIT: And now he's a mountaineer. Seriously, this man is what Rommel wishes he was :p

Last edited:
Whelp, I'd say von Leeb knows what he's doin.

In all seriousness, he's officially the best commander I've ever had, considering that he's got nearly 100 experience, skill 3 despite being being promoted to Field Marshal...and the most specializations I've ever had in one of my games. Too bad he's busy in Aussieland at the moment. I'll need to transfer him to Canada when I go after America.

EDIT: And now he's a mountaineer. Seriously, this man is what Rommel wishes he was :p

Von Leeb is always one of my best generals whenever I'm Germany.

No, I'm not bombing the German Empire or Canada, not even Denmark, I'm bombing Ireland
11390338_811748622254480_8882653999529270488_n.jpg

11351330_811748632254479_7554964953838793029_n.jpg

Reactions:
2rhtjli.jpg

A simultaneous and uncoordinated invasion of the United Kingdom by Italy (me) and Germany. Probably, the English moved some divisions from Porthsmouth to counter my airborne assault in Hull and the Germans took advantage of it. Also Norwich is under attack by the Germans. My naval bombers sunk the Royal Navy during the previous years while the Germans managed to form a fleet of 5 carriers. In the East, Germany declared war to the Soviets a year after the bitter peace and is pushing them towards the Pacific Ocean. They also conquered India. Meanwhile, almost all of Africa is in Italian hands. Three continents are controlled by Axis forces.

Reactions:
Nine Years of War

A few months ago I decided to play a fairly straight-forward game as a secondary nationin in KR, I do not recall which. Little did I know that I had entered what must have been one the most bizarre games I have ever played, and the normally relatively short 2nd weltkreig did not last two or three years, but a full nine years of war (1939 - 1948)

Sadly I only took four screen shots of the game, but I think these show pretty much everything there is to see of that game. I will conclude by informing you that the nation I took the screen shots with is not the nation I originally played, I ended up abandoning my country in favor of becoming a spectator of the intriguing war unfolding before me.

Western Front, 11th of July 1948

The War began with what seemed like a French victory as the Commune rolled over Belgium, entered Germany and crossed the Rhine. The Syndicalists where stopped however and pushed back into France. Germany managed to retake Belgium several times only to lose it again and even managed to break into France now and then but never for long. By 1948 both sides have a constant 0 manpower and only a a few dozen divisions left.

1.png

Causality Figures, Estimated Total: 30,000,000 +

2.png

World Armies by size in 1948

Pay attention to France and Germany's military strength, yes you will have to scroll down.

3.png

4.png

Germany, eventually. I think they finally managed to break the French in about 1949-50 and proceeded to divide France as it well should have under the circumstances (10% of the population dead due to the war)

I only found that out however after I reloaded the save, I had lost patience in 1948 and made the Russians declare war on the entire world.

The ridiculous thing is that if the UoB AI bothered to send more of it's troops to France, the Internationale would have won the war. I It chose instead to stick around merry England, sending one or two squadrons over to the continent while it progressively lost most of it's navy. When it finally got around to doing anything, it uselessly invaded various parts of the German Empire losing thousands of troops when these could not be evacuated.