• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I must praise you for your determination in keeping this story going. I thank you for it and do believe you have earned a round of applause.
Thank you, I really appreciate it and I'm sure I wouldn't be where I am (almost 1,5 year since I started CK2 campaign) without your support. So allow me to thank you, dear readers :)
Johan mentioned using a script to mass-convert all the provinces for common sense, getting your hands on one of those might save you a lot of time.
I saw his post you refer to - I use Notepad++ to make every change and its search&replace function is very useful. I don't even want to think how much time would it take to do all of this manually.

FYI I'm working on the next chapter and I'm planning next Senate Session this month. This screenshot is not from "Imperium Sine Fine" as you can easily tell but it's thematically consistent with the thread so to speak ;)

YPlUE44.jpg

Let's hope such dark day will never come - the Angeloi protect!

Reactions:
The emperor is a vile Xenoi!?!?!

This is EXTREMELY HERETICAL but I wanted to finaly try Sunset Invasion run :p

War fleet works as inteded seeing 140 heavies sunk the whole Ottoman fleet (600 galleys, lights and some heavies) in less than 3 months. I'll probably make a separate thread with After Action Report of this campaign - but nothing fancy, just literally report after all the "action" is done.

Saint Markos protect us the day the emperor is a heretic XD

I just had a horrible nightmare....there were "turkish" Sunni moslems occupying western AND eastern Greece, the very heartland of the Imperium!

Thank god they were killed and enslaved by foul Xenoi...but there is only one hope left for us now, if even the Queen of Cities is no more:

dsc_0481.jpg

Reactions:
Reactions:
We missed the Capponi for sure :p
I hope that House di Capponi will send his delegate to the next Senate Session because Pisa will be one of the subjects I would like to discuss.

As I said yesterday I started a new AAR - Sunset Invasion (Xipe Totec Edition). This will be a very short AAR so don't worry, it won't divert my attention from "Imperium Sine Fine" ;)

I hope that House di Capponi will send his delegate to the next Senate Session because Pisa will be one of the subjects I would like to discuss.

I think the ultimate irony will be us making Pisa a protective state....

As I said yesterday I started a new AAR - Sunset Invasion (Xipe Totec Edition). This will be a very short AAR so don't worry, it won't divert my attention from "Imperium Sine Fine" ;)

Yes... Write more AARs... Devote more of your life to them... Soon they will run your entire life, and then you might be willing to take suggestions...

Looks nice. Specially Paris being converted to Huitzilopochtli :D

The Pisan taint must be stopped before it corrupts more good Romaioi - I'll see to that. BTW why didn't you send your new character? You missed Senate Session!

I was busy working on Erik W's changes on the Oriens and the Caucasian Mountains, but I will certainly have my new one in by the next Senate session.

Lol :D
See? Czoklet IS working for the xenoi! Finally there is proof other than his name meaning Xocolatl
No, I... No.
I was busy working on Erik W's changes on the Oriens and the Caucasian Mountains, but I will certainly have my new one in by the next Senate session.
That's good to hear :)

In other news HOLY MOLY, Witcher 3 was released today!

I read all of the books when they came out in the 90' and finished Witcher and Witcher 2. Consider yourself lucky because I don't have PC good enough to play this game or else there wouldn't be any updatedes in the next few months :p

Reactions:
In other news HOLY MOLY, Witcher 3 was released today!

I read all of the books when they came out in the 90' and finished Witcher and Witcher 2. Consider yourself lucky because I don't have PC good enough to play this game or else there wouldn't be any updatedes in the next few months :p
It's the Roche! Ves! And... good I didn't kill him. I need a new PC!

Last edited:
I always was a PC person but 'm seriously considering buying PS4 for this game - I can't afford top-notch PC but l don't really care about the graphics. In Poland the hype is unreal and yesterday our PM visited CDProjektRed studio to congratulate them on their job :D And to think Angre Joe was there too while I wasn't and it's only c.30-45 minutes from where I live. Should've been YT celebrity. ;)

Reactions:
I have to finish the 2 one day :p
But this studio really did a great job with the games, i wonder what their next project will be (since they said that it was a trilogy and I hope they won't try to do a spin-off or a sequel like Mass Effect 4)

Otherwise, we need new chapters ! :D