• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Still nothing between Persia and Astrakhan/Crimea ...

:sad face:

Reactions:
I like the fact that castille and portugal now don't have an easy life with trade, and even if genoan trade node now is the richest (at least from that map, i wonder how much it will grow during the game), it is split up between a lot of countries, at least in 1444. I predict it will be the #1 objective for trade focused nations in that area, and a pain to control 100%. Maybe it will still need some tweaking and probably a nerf, but who knows, i can be wrong.

Anyways, my questions are, is provence still a trade center? And you added a cot modifier for pisa too, righ?

Looking forward to colonies tomorrow.

Anybody notice any changes in the sea tiles besides (Faroe Shetland and Britain,) (Malta, Sicily to Tunis) sharing a same sea tile

P. S. Has there always been a giant sea tile West of Europe? (eyes wide open)

Last edited:
I like the fact that castille and portugal now don't have an easy life with trade, and even if genoan trade node now is the richest (at least from that map, i wonder how much it will grow during the game), it is split up between a lot of countries, at least in 1444. I predict it will be the #1 objective for trade focused nations in that area, and a pain to control 100%. Maybe it will still need some tweaking and probably a nerf, but who knows, i can be wrong.

Anyways, my questions are, is provence still a trade center? And you added a cot modifier for pisa too, righ?

Provence is an estuary but lost its center of trade, Lyon and Florence are now inland centers of trade.

Reactions:
It makes more sense to have Florence belong to the Genoa node, imho.

Reactions:
meh, nothing really new here, the big change is the Genoa node which we already knew about, but I suppose there isn't too much to surprise us with with only like a week and a half left before release

Reactions:
Bonus picture of the mighty Sultanate of Hormuz.
T5jC41e.png

Reactions:
Aragon should be a very interesting country to play in this patch. Their starting income is probably close to Castile's now.

I regret starting my Aragon game in this patch >;(

Aragon becomes easier, so I don't think it will be that interesting (except multiplayer). IMO Portugal seems like a more interesting country to play in 1.12 than it is now.

Wiz, was garrison fort size nerfed from 5k to 2k? And I see with my eye Zoroastrian Religion. Where they at least somewhat changed or do they still get +10% Local Missionary Strength? :D

Reactions:
Reactions:
Reactions:
Yes, trade mapmode changes!
Making Genoa an end node is awesome! Makes it possible for genoa to somehow try reclaim its past glory
And BONUS Pic for Hormuz: If they are Zoroastrian, should they have an Islamic flag?

EDIT: Nevermind, Its a non-accepted religion

Yes, trade mapmode changes!
Making Genoa an end node is awesome! Makes it possible for genoa to somehow try reclaim its past glory
And BONUS Pic for Hormuz: If they are Zoroastrian, should they have an Islamic flag?

EDIT: Nevermind, Its a non-accepted religion
It's unaccepted for Timmies