• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
no. why are they making the map bigger. they promised. they fucking promised. don't do it, we don't want china

ps i predict many downvotes, but i dont care

Where do they mention China in the presentation. And where do they mention how much bigger they are making the map?

I highly doubt that we will see more than 30-50 provinces added to the map in total

Last edited:
Reactions:
Tocharians? Please say Tocharians.

Given Vicky 2 did poorly, I would honestly be surprised if we even get another one.

Any new release from Paradox in the Grand Strategy genre is bound to get a big publicity boost on the basis of past success. As long as the game is accessible and reviewed well, it should make a bigger impact.

Reactions:
Can you share some data, how many people played for indian nations compared to European?

Where do they mention China in the presentation. And where do they mention how much bigger they are making the map?

I highly doubt that we will see much more than 30-50 provinces added to the map in total.
you will notice my edit dealing with that issue

god another expansion/DLC cant you just announce vicky 3 already im getting tired of waiting wilst eu4 and ck2 get loads of new features :(?

Victroria 3 is unlikely to come before Hearts of Iron 4 is at least near finished.

no. why are they making the map bigger. they promised. they fucking promised. don't do it, we don't want china

ps i predict many downvotes, but i dont care

They did not promise it. As a matter of fact, they made it pretty clear that having entire Eurasia is the long-term goal for the franchise.
The only thing that comes close to them promising is that they won't expand until they improve the optimization. Seemingly, the next patch does that so they are expanding the map.

Reactions:
I didnt expect map changes but theyre very welcome. Tributaries is something I've been wishing for too.

Reactions:
This is the DLC I've wanted for a long time, yay! I wonder how you'll interact with China.

Reactions:
mc48s.jpg

Reactions:
Given Vicky 2 did poorly, I would honestly be surprised if we even get another one.

Actually, Vicky 2 exceeded expectations to the point that the PI's CEO had to shave his head (because he made a bet with the rest of the team that Vicky 2 won't do that well).
Vicky 2 probably did not do as well as EU4 and CK2, but it did enough well to satisfy PI.

Reactions:
Cool!

Probably won't have finished my coop Roman Restoration campaign by then, though :(

They did not promise it. As a matter of fact, they made it pretty clear that having entire Eurasia is the long-term goal for the franchise.
The only thing that comes close to them promising is that they won't expand until they improve the optimization. Seemingly, the next patch does that so they are expanding the map.
well in my mind thats a shit ambition when the existing map is so badly lacking in depth. and also money grubbing - lets start off with europe and some of the middle east and then add everything piecemeal with big price tags each time.

i used to love this game so much. i really really did

Last edited:
Reactions:
Holla fellow Qwertz-user.

Aren't the Magyar somewhat Turkic in any case?
Qwerty actually, and the seljuk invasion should definatly use this too.

Reactions: