• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
CzokletMuss, have you edited the surnames file in the culture names file so our House names could, randomly, appear in the game?

If not, what do you think about this idea?
This is a nice idea and it's very easy to implement (small changes in a file or two or just plain save edit) - if blessed Autokrator decides one of the Senators is worthy of such honor, obviously. Blues would be able to become admirals and explorers, Reds generals and conquistadors and Whites advisors.

Forgive me for not answering to your other comments, right now I'm working on the special update :)

Yay, the glorious Raoul rule the seas !

But just thinking, having a droungarios/general wearing your name could be all well and good unless he loses a critical battle. I mean imagine facing the other senators with such a stain on your name :p

It's been so long, can't wait! The unaffiliated have the chance to block even the majority Reds for once, this Senate session will be interesting for sure.

And Ceylon ?
Interesting but shouldn't diplo-vassalise only work on Christians ?
Could it be we have found Prester John ?! (yeah I bet my hopes will be crushed but well :p )

"His Excellency Javier Espinosa, Megas Droungarios of the Imperium Romanum and Megas Doux of the Imperial Navy." And commander of submarines, I guess, given the last "successes" of our fleet. :D:D:D

CzokletMuss, I was suggesting to add the house surnames in the txt of romanoi culture, so it can happen totally random to find one general, explorer, advisor...with the surname of one of our Houses. Like for example, I could find Aetius dumb cousin leading the Roman fleet to a new defeat against the Xenoi and embarrasing the family again.

Reactions:
You know, I've been thinking about this world and...

WHY DO WE ALLOW TO HAVE SUCH HEATHEN MONUMENTS SUCH AS THE PYRAMID OF GIZA TO KEEP EXISTING INSIDE THE LIMES OF THE IMPERIUM! They should be destroyed in this exactly moment, and its materials should be sent to Carthage to rebuild the defenses. No one sees the similarity between the ancient aegyptians and the xenoi that... wait...

The ancient aegyptians and the xenoi...? Both heathens building pyramids? This must be the Diavolo's work! I demand to hereby prohibit every triangular shape on the Empire. We can't just leave this demonic shape to rule our sacred realm. And every xenoi slave and dark worshipper should use a triangle in their right arms to let the good citizens to know who are those beast walking on our streets.

(Oh man, I want the senate to begin again, sorry if my madness appears too often hahaha)

If you are elected to be the Unholy German Confederation leader, will you make an event to disband it?

If you are elected to be the Unholy German Confederation leader, will you make an event to disband it?
considering the two electors are an OPM involved in the war, and an imperial vassal, while the imperium is invading the emperor, I don't think it will last long enough for it to matter.

EDIT: wait, the other elector isn't an OPM, it has land in... northern europe? wot?

WHY DO WE ALLOW TO HAVE SUCH HEATHEN MONUMENTS SUCH AS THE PYRAMID OF GIZA TO KEEP EXISTING INSIDE THE LIMES OF THE IMPERIUM! They should be destroyed in this exactly moment, and its materials should be sent to Carthage to rebuild the defenses. No one sees the similarity between the ancient aegyptians and the xenoi that... wait...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_of_Cestius

:D

Reactions:
Ooh, the next Senate session will be great.
If Ceylon gan be vassalized, the Blues should post a huge poster on the Senate building with the writing "WE TOLD YOU!" :D

Reactions:
Ok, who is to become the Doux of Ceylon? Or at least viceroy.

Clearly
I propose a member of my family. I mean who were and still are the best supports of exploration if not the Raoul ? :p
I suspect the Blues will be turning against each other for the "honor" of being sent far from the city of the Sacred Emperor, where they may scheme in the dark... the only benefit being they are farther still from the Pisans, so their treachery will be of limited peril.

Heck with how the navy has been doing I'm surprised the Blue Demes haven't taken some heavy losses, personally or financially.

I personnally wrote on that, and my house is not as rich and influent as under the benevolence guidance of Hadrianos. Alexandros is for sure a different kind of guy :p

I don't want to influence power-hungry blues too much, especially playing as one, but OOC, I find the strategic value of ceylon as a vassal questionable since we get no trade from vassals and they can't really help us any more than we could help them if they were attacked except maybe to make timurid AI derp out a bit.

I don't want to influence power-hungry blues too much, especially playing as one, but OOC, I find the strategic value of ceylon as a vassal questionable since we get no trade from vassals and they can't really help us any more than we could help them if they were attacked except maybe to make timurid AI derp out a bit.

On the other hand, it would provide a base for further exploration towards the east. And - as IC reasons of course - would provide informations on the region, exotic goods and allows the empire to further spreat the one true faith!

Reactions:
We won't have the special update early it seems
Anyway I won't contribute tonight, finals are over and I don't think I'll be in a good state to backstab other people :p

We won't have the special update early it seems
Anyway I won't contribute tonight, finals are over and I don't think I'll be in a good state to backstab other people :p
Special update indeed will be later but for a reason ;)

Also right at this moment I'm going through some new e-mails and it seems that few new Senators from Houses you are all familiar with will join us during this Session.